SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Yeah I have guaranteed Jingliu if what I'm seeing is true :blob_hmm_two: That's not bad because she's another one that I wanted and might turn out to be a better fit for me right now :blob_uwu:

Good morning :blob_reach:
Have you tried Jingliu, i do have her set as support after all

1000016496.jpg
yes the achievement updates itself last i looked at it it was 900k but nowhere near a million

Last edited:

MidnightFox

I did, that's why I'll be saving for her :blob_uwu:
So you're aware that she drains the HP of your other characters? Also i would suggest going for either an Abundance or Preservation character as well cuz late game can be a massive pain

MidnightFox

You get Lynx for free, so it shouldn't be a problem~
I die to often in Swarm Disaster and Golden gears not To mention MoC, so better be armed to the teeth than cry later i say

Also this
1000016502.png

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I die to often in Swarm Disaster and Golden gears not To mention MoC, so better be armed to the teeth than cry later i say

Also this
Fair~ Though from what I've heard and my experiences, Lynx is often enough~ There's also Gepard and Bailu from the standard banner~
And your image is inaccurate~ Sampo was never there, it was always Sparkle as him (except in Sparkle/Black Swan's quest), Sparkle isn't a trickster, she's the most honest person in Penacony, Firefly doesn't lie, she only omits the truth (except being called a stowaway), Sunday has definitely lied somewhere, and is definitely evil, and the last two images are EMOTIONAL DAMAGE. /ISPOILER]

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
So you're aware that she drains the HP of your other characters? Also i would suggest going for either an Abundance or Preservation character as well cuz late game can be a massive pain
You don't need healers if the fight ends before it starts

*hugs*
How's my favorite daikon~? How's HSR~?
:blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt:
I am Her Stabbyness' favorite Daikon ehehehe
Got very sleepy, so I had a nap :blob_sleep: I just woke up :blob_uwu:
Xianzhou is much better than Belobog story-wise. At least for me. Belobog was a bit too generic.

Also swapped VA for Chinese for maximum immersion :blob_happy: They sound so good (also cutscenes feel faster)
You get Lynx for free, so it shouldn't be a problem~
I need more DPS. I want more power!!!

MidnightFox

Fair~ Though from what I've heard and my experiences, Lynx is often enough~ There's also Gepard and Bailu from the standard banner~
And your image is inaccurate~ Sampo was never there, it was always Sparkle as him (except in Sparkle/Black Swan's quest), Sparkle isn't a trickster, she's the most honest person in Penacony, Firefly doesn't lie, she only omits the truth (except being called a stowaway), Sunday has definitely lied somewhere, and is definitely evil, and the last two images are EMOTIONAL DAMAGE. /ISPOILER]
I just found the image in the hsr community app and thought i should share :blob_teehee:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt:
I am Her Stabbyness' favorite Daikon ehehehe
Got very sleepy, so I had a nap :blob_sleep: I just woke up :blob_uwu:
Xianzhou is much better than Belobog story-wise. At least for me. Belobog was a bit too generic.

Also swapped VA for Chinese for maximum immersion :blob_happy: They sound so good (also cutscenes feel
I see~
*rubs ears*
I just found the image in the hsr community app and thought i should share :blob_teehee:
Fair~

MidnightFox

1000016506.jpg

Accurate representation of small brain

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
You're not wrong but getting to that point is RNG, since getting all the right relics takes to much time

Are you ready to go to RNG hell for that to happen though?
Somewhere up I mentioned what my luck in gacha is using my luck in Arknights as an example :blob_evil:

I see~
*rubs ears*
*happy tail swish swish*
:blob_melt:
I'm hungry, but I don't want to move. :blob_neutral:
Shares some tomato soup with you :blob_reach:

Also I think I picked a new phone :blob_dizzy: ofc no headphone jack because why would they include such basic thing :blob_pout: