What do you put on your burger?

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
Cheese, and some kind of condiment. Or mix of condiments. Bacon is optional, and I've had mushrooms on a fancy burger one time and that was good.

No onions no pickles no tomatoes no lettuce or any other vegetable-like matter!

ACertainPassingUser

For already standard burger with buns, patty veggies, pickle, mayo and tomato sauce,

I always add Hot sauce whenever i can. It add hot spicy burning taste that i used to.

I also prefer to eat burger that have patty and veggies, no veggies burger are no no for me.

No patty burger are ok as long there's some form of meat, either normal or vegetarian, but no meat burger are also no no for me.

No bun bread burger are no no, tho not as bad as burger without veggies or burger without meat.

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Cheese, and some kind of condiment. Or mix of condiments. Bacon is optional, and I've had mushrooms on a fancy burger one time and that was good.

No onions no pickles no tomatoes no lettuce or any other vegetable-like matter!
You'll get fat, for sure.
whipped cream and melon

Ice cream
You're the worst living being to be alive now.

No, wait, you're a devil at this point.
A second burger
Makes sense.

But, what ingredients do you put on the second burger? :blob_hmm:
Yeah, never. My family is kind of strict in our food habits, staying vegetarian and all that. Even a veggie burger isn't allowed.
Why don't you put 3 layers of cabbage and boneless chicken meat and then wrap them all around the chicken? I've tried that, and it kinda wipes out all the oil off my throat.

Last edited:

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
The usual stuff, but not banana ketchup. The maker of banana ketchup should burn uin hell.