SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Try again?
*rewinds time to before the flip*
*Notices shes being watched*
*Decides to show off*
*In the middle of the performance she trips, does a flip and does 10/10 landing that saves the show*
*Finishes the performance without any incidents*
\ (•◡•) /
:blob_uwu:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Do you want advice on writing, or are you referring to the chapter I'm currently writing?

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*Notices shes being watched*
*Decides to show off*
*In the middle of the performance she trips, does a flip and does 10/10 landing that saves the show*
*Finishes the performance without any incidents*
\ (•◡•) /
:blob_uwu:
Yay!
*clap clap clap*
Good job Danny~

DannyTheDaikon

Okay~
*strokes hair*
*wraps hair around*
ahhh... the best :blob_melt:
*happy Daikon noises*
:blob_melt:

I'm having so much fun with Firefly :blob_happy: Also, so glad that Divergent Universe just lets you use even unraised characters, so I don't have to wait until I raise Ruan Mei before using her :blob_evil_two:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm having so much fun with Firefly :blob_happy: Also, so glad that Divergent Universe just lets you use even unraised characters, so I don't have to wait until I raise Ruan Mei before using her :blob_evil_two:
It is quite nice~ Although I did prefarm a bit for Ruan Mei so I levelled her too~
Surprsingly, the most annoying thing was xp books~ I ran out…

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
In hindsight, I should've done that too :sweating_profusely: I managed to get FF to lvl 80 and almost maxed out her traces, but Ruan Mei is in a terrible state :blob_dizzy:
Have fun~
Farming traces is my least favorite part of building a character. With relics it feels like you’re working towards the improvements maybe but traces are just get x of this and spend. Well, at least you only need to level her talent and ult~ (assuming you only use her with FF)

DannyTheDaikon

Have fun~
Farming traces is my least favorite part of building a character. With relics it feels like you’re working towards the improvements maybe but traces are just get x of this and spend. Well, at least you only need to level her talent and ult~ (assuming you only use her with FF)
I like farming for traces more because the drop rates seem to hate me a bit less than with relics :blob_happy: like after spending around 900 stamina on relics i got...5 chestplates. 4 with HP as main stat and 1 with Crit Rate :blob_neutral:
Also with my OCD I'll probably want to fully level up RM traces too :sweating_profusely: maybe then she'll start actually texting me :blob_teary: