Unpopular Opinions

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
A lot of genderbend stories would directly improve by removing the cliche beginning where a slob of a guy turns into a girl, looks into a reflective surface and goes "is this...me?"
Directly related, stop making genderbend yuri stories because the genderbending rarely actually matters

SailusGebel

if a character has tits larger than her head, it's not sexy but rather concerning for her skeletal structure
A lot of genderbend stories would directly improve by removing the cliche beginning where a slob of a guy turns into a girl, looks into a reflective surface and goes "is this...me?"
Directly related, stop making genderbend yuri stories because the genderbending rarely actually matters

CSDestroyer

I shall now proceed to write a story where the protagonist disassociates himself from how he looks to such an extent that he sees the person in the mirror as an entirely different individual for the entirety of the plot.