Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal
Quest Report - Unevaluated

Quest Report - Okarin

"It's your third time here, mhm?" The witch said.

"Ah, yeah, right."

"I guess I can help you make your potion. You can remember this recipe, right?"

"Really? Yes definitely! I absolutely won't forget it."

"You're not willing to reconsider giving me your slime core?"

"Sorry. I'd rather keep my slime core."

"A pity then. It would have been fun to have you as my student."

"Mhm."

"Say, are you good at cooking?"

"Not exactly?"

"It's often said that the secret ingredient to make any recipe taste good is love."

"???"

"Remember this, okay dear? If absolutely nothing else, remember it. You need to remember it."

+ + +​

The slime person stood inside of the witch's cottage. It was surprisingly plain and undecorated, and also much smaller than Okarin expected. The cottage lacked a bed or any other essential amenities, and there weren't any other smaller rooms or doors. A variety of different bottles and jars lined the shelves, and the main feature in the room was a large cauldron.

The cauldron was pure black and enormous, bigger than any pot that Okarin had ever seen in their life.

Presumably, this was the cauldron that the witch used for brewing her craft.

"Is there a flavor that you like?" The witch asked. "Mint? Strawberry? Cherry? Lavender?"

"What's the difference?" Okarin asked.

The witch shrugged. "It doesn't really matter as long as you like it. Smells nice."

"Then... um... lavender."

"There's a garden outside. Go get yourself a bunch of lavender then."

Okarin stood up and went for the door.

"Ah, wait." The witch interrupted them.

She held up a faint purple flower in her hands.

"This is plant is called Saponaria officinalis. It's more commonly known as soapwort or soapweed."

Okarin stared at the purple flower. They recognized it.

"It commonly grows by the side of the road, and many people consider it a weed."

"I know that flower," Okarin said. "Slimes avoid it."

"Of course. It's the traditional way to make soap, after all. The plant is rich in saponins."

"Right."

"I need you to harvest a bunch. We'll need a lot. As much as one of those giant baskets. Make sure you include the roots."

"I'll go get some gloves then—"

"No."

The witch interrupted Okarin emphatically.

"No gloves. I need you to harvest them with your bare hands. It will burn, since you are a slime."

Okarin paused for a moment at the door.

The witch stared straight at the slime person with an unwavering look in her eye.

"Can you do it?"

"What kind of healing potion is this supposed to be?" Okarin asked.

"It's a healing potion, and a powerful one, but I never said it wouldn't be a painless affair for you to make it."

Okarin closed their eyes momentarily.

"Will you do it? Or do you change your mind? There's no shame in—"

"I'm not afraid of pain." Okarin spoke up suddenly.

They opened the door, grabbed an enormous basket, and stormed out of the cottage.

+ + +​

Many hours later, Okarin returned with everything the witch asked for.

The slime person hid their disfigured hands behind their back.

The witch said nothing and took the basket.

"This is ordinary firewood." She gestured at the pile of wood beneath the cauldron. "The pot is filled with rainwater. And it must be rainwater — tears from the sky — not river water. This is extremely important."

"We will burn the soapweed along with the wood. The cauldron must be brought to boil."

She tossed the basket's contents onto the pyre.

The witch then snapped her fingers and the wood ignited.

Okarin blinked a few times before... the smoke suddenly ballooned like a mushroom cloud, and Okarin coughed a few times.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that you might be a bit uncomfortable. The burning soapweed might hurt your eyes and other stuff."

A little too late for the warning.

Okarin was already coughing, their throat burning up like it was on fire. Tears were welling in their eyes, and the slime person was struggling to breath amidst the smog of purple flowers. They wanted to open the window. The window! Fresh air!

"A-Air..." They barely managed to choke out, with tears rolling down their cheek.

However, the witch blocked the way to the exit and the windows.

"You must never take your eyes away from the cauldron." She said.

Okarin wanted to wipe their eyes with their hand, but... oh... their hands... they were already burnt...

The slime was thoroughly weeping now.

"Patience," the witch said. "The more you cry, the more effective it is. We will wait for the fire to burn down completely. Until then, we watch the cauldron and pay our respects to the fire."

It was difficult to see the reaction on Okarin's face.

"Magic is so cruel..." they whispered.

+ + +​

Hours later, the fire finally burned down to hot coals.

There were ashes and a simmering cauldron of hot water.

Okarin's relief was indescribable, yet at the same time it was hard for them to feel happy.

The witch silently stepped forward and scooped up a pile of ashes with a spade.

"Wood ash, otherwise known as potash. Mixed with the ashes of soapweed." She spoke factually.

She dumped the shovel of dust into the cauldron and scooped a few more piles of ash.

"Potash. Potassium hydroxide. Otherwise known as lye. It's quite a strong alkali."

She also tossed the sprigs of lavender into the pot at this point too.

The witch turned to face Okarin, expression totally grave.

"It's your turn now."

"What?"

"You're the main ingredient in the potion. You're getting in the cauldron, right?"

"Wait what?! I thought we were just going to use my healing jelly."

"Mhm, and we are. But you need to get in the cauldron first."

"...I'm not going to die, am I? The soap... alkali..."

"That depends on you, doesn't it?"

Okarin froze for a few moments.

"This is magic. If you believe in it, anything is possible."

They felt their voice catch in their throat.

"That's... That's so reckless..." Okarin murmured.

"Mhm, certainly. But will you do it?"

Okarin closed their eyes.

They felt tears rising to their eyes again.

They had cried so much... yet... it hadn't run dry yet.

In a few short moments, Okarin made a choice.

+ + +​

Things were white.

Pure white.

Dazzling white.

It was...

+ + +​

Okarin was wrapped in a blanket.

They were crying.

Huddled up against a wall in the cottage.

The slime person was a full 50% smaller in size than before, and they had shrunk substantially.

The witch walked over and tapped Okarin lightly on the head.

Okarin looked up.

She passed a glass flask of vibrant purple fluid to the slime person.

"You missed the last part, but it was simply boiling the cauldron of liquid away until there was this little bit left in the bottom."

Okarin reached up and grabbed the bottle, hugging it into their arms.

"It was a good potion," she said.

Okarin was crying.

Summary:
  • Okarin visited the witch.
  • The witch asked Okarin to gather soapweed and lavender.
  • They made a potent healing potion.
"Miss (?) Okarin... I'm sorry you had to go through all that...

"I can see that there is some truth behind the witch's words... Though I do not believe you should pursue that path in alchemy... It is too painful, you do not need to go through that, or make others go through it as well.

"I pray you find other ways to reach your goals... May the gods guide your steps."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Items: 1 Weak Healing Potion
Others: Permission to use Alchemist Guild cauldrons and equipment

OOC: Remember to tag it as appraised~

AliceShiki

Appraisal
> > >

Prison Guard Duty [SC0201]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite Quest: Night Watch
  • Spend a shift guarding a prisoner.
  • Do not let the prisoner to escape.
When vagrants break the law, they are sent to prison.
If they're found guilty, they could be hanged for their crimes.
Guarding them shouldn't be too difficult...
Well, as long as nothing goes wrong.
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

"I did it!" The man suddenly said.

Ramza stood in vigilance. The floor and wall had been covered with the man's blood, as he wrote on them. Symbols unknown to him adorned the wall. As the man exclaimed, Ramza could feel something building up.

A magic circle? This is bad!

As he saw the magic circle, he ran above, to the guard office. He needed the key. He hoped that he was not late at this point. Leaping through the stairs, he hastened his pace.

He arrived in front of the guard's office door, looking for the man who had him assigned to that prisoner's jail. As he ran through the corridor, Ramza felt that whatever magic the man did was going to manifest. He pushed the door.

"Emergency! prisoner, going to escape!" He said.

The man in front of him immediately stood from his sitting position. His expression turned grave.

"The one you are guarding?" The man said, walking toward the door outside in haste.

Ramza followed the man along. "I felt a spell building up."

"We should hurry, then." The man said. And then, he shouted, "Guards! Follow me!"

Along with the guards, ramza entered the prison once again. Leading the way, he went down the stairs to the underground prison. At this point he felt that it was too late, as the mana build up he felt was no longer there.

He arrived, and found the man there, sitting on the ground. His back leaned to the wall. The man seem to observe the ceiling with interest, as he did not pay attention to the their arrival. While observing the man, A guard went forward, his shoulder brushed against him.

"Speak! What have you done!" The guard said.

"..." The man continued to stare at the ceiling.

"I ordered you! Speak now!"

The prisoner tilted his head slightly. He glanced sideways in the direction of the guard.

"Curious, aren't you?" He said. "Well... I'll let you find out yourself."

"You...!" The guard stepped forward. His hands shook the wooden bar separating the prisoner and them.

"Lea, calm down." Another voice was heard. It was the voice of the one who assigned him here. "Ramza, continue to guard him. I'll post another guard with you shortly."

"Yes sir." Ramza and the man called Lea answered. Lea started to step back after that.

---

Did it fail? Ramza wondered. He was sure the magic has been cast. At this point, his only question was what was its effect. At least, the effect was not immediately obvious.

Then, it was the time to change shift. Putting the incident in the back of his mind, Ramza left.
Unevaluated
- did a shift on the prison. The prisoner was still inside his cell when I left.
"You keep bringing more and more worrisome news, mister Ramza...

"I believe the guards will increase security around this person... Though perhaps it might be better if I were to check it myself... I thank you for your report.

"May the gods keep you safe."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 10G

Also, do you mind if I send Nene to take care of it? Or did you have more plans for this?

AliceShiki

Appraisal
UNAPPRAISED

BigGreen's Quest Report
~~~~Today was my first day training with Scribel's guards. I started out the day by reporting to the Guard's training ground and greeting my instructor for the day, Guard Vascille. My first impressions of Vascille was that he looked quite calm and relaxed, but also quite serious doing his orders. I learned this during the day training with him.
Vascille started out introducing me to the varieties of spears and helping me figure out what was right for me. I was quite intrigued about learning about the different uses and different scenarios, in which to use the right spear. I eventually decided on the Pike, due to the suggestion of Vascille and on the case if I ever get caught with-out my own pike. I could quickly fashion one out of wood from myself, though not as sharp as a metal one.

I was told by Vascille that I must first get used to the feeling of holding a spear and finding my balance. I first tried to get used to the weight in my hands and to find the balance that Vascille told me about. It was quite confusing at first but with the constant help from Vascille, I could at least have a beginner stance in holding a spear. The next step was to incorporate attacking, while in this stance.

The day coming to an end, I mostly just learned how to hold a spear correctly. Vascille explained that this was the foundation in improving one's spearmanship and that even he practices his stance everyday. He also told to come by the next day for training if I wanted to learn more, just to remember to bring 15g again. ~~~~
"It certainly takes a long time to learn how to properly wield a weapon, mister Green. I do not know any of it myself, but I can assure you that the guards have trained many years to reach the level they are right now.

"Do not rush things and take it one step at a time, it is for the best.

"May the gods bring you the persistency to keep practicing the basics, until they are natural to you."

Final Reward:
Exp:

Epsil

EVALUATED
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably! Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
> > >
I arrived at Scribel City after a long carriage ride. It was really boringg. Though I guess the view was pretty okay.

I quickly made my way to the Adventurer's Guild so I could get this registration thing done with.

Power and Money, I could taste it.

I entered and approached the Adventure Guild's reception and was greeted by a white-haired half elf receptionist. I gave her a friendly hello, but she just scoffed at me.

Bitch.

She proceeded to hand me the form, before waving me away and yelling NEXT!

I filled in the form, gave it to her and proceeded to give her the middle finger , before heading out.

"Mister Zephyx, I'm afraid you got an official complaint from miss Imelda due to unprofessional behavior.

"As plenty of bystanders witnessed it and could back her claims, we have filed a penalty on you.

"Please be more careful in the future. While the guild is filled with unruly personnel, you must still show proper respect towards your coworkers and clients.

"I pray this is the last time I have to give you a penalty.

"May the gods teach you more self control."

Final Rewards:
Exp:
Money Penalty: Debt of 10G

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Quest Report (Appraised)
A Name for the Bridge
Sponsor: Guild
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Wander around Scribel City.
  • Ask citizens of Scribel City what the bridge’s name should be.
  • Get 4 people (note: players) to agree on a name for the bridge.
Description: Bridge building done! Need name!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 40
  • Gold: 10G
After mister Cassel asked me to take care of naming the bridge for him, I went to the tavern to get the opinions of other adventurers on what it should be named.

Miss Aquamarine and mister Drevart suggested it was named Potato Bridge, to say it would be dependable and hard to break, like a Potato... It was an unusual suggestion that did not get much support, luckily.

Miss Luna and mister Ramza preferred it to be named as the Marsh Bridge, as that would be a good way of easily associating its location with the bridge itself, making it easier for people to know its surrounding environment when it was referred to. It was not a bad idea, but it also did not gain much traction.

Mister Briele and Mister Vysic suggested that it was either named as Scribel Bridge or Exal Bridge, to pay homage to the city or to the adventurer that put most effort into creating the bridge, respectively.

Then, mister Exal came along and suggested that the name should be Exal Bridge as well. And with his contribution to it, I felt his motive was right, so I also voted towards its name.

And with this, it was decided that the guild's name would be Exal Bridge, so I delivered the appropriate documents to mister Cassel, and told him he was now free to officially announce the bridge's new name.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Appraisal
I arrived at Scribel City after a long carriage ride. It was really boringg. Though I guess the view was pretty okay.

I quickly made my way to the Adventurer's Guild so I could get this registration thing done with.

Power and Money, I could taste it.

I entered and approached the Adventure Guild's reception and was greeted by a white-haired half elf receptionist. I gave her a friendly hello, but she just scoffed at me.

Bitch.

She proceeded to hand me the form, before waving me away and yelling NEXT!

I filled in the form, gave it to her and proceeded to give her the middle finger , before heading out.
"Mister Zephyx, I'm afraid you got an official complaint from miss Imelda due to unprofessional behavior.

"As plenty of bystanders witnessed it and could back her claims, we have filed a penalty on you.

"Please be more careful in the future. While the guild is filled with unruly personnel, you must still show proper respect towards your coworkers and clients.

"I pray this is the last time I have to give you a penalty.

"May the gods teach you more self control."

Final Rewards:
Exp:
Money Penalty: Debt of 10G

(QUEST: EVALUATED)

Tag: No notable tags
> > >

Repairing Damage [SC0108]
Objectives:
  • Visit your boss in the engineering department.
  • Spend a day repairing damaged structures.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
With all the monster attacks and bad weather we get every week...
It's surprising that the city hasn't fallen down yet.
The engineering department gets work orders from all over the Scribel Region.
Pothole in the sewers? Goblins burned downed your barn?
Rock slide on the road? If it's broken, we come fix it!
Rewards:

> > >

Quest Report / Zorion / Level 5

Taking a break from the worries of the world, I decided commit myself to the repairs of the city. At the engineering department, I was asked to help repairing the breach at the outer city wall. The more important work was left to city engineers and I was tasked with he making of stone blocks for the repair.

Working with a mason, I hammered great metal spike into granite boulders to split it into great rectangular blocks. Then again with smaller iron pins we spilt the block into manageable size. Lastly we with chisels we chip the blocks into shapes we want.

Without realizing it the day was over and the builders and used the block the mason and I made to fill the breach,

Last edited:
EVALUATION

Quest Report (Unappraised)

After mister Cassel asked me to take care of naming the bridge for him, I went to the tavern to get the opinions of other adventurers on what it should be named.

Miss Aquamarine and mister Drevart suggested it was named Potato Bridge, to say it would be dependable and hard to break, like a Potato... It was an unusual suggestion that did not get much support, luckily.

Miss Luna and mister Ramza preferred it to be named as the Marsh Bridge, as that would be a good way of easily associating its location with the bridge itself, making it easier for people to know its surrounding environment when it was referred to. It was not a bad idea, but it also did not gain much traction.

Mister Briele and Mister Vysic suggested that it was either named as Scribel Bridge or Exal Bridge, to pay homage to the city or to the adventurer that put most effort into creating the bridge, respectively.

Then, mister Exal came along and suggested that the name should be Exal Bridge as well. And with his contribution to it, I felt his motive was right, so I also voted towards its name.

And with this, it was decided that the guild's name would be Exal Bridge, so I delivered the appropriate documents to mister Cassel, and told him he was now free to officially announce the bridge's new name.

Well done, ma'am, with a name the bridge will now have a purpose. Being called the bridge with no name tends to attract the shadier crowds... or at least people that likes to do clandestine dealings anonymously... Or so I have heard anyway.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 40
  • Gold: 10G

AliceShiki

Appraisal
(QUEST: NOT YET EVALUATED)

Tag: No notable tags
> > >

Repairing Damage [SC0108]
Objectives:
  • Visit your boss in the engineering department.
  • Spend a day repairing damaged structures.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
With all the monster attacks and bad weather we get every week...
It's surprising that the city hasn't fallen down yet.
The engineering department gets work orders from all over the Scribel Region.
Pothole in the sewers? Goblins burned downed your barn?
Rock slide on the road? If it's broken, we come fix it!
Rewards:

> > >

Quest Report / Zorion / Level 5

Taking a break from the worries of the world, I decided commit myself to the repairs of the city. At the engineering department, I was asked to help repairing the breach at the outer city wall. The more important work was left to city engineers and I was tasked with he making of stone blocks for the repair.

Working with a mason, I hammered great metal spike into granite boulders to split it into great rectangular blocks. Then again with smaller iron pins we spilt the block into manageable size. Lastly we with chisels we chip the blocks into shapes we want.

Without realizing it the day was over and the builders and used the block the mason and I made to fill the breach,
"I suppose an unremarkable day is a good day.

"May the gods keep your days peaceful, mister Zorion."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 10G

OOC: Tag as appraised please~

Epsil

EVALUATED
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably! Rewards:
> > >
Damn guard got me good. Sliced me twice. Need to escape.

The bloodied and beaten Orphus thought to himself. Earlier he was in a forest, waiting to be executed by a guard. By pure luck he broke out of his chains, and ironically caught the guard off-guard. He had used a nearby rock to bludgeon the guard's right eye. However, the guard still managed to hit Orphus with some slashes from his sword. Injuring him. It was too late though. Orphus took advantage of the guard's injured eye and approached him from the right. Grasping the guard's neck and breaking it.

He took the Guard's gold, and beat on the guard's head until it was a bloody mess. The monsters would take care of the rest.

Orphus didn't want the dead guard to be identifiable. Not only to cover his tracks but to also deny the guard's family and friends the closure of knowing that the guard was dead.

Currently, Orphus was limping along a road. He didn't know where it'd lead him, but he knew it was better than this place.

How weak have I become. Normally I'd be healed by now. It's all their fault. Those...

*rolling sounds*

He glanced up to see a wagon approaching and quickly waved at it.

The wagon abruptly stopped and a short man jumped out.

"Whaddya want? A ride? It'll cost ya."

"All of this." Orphus responded while holding out the gold bag.

Before he could hand the gold over, Orphus collapsed on the dirt road.
Orphus arrived at Scribel, covered in blood. A kind craftsman had repaired his clothes; however, he was still covered in blood.

A place where you can earn money, experience, and strength. Just what I was looking for.

Apparently, they were heading towards Scribel City to become an adventurer.

He casually wandered into the Adventurer's Guild, and headed to the registration counter.

He was given a form, that he slowly filled out.

He gave it to the receptionist and took a nearby quest.

Gathering Herbs.
"Got a similar job before?" The receptionist asked as he stamped the report, "You look rather experienced, taking a quest without questions."

*Gives you 35 EXP*

Last edited:

Reciful

APPRAISED

A pure white girl entered the guild building... She is dragging a two unconscious person on the floor while holding their feets

Unfazed by the bystanders commotion, the white girl brought the two unconscious man in front of the Receptionist counter, with a dead pan expression the white girl said.

"I caught a thief~" in a monotone voice.

Bandit Subjugation [SC0504]
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Encounter a bandit, thief, or highwayman.
  • Stop them and apprehend them.
  • Note: The reward is reduced for killing them.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Fighting when greatly outnumbered is risky.
    • Report large groups of bandits to the guild.
Greedy criminals plague the roads of this region.Fortunately, most bandits in this area are unskilled and looking for coin.While they may be untrained, many are vicious and quick to play dirty.Don't get caught off guard if they pull out a poisoned dagger! Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 5 (Rank E)
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest Name: Bandit Subjugation

Quest report:
I entered the city, I show the guards the guild card I still possess which shocked them somehow?

They have no choice but to let me enter the city. Seeing the city I almost forgot to exist.... I don't feel nostalgic.. I wonder just how long I am in slumber?

Anyway not even a hour past since I entered the city, a commotion already take place... What a eventful city.

"Thiefs!!! Please help " a woman is shouting, the voice came from the back alley.

Even though her plead for help can be clearly heard in the main Street. Not a single one answered her cry for help.... They are not heartless it's just that its suspicious.. they live in such dangerous world full of evil-doer & monsters after all. A woman voice in the back alley that's certainly odd... Even if its genuine.

But since I'm odd myself I might as well answer this oddness With My Odd self! Right?

Walking in the dark dirty alley by myself, I eventually reach the place where the voice is.

Seeing a lady with a cheap beauty who surrounded by 2 thugs... Yet instead of fear & nervousness what I saw in the lady eyes who should been the victim is a trickster eyes with crocodile tears... In short a actress.

The two obvious thugs who doesn't know to act at all we're grinning at me... I can see the wickedness in their eye, as they mock me in their thoughts.

"Hey- if yo---" one of the thugs started to speak, trying to threaten me.

But~

I throw a empty barrel at him with full force right on his face before he even finish what he wants to say!

...I'm not interested~...Oh my physical strength increase despite what Happened to me?

Seeing his companion blown away the lady & the other thug is surprised... But I won't let the opportunity slip by. I rush towards the remaining thug & do a flying kick at his chest all while he is still in shock, with a force of my motion adding my weight & my increased strength. The thug is send flying into the stone wall & Coughed blood.

Oh! First thug starting to regain his posture... Nope! I won't let it~... Seeing he slowly trying to stand I give him a knee strike on his face, breaking his nose... Then I repeatedly knee his face until it was completely Destroyed turning his face into a bloody mess... Ok totally knocked this time. I give my full attention towards the second thugs which I kicked.

ooh~... Still alive?... Just kidding~ I need him alive you see.

I mounted him sitting on his stomach... Then I repeatedly punch him at his face, crushing his nose, eyes, jaw, cheeks, & teeth's making sure he won't die.... Unconscious he is totally knocked out now.

They are not dead but this two thief will surely suffer from now on.

as for the actress lady. Unlike the this two who is hopeless beyond measure... Let just say she still have hope? Her action have a reason or resolve in it.... So I walked to her & whispered words in her ears.

"If I saw you again, there will be no next time~ okay?~... so go home to your clueless family... They are waiting for you right?... It would be Reallly~ heart breaking. If you returned to them with twisted 4 limbs.... Right? You better embrace the hope have, you still have a place to return unlike those two"

After whispering that to her ears, she is clearly shaken this time. Now She really is afraid of me...

Why I know? The eyes is the window of soul you know?

While I did not see everything, I can conclude, that She is not out right evil compare to the other two. Even if she is acting & temporary allied with them, sooner or later those two men will surely do something to her eventually either way... Thats what I saw on the eyes of those two they are nothing but animals in human skin.

Anyways two thief caught... Now onwards to the Guild I have not entered for a while.

Last edited:

Alma

> > >

Delivering Packages [SC0204]
Objectives:
  • Pick up 3 packages from the guild mail office.
  • Deliver the packages to their intended recipients.
  • The packages must not be damaged.
The Adventurer's Guild operates the public mail service in the Scribel Region.
Some citizens live outside of the city in weird odd places. Can you find them?
Beware, monsters and thieves wander the road!
Rewards:
  • Money: 18 G
> > >

Ramza pondered. The three packages in his hand had to be sent to their destination. Yet, one of them was located on the farmland. Footsteps echoed as people walked around. Hustle and bustle filled his surrounding. Merchant hawking their wares, men and women haggling for the prices, children ran around dodging the people, the sound of it all filled his ears. He walked and walked, looking around searching for the smithy.

One of the package was addressed to a blacksmith named Goh. It was the largest of them all, and addressed to his shop on the merchant district. He walked, passing the concentration of stalls on the market and into the brick and mortar store proper. As he arrived at this section of the market, he paused his step.

The blacksmith's signboard given to him consisted of sickle and anvil, inside of a circle. As he only had that as reference, he kept his gaze up. He wandered from the porch of one store to other, occasionally glancing at the displayed wares behind the window made of glass. After satisfying his curiosity, he continued his journey.

Sickle and anvil. That seemed to be the right one.

He knocked on the store's door, crying the word "Package!" each time he did. On his third knock, a muscular and bearded man opened the door.

"Wha' do yeh 'ave in t'ere?" The man said, raising his eyebrows.

"It is a package addressed to Mr. Goh. Are you Mr. Goh?"

"Righ' on the point, lad." The man said.

Ramza took the package from the sack. After checking on the recipient detail for the last time, he gave it to the man. The man then patted him on his left shoulder.

"Nice to 'ave tis arrived early. Thanks lad."

"You're welcome, sir."

With that, Ramza continued his journey.

---

He had gone to this place twice. If he had to say something to this place, it was familiar. The courtyard he passed was busy with activity as the guard did their training regiment. Meanwhile, as he passed the front door, all of that activity ceased to be. The noise turned into turning of paper and the scratching of feathers against rough surfaces, as the building was for the clerk working in the guard office. For the second package, it was addressed to the guardsman Stu. Thus he thought he could leave the package here.

After knocking on the door three times, he gripped the handle and pushed. "Excuse me." He said.

Traces of paper littered the man's door. On his hand was another one, while the finger on his other hand was pointing on the paper. As he entered, the man lifted his head and made eye contact with him. It seemed that he had disturbed the man's concentration. He silently apologized in his mind, as he knew no other choice to contact the guard except this.

"Sorry to bother you, sir." Ramza said.

"Ah... Ramza." A faint smile graced the man's lips. "What can I do for you? Are you taking another night watch or prison watch?"

"No, sir." Ramza started. "I'm looking for a guard named Stu. Got a delivery for him, sir."

"Stu?" The man tilted his head. After a moment, a small smile formed. "Sure. You can leave the package here. I'll give it to him later."

Nodding at the man's response, Ramza said, "Thank you sir."

He took out the package for the guardsman, and gave it to the man. After giving his gratitude once again on the way out, he left.

---

The last package that he had to deliver was addressed to a farmer named A. He apparently lived on the farmland beside the scribel City. As it was, he had to visit each house to ask for direction to the farmer's house, since each house's distance was a little bit far. As he arrived, he was greeted by A's wife, Cici, whom he left the package to. After he was done, he returned to the guild.
evaluated
- I made three delivery: 1. a blacksmith named Goh, meet directly in his shop. 2. The guardsman named Stu, gave it to the guard office, where Stu worked. I asked them to give the package to him. 3. a farmer named A. Meet A's wife, cici and gave the package to her.

Last edited:

Epsil

EVALUATION
UNEVALUATED.

A pure white girl entered the guild building... She is dragging a two unconscious person on the floor while holding their feets

Unfazed by the bystanders commotion, the white girl brought the two unconscious man in front of the Receptionist counter, with a dead pan expression the white girl said.

"I caught a thief~" in a monotone voice.

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 5 (Rank E)
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest Name: Bandit Subjugation

Quest report:
I entered the city, I show the guards the guild card I still possess which shocked them somehow?

They have no choice but to let me enter the city. Seeing the city I almost forgot to exist.... I don't feel nostalgic.. I wonder just how long I am in slumber?

Anyway not even a hour past since I entered the city, a commotion already take place... What a eventful city.

"Thiefs!!! Please help " a woman is shouting, the voice came from the back alley.

Even though her plead for help can be clearly heard in the main Street. Not a single one answered her cry for help.... They are not heartless it's just that its suspicious.. they live in such dangerous world full of evil-doer & monsters after all. A woman voice in the back alley that's certainly odd... Even if its genuine.

But since I'm odd myself I might as well answer this oddness With My Odd self! Right?

Walking in the dark dirty alley by myself, I eventually reach the place where the voice is.

Seeing a lady with a cheap beauty who surrounded by 2 thugs... Yet instead of fear & nervousness what I saw in the lady eyes who should been the victim is a trickster eyes with crocodile tears... In short a actress.

The two obvious thugs who doesn't know to act at all we're grinning at me... I can see the wickedness in their eye, as they mock me in their thoughts.

"Hey- if yo---" one of the thugs started to speak, trying to threaten me.

But~

I throw a empty barrel at him with full force right on his face before he even finish what he wants to say!

...I'm not interested~...Oh my physical strength increase despite what Happened to me?

Seeing his companion blown away the lady & the other thug is surprised... But I won't let the opportunity slip by. I rush towards the remaining thug & do a flying kick at his chest all while he is still in shock, with a force of my motion adding my weight & my increased strength. The thug is send flying into the stone wall & Coughed blood.

Oh! First thug starting to regain his posture... Nope! I won't let it~... Seeing he slowly trying to stand I give him a knee strike on his face, breaking his nose... Then I repeatedly knee his face until it was completely Destroyed turning his face into a bloody mess... Ok totally knocked this time. I give my full attention towards the second thugs which I kicked.

ooh~... Still alive?... Just kidding~ I need him alive you see.

I mounted him sitting on his stomach... Then I repeatedly punch him at his face, crushing his nose, eyes, jaw, cheeks, & teeth's making sure he won't die.... Unconscious he is totally knocked out now.

They are not dead but this two thief will surely suffer from now on.

as for the actress lady. Unlike the this two who is hopeless beyond measure... Let just say she still have hope? Her action have a reason or resolve in it.... So I walked to her & whispered words in her ears.

"If I saw you again, there will be no next time~ okay?~... so go home to your clueless family... They are waiting for you right?... It would be Reallly~ heart breaking. If you returned to them with twisted 4 limbs.... Right? You better embrace the hope have, you still have a place to return unlike those two"

After whispering that to her ears, she is clearly shaken this time. Now She really is afraid of me...

Why I know? The eyes is the window of soul you know?

While I did not see everything, I can conclude, that She is not out right evil compare to the other two. Even if she is acting & temporary allied with them, sooner or later those two men will surely do something to her eventually either way... Thats what I saw on the eyes of those two they are nothing but animals in human skin.

Anyways two thief caught... Now onwards to the Guild I have not entered for a while.
Jesus Christ this was brutal. Well done Mrs. Reciful. It's good that we captured them and all, but with their faces this smashed up, we can't identify them nor can they speak. It's pretty expensive to treat them.
But you did capture both targets. Please hold back more next time. - Alias

Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: N/A

Epsil

EVALUATION
> > >

Delivering Packages [SC0204]
Objectives:
  • Pick up 3 packages from the guild mail office.
  • Deliver the packages to their intended recipients.
  • The packages must not be damaged.
The Adventurer's Guild operates the public mail service in the Scribel Region.
Some citizens live outside of the city in weird odd places. Can you find them?
Beware, monsters and thieves wander the road!
Rewards:
> > >

Ramza pondered. The three packages in his hand had to be sent to their destination. Yet, one of them was located on the farmland. Footsteps echoed as people walked around. Hustle and bustle filled his surrounding. Merchant hawking their wares, men and women haggling for the prices, children ran around dodging the people, the sound of it all filled his ears. He walked and walked, looking around searching for the smithy.

One of the package was addressed to a blacksmith named Goh. It was the largest of them all, and addressed to his shop on the merchant district. He walked, passing the concentration of stalls on the market and into the brick and mortar store proper. As he arrived at this section of the market, he paused his step.

The blacksmith's signboard given to him consisted of sickle and anvil, inside of a circle. As he only had that as reference, he kept his gaze up. He wandered from the porch of one store to other, occasionally glancing at the displayed wares behind the window made of glass. After satisfying his curiosity, he continued his journey.

Sickle and anvil. That seemed to be the right one.

He knocked on the store's door, crying the word "Package!" each time he did. On his third knock, a muscular and bearded man opened the door.

"Wha' do yeh 'ave in t'ere?" The man said, raising his eyebrows.

"It is a package addressed to Mr. Goh. Are you Mr. Goh?"

"Righ' on the point, lad." The man said.

Ramza took the package from the sack. After checking on the recipient detail for the last time, he gave it to the man. The man then patted him on his left shoulder.

"Nice to 'ave tis arrived early. Thanks lad."

"You're welcome, sir."

With that, Ramza continued his journey.

---

He had gone to this place twice. If he had to say something to this place, it was familiar. The courtyard he passed was busy with activity as the guard did their training regiment. Meanwhile, as he passed the front door, all of that activity ceased to be. The noise turned into turning of paper and the scratching of feathers against rough surfaces, as the building was for the clerk working in the guard office. For the second package, it was addressed to the guardsman Stu. Thus he thought he could leave the package here.

After knocking on the door three times, he gripped the handle and pushed. "Excuse me." He said.

Traces of paper littered the man's door. On his hand was another one, while the finger on his other hand was pointing on the paper. As he entered, the man lifted his head and made eye contact with him. It seemed that he had disturbed the man's concentration. He silently apologized in his mind, as he knew no other choice to contact the guard except this.

"Sorry to bother you, sir." Ramza said.

"Ah... Ramza." A faint smile graced the man's lips. "What can I do for you? Are you taking another night watch or prison watch?"

"No, sir." Ramza started. "I'm looking for a guard named Stu. Got a delivery for him, sir."

"Stu?" The man tilted his head. After a moment, a small smile formed. "Sure. You can leave the package here. I'll give it to him later."

Nodding at the man's response, Ramza said, "Thank you sir."

He took out the package for the guardsman, and gave it to the man. After giving his gratitude once again on the way out, he left.

---

The last package that he had to deliver was addressed to a farmer named A. He apparently lived on the farmland beside the scribel City. As it was, he had to visit each house to ask for direction to the farmer's house, since each house's distance was a little bit far. As he arrived, he was greeted by A's wife, Cici, whom he left the package to. After he was done, he returned to the guild.
unevaluated
- I made three delivery: 1. a blacksmith named Goh, meet directly in his shop. 2. The guardsman named Stu, gave it to the guard office, where Stu worked. I asked them to give the package to him. 3. a farmer named A. Meet A's wife, cici and gave the package to her.
Good job! - Alias
Rewards:

Euka

Quest - Evaluated
  • Title: Mana-bear subjugation request
  • Tag List: @Drevart
  • Objectives:
    • Read this quest report
    • Find and subjugate a wild mana-bear which appeared near the city
    • Find out if it's responsible for recent newbie adventurers' disappearance
  • Description: Lately there were too many young adventurers disappearing. And in one of our last reports, we noticed that a wild Mana-Bear appeared near the city. It's a dangerous creature, quite intelligent but easily subjected to emotions and can use some simple attacking or defensive magic.
  • Rewards:
    • EXP: 250
    • Money: 35G
Having recuperated from all of my sores and injuries, it was time to finally get back to work; that and I don’t want to be seen as a leech from the other settlers. I head over to the guild along, in search for a potential job.

Now that we’re E-rank, a wide variety of quests have been opened. I better play it safe for now; I say that as I pick up a monster investigation quest; quite hypocritical of me. Oh well, it shouldn’t be that bad. I take a look at the brief info of the quest. A mana-bear huh? Haven’t heard of bears with mana before, seems like one was encountered in the southern part of the city based on a report; should be an interesting encounter.

I head back to the tavern and told Iris of the job; we prepped up on food supply that should last us atleast a day then rested for the night. We donned our equipment when morn comes and ventured forth towards the southern gate of Scribel. Wearing my equipment, although having it comes with a heavy burden on me but at the same time, it gives me a peace of mind; even amongst the chaos with it.

Continuing on with our job, we scoured the southern forest in search of the mana-bear. The woods weren’t as dense as the ones on the north, but it still covered the sky from the light. We cautiously trekked between the trees with our minds on alert. Night came along with our fruitless search. The campfire scurried away some beasts while others became wary of it. I haven’t taught Iris how to keep watch on a camp yet, needless to say I suffered some sleep deprivation.

Next daylight appears and it’s time to continue our search. We surveyed further down south where the ground gradually starts becoming damp. I can see and feel my feet sink from my weight while Iris is…. Well nothing is happening to her. She is carrying light equipment after all. The dampness of soil slightly hindered our progress but we pressed on.

We arrived at a certain area where we found a large burrow with its inside enclosed in darkness. From a distance I could hear water streaming and loudly splashing, anyways I was more curious about the large burrow in front of us.

“Iris do you have something to light it with?”

“Iris knows light magic. Iris will try light with crystal.”

From her words, she protruded two slim clear crystals from the ground; then placed two little balls of light inside the crystals. It seems there was a hollow area in them and the light from inside focused towards the inside of the burrow. The darkness was illuminated and we could mostly see the inside of it. We head inside and I immediately noticed that ground turned firm from the dampness before. Our steps echoed through the long hall as we advanced deeper into it. The burrow was obviously for either something large or a den of many.

Arriving at the base, the crystal light from the entrance could barely illuminate the base of the burrow. When I took a step I heard a loud crunch underneath my foot. Looking at it I could see a white twig, no—it was a bone.

All of a sudden we heard something shatter and our light disappeared. With Iris’ quick thinking, she made a bright light ball which then illuminated our surrounding. There I saw countless bones, even some metal which was once resemble armor were mixed in as well. This is bad….. unable to gather my assertion, we hear loud thumping from behind us. Anticipating for the worse, we stand ready for battle.

“Iris get behind me! Make some more light and get ready!”

She makes more crystal light that faced towards the entrance then readied herself slightly behind me. With every step the thumping grew louder until was near us. From the shadows slowly came out a big black furred beast walking on four, its body was burly from fat and the eyes on its head streamed blue striped from the sides. Looking at it as a whole, it was a bear.

“Grrrrowwwll”

“Reival, weird blue air around it.”

Blue air? Does that mean this bear has some sort of magic? Thinking so, my hair slightly flutters and a gust of wind assaulted me continuously. I had to hold my ground with my shield infront. Iris erected a blue wall between us which served as a wall against the wind. Moments later I could hear the ice wall being pounded and quickly shattered a giant hole through it. That’s some strength there big boy…..

“Iris back me up. Get it from the sides.”

I charged forward with my lance pointing at it whilst my tower shield guarded me upfront. The bear took the attack head on and countered me. I barely manage to puncture its fur with my lance while it swatted my shield away. Didn’t expect its fur to be that tough…. I dropped both my lance and shield since I couldn’t recover the recoil from its attack, then tried to hold off the two paw swipes it followed through.

“?! Grrrroooowwwwwllllll!!!”

“Heh… Surprised? You’re not the only one with absurd strength.”

This bear must’ve known its whole life that its power was unchallenged, that is until I came along. We faced against each other with attrition of strength. Neither of us was budging and the bear got impatient. Once again I could feel the flutter of the wind on my face and knew it was gonna cast magic. It encased itself with gusts of wind that sliced against my armor multiple times. In this kind of endurance, I would undoubtedly lose if I was alone. If…. I was alone that is.

“Ggrrrrrroooo----“

Confident in its victory at hand, it shouted a thunderous roar; only to have two icicles thrusted into its mouth and out behind its head. With that it fell to ground like its strings have been cut and remained unmoving.

“Sigh… you’re an absurd yourself aren’t you?”

With a sigh of relief, I turn to look at Iris with her running towards me. Everytime she comes near me, she always does a clinging thing; may it be embracing me or holding onto my shirt. Well it was the former in this case.

“Reival safe! Iris happy that Reival safe.”

“Yea… thanks to you.”

If not for her being here then I would’ve end up dead against this bear. I gently placed my hand on top of her head, to which she responds with her eyes squinting with gleam. With this I consider the job to be done. For proof I would need the guild cards scattered around the den along with carcass of the bear. I had Iris freeze the bear corpse to preserve it, while I gathered the guild cards. Some were bent with punctured marks on them, other were so badly damaged I couldn’t recognized them. I only took the former ones. Meanwhile Iris seemed to be having trouble freezing the body of the bear, it seems to be ice resistant and had to froze multiple times to be considered frozen. Talk about instinct for her to puncture the inside of its head. I had her carry the discovered guild cards while I carried the bear.

“Ugghhh… You’re really heavy….”

What the hell was this thing eating? It’s absurdly heavy for a bear. Anyways we headed back to the city slowly along with the luggage we had to carry. We arrived at night and people stared at us weirdly, more specifically at me, for carrying a huge beast. I arrived at the guild and placed the frozen bear near the counter then filed my report.

Time to rest, my back is strained from all that weight I carried.
Greetings to you Guild

We have scoured the south in search of this so called mana-bear, along with some other bearings in mind. We happen to stumble upon a large burrow to which a large stream of water flowing and crashing could be heard nearby. We trekked inside the burrow, only discover carcass of bones along of what was once worn as armaments. We fought such ferocious creature inside to which it could cast wind magic from it. I offer these as evidence to which will aid the inquiry.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris.

(Submitted a frozen bear carcass with two holes on its head.)
(Submitted badly damaged adventurer guild cards.)

Evaluation Report

Last edited:

Epsil

EVALUATED
> > >
Um, where can I get a toothbrush? [SC0004]
Objectives:
  • Realize that you are unable to maintain a routine from your old life.
  • Find a solution to get around it... or not.
The culture shock continues!Do they sell bath soap here? Underwear?What am I going to do without my quantum teleporter?OMG, my mana-phone is going to run out of battery! :blob_upset: Rewards:
> > >
Adsall made his way around town. Whatever he needed to buy, he instinctively went to the shop. He had went and bought some hemp , daily nessecities, and various crafting kits. He shamelessly spent all his money in one day.

He hurried back to his room, and went to work. After 2 hours he finished making... Pajamas. They weren't as comfortable as silk or wool or cotton, but they had to do. Feeling hungry, Adsall headed downstairs to eat his dinner.
"Spend more frugally, Mister Adall!"

*STAMP*

Reward:
35 EXP

OOC: please mark Report processed / evaluated

Last edited:

Epsil

EVALUATED
> > >
Making a Friend™ [SC0003]
Objectives:
  • Find somebody you can actually talk to without punching a friend!
  • Discover the wonderful magic of friendship! :blob_happy:
It's tough to be stuck in a strange universe far away from home.It's even tougher if you're here without anybody you know.Make a friend, and maybe things will get easier? :sweating_profusely: Rewards:
> > >
The tavern was full of the cheers of drunken adventurers today. It seems that today was a day of celebration, though Adsall didn't know why.
He sat down at the bar, and ordered some Ale and some meat. He looked around to make a friend, but no one was really interested. They were too busy partying and drinking with their own pals. What you basically did in a tavern.

Dejected, Adsall began to drink, and drink.
"What's troublin you my friend.", spoke a nearby voice.
Looking up Adsall came face to face with the bartender, who was wiping down used mugs. Though he wasn't the same bartender that gave him his room key.

"You're not Pierre."

"He's on vacation, so I'm filling in for him."

"Oh okay."

"So what's troublin you?"

"I can't make a friend."

"That's it? You're drinking like a war veteran for such a stupid reason?"

"I'm a dwarf. I drink for every reason.", Adsall snapped back.

"Well don't be distraught, I'm sure you can make a friend."

"Yeah right."

"Tell you what, I'll be your first friend."

The bartender then extended his green hand towards Adsall, who gladly shook it back.
==================================
Adsall woke up the next morning with a hangover, and some memory loss. The last thing he remembered being the handshake.
"I guess that is a drinking friend..." The receptionist muttered as he stamped the report.

Reward: 100 EXP

OOC: I wonder if I should have drawn some of the rewards from you?

Last edited:

Drevart

Quest - Evaluation Needed
  • Title: Mana-bear subjugation request
  • Tag List: @Drevart
  • Objectives:
    • Read this quest report
    • Find and subjugate a wild mana-bear which appeared near the city
    • Find out if it's responsible for recent newbie adventurers' disappearance
  • Description: Lately there were too many young adventurers disappearing. And in one of our last reports, we noticed that a wild Mana-Bear appeared near the city. It's a dangerous creature, quite intelligent but easily subjected to emotions and can use some simple attacking or defensive magic.
  • Rewards:
    • EXP: 250
    • Money: 35G
Having recuperated from all of my sores and injuries, it was time to finally get back to work; that and I don’t want to be seen as a leech from the other settlers. I head over to the guild along, in search for a potential job.

Now that we’re E-rank, a wide variety of quests have been opened. I better play it safe for now; I say that as I pick up a monster investigation quest; quite hypocritical of me. Oh well, it shouldn’t be that bad. I take a look at the brief info of the quest. A mana-bear huh? Haven’t heard of bears with mana before, seems like one was encountered in the southern part of the city based on a report; should be an interesting encounter.

I head back to the tavern and told Iris of the job; we prepped up on food supply that should last us atleast a day then rested for the night. We donned our equipment when morn comes and ventured forth towards the southern gate of Scribel. Wearing my equipment, although having it comes with a heavy burden on me but at the same time, it gives me a peace of mind; even amongst the chaos with it.

Continuing on with our job, we scoured the southern forest in search of the mana-bear. The woods weren’t as dense as the ones on the north, but it still covered the sky from the light. We cautiously trekked between the trees with our minds on alert. Night came along with our fruitless search. The campfire scurried away some beasts while others became wary of it. I haven’t taught Iris how to keep watch on a camp yet, needless to say I suffered some sleep deprivation.

Next daylight appears and it’s time to continue our search. We surveyed further down south where the ground gradually starts becoming damp. I can see and feel my feet sink from my weight while Iris is…. Well nothing is happening to her. She is carrying light equipment after all. The dampness of soil slightly hindered our progress but we pressed on.

We arrived at a certain area where we found a large burrow with its inside enclosed in darkness. From a distance I could hear water streaming and loudly splashing, anyways I was more curious about the large burrow in front of us.

“Iris do you have something to light it with?”

“Iris knows light magic. Iris will try light with crystal.”

From her words, she protruded two slim clear crystals from the ground; then placed two little balls of light inside the crystals. It seems there was a hollow area in them and the light from inside focused towards the inside of the burrow. The darkness was illuminated and we could mostly see the inside of it. We head inside and I immediately noticed that ground turned firm from the dampness before. Our steps echoed through the long hall as we advanced deeper into it. The burrow was obviously for either something large or a den of many.

Arriving at the base, the crystal light from the entrance could barely illuminate the base of the burrow. When I took a step I heard a loud crunch underneath my foot. Looking at it I could see a white twig, no—it was a bone.

All of a sudden we heard something shatter and our light disappeared. With Iris’ quick thinking, she made a bright light ball which then illuminated our surrounding. There I saw countless bones, even some metal which was once resemble armor were mixed in as well. This is bad….. unable to gather my assertion, we hear loud thumping from behind us. Anticipating for the worse, we stand ready for battle.

“Iris get behind me! Make some more light and get ready!”

She makes more crystal light that faced towards the entrance then readied herself slightly behind me. With every step the thumping grew louder until was near us. From the shadows slowly came out a big black furred beast walking on four, its body was burly from fat and the eyes on its head streamed blue striped from the sides. Looking at it as a whole, it was a bear.

“Grrrrowwwll”

“Reival, weird blue air around it.”

Blue air? Does that mean this bear has some sort of magic? Thinking so, my hair slightly flutters and a gust of wind assaulted me continuously. I had to hold my ground with my shield infront. Iris erected a blue wall between us which served as a wall against the wind. Moments later I could hear the ice wall being pounded and quickly shattered a giant hole through it. That’s some strength there big boy…..

“Iris back me up. Get it from the sides.”

I charged forward with my lance pointing at it whilst my tower shield guarded me upfront. The bear took the attack head on and countered me. I barely manage to puncture its fur with my lance while it swatted my shield away. Didn’t expect its fur to be that tough…. I dropped both my lance and shield since I couldn’t recover the recoil from its attack, then tried to hold off the two paw swipes it followed through.

“?! Grrrroooowwwwwllllll!!!”

“Heh… Surprised? You’re not the only one with absurd strength.”

This bear must’ve known its whole life that its power was unchallenged, that is until I came along. We faced against each other with attrition of strength. Neither of us was budging and the bear got impatient. Once again I could feel the flutter of the wind on my face and knew it was gonna cast magic. It encased itself with gusts of wind that sliced against my armor multiple times. In this kind of endurance, I would undoubtedly lose if I was alone. If…. I was alone that is.

“Ggrrrrrroooo----“

Confident in its victory at hand, it shouted a thunderous roar; only to have two icicles thrusted into its mouth and out behind its head. With that it fell to ground like its strings have been cut and remained unmoving.

“Sigh… you’re an absurd yourself aren’t you?”

With a sigh of relief, I turn to look at Iris with her running towards me. Everytime she comes near me, she always does a clinging thing; may it be embracing me or holding onto my shirt. Well it was the former in this case.

“Reival safe! Iris happy that Reival safe.”

“Yea… thanks to you.”

If not for her being here then I would’ve end up dead against this bear. I gently placed my hand on top of her head, to which she responds with her eyes squinting with gleam. With this I consider the job to be done. For proof I would need the guild cards scattered around the den along with carcass of the bear. I had Iris freeze the bear corpse to preserve it, while I gathered the guild cards. Some were bent with punctured marks on them, other were so badly damaged I couldn’t recognized them. I only took the former ones. Meanwhile Iris seemed to be having trouble freezing the body of the bear, it seems to be ice resistant and had to froze multiple times to be considered frozen. Talk about instinct for her to puncture the inside of its head. I had her carry the discovered guild cards while I carried the bear.

“Ugghhh… You’re really heavy….”

What the hell was this thing eating? It’s absurdly heavy for a bear. Anyways we headed back to the city slowly along with the luggage we had to carry. We arrived at night and people stared at us weirdly, more specifically at me, for carrying a huge beast. I arrived at the guild and placed the frozen bear near the counter then filed my report.

Time to rest, my back is strained from all that weight I carried.
Greetings to you Guild

We have scoured the south in search of this so called mana-bear, along with some other bearings in mind. We happen to stumble upon a large burrow to which a large stream of water flowing and crashing could be heard nearby. We trekked inside the burrow, only discover carcass of bones along of what was once worn as armaments. We fought such ferocious creature inside to which it could cast wind magic from it. I offer these as evidence to which will aid the inquiry.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris.

(Submitted a frozen bear carcass with two holes on its head.)
(Submitted badly damaged adventurer guild cards.)
A pale-looking youth was looking at the bear carcass and after saying a couple of free people to move it to the storage room he turned around to the report and said.

"Yeah, this is definitely that bear I was chased by. And it seems you even recovered lost adventurers' guild cards... The job is well done and fully completed so you can receive a full reward."

He said while moving a small sack of money to the couple standing before him.
------------------------------------------
Reward: 250 EXP, 35G

Please tag your report as evaluated.

Alma

> > >

Missing Children [SC0206]
Objectives:
  • Check the "Missing Persons" list at the guild.
  • Search for and locate a missing child.
  • If alive, rescue and reunite them with their family.
The streets of Scribel aren't always the safest place.
Children are known to go missing without notice.
What happened to them? Did they get lost? Abducted? Attacked by a monster?
The parents demand that a search party be formed.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >

Caged bird, caged bird...
When will you come out?
In the beginning of the dawn,
on the day where bad luck befell you,
Who is the person in front of you, as you stare behind?

---

When your brother excel so much, would you feel the same suffocating feeling? I wonder, when did I became incapable to endure it. Everywhere, everytime, everyone always compared me to my brother. I just feel tired.

Then, She appeared. I don't know how she appeared there, seeing that the window is located on the second story.
She just held her hand out and said two words. Let's go, she said. I grasped her hand. Then, she said, trust me. I nodded, and we soared through the sky.

It was magic. The only thing that could explain it was magic. We stood on the rooftop in the night, just two of us. Then she released me from her grasp. After that, she jumped to the next rooftop. With her hand, she motioned for me to follow her.

I hestitated. How could I jump over a space this wide? I thought it was impossible. Then, she once again said, "trust me. You can do it." That word somehow made me want to try once again. So try, I did. I ran. I try to run as fast as possible. Then, when I was near the edge, I jumped.

Was it that easy to fly? I jumped, and reached the rooftop where she stood. Then, she moved again, while saying, "Follow me!". And I followed here. It was different, between the night and day. I was so free.

For days, we played together. Not only her, but with other children like me. The leader of the group, Matt, accepted me as one of them when she introduced me. It was the happiest day for me. Then, imagine my surprise when one day, I saw my parents looking at me. They called my name, again and again. It was the first time I saw them like that. It was the first time I saw them worried because of me.

She then appeared beside me. She said, Do you want to go back? I don't know. If I go back, I would have to endure those days again. I would never leave. I was happy with them. But, seeing my parents like that...

"Well. If you want to go back, just tell me."

I decided to not go back. She said that I could go back anytime I wanted. I don't know how many days passed after that. But one day, she said to me that someone was looking for me. The blonde man I saw wore a white robe. The man asked me to go back to the house.

Somehow, at that moment, the magic was unraveled. It was a wonder, when no adult paid attention to you. An apple here, a grape there. She had made us all unnoticed. Yet, when he saw right at me, I know the magic has ended. I looked at her once again.

"You'll regret it if you don't go back now."

Why, I thought? Is this the end? I know in my heart that I wouldn't be able to see her anymore. Why did she push me away.

"Go."

I blinked, and she was gone. Only the man and I stood on the empty room.

The man led me to my house. He knocked on the door, and a woman came out.

Was this person my mother? What happened? How did she become so thin?

As she looked at me, she hugged me. It was warm, comforting. I hugged her back.

I cried. I'm sorry. Again, and again. I said that to my mother. Deep inside myself, I know she become like that because of me. Then, it was with my dad. He changed. How his hair had greyed so much after we meet again, It made me really regret it.
evaluated

- I found the child in an abandoned building. A girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, led me there.

Last edited:

Siostar

Apprised
Please Don't Starve (Together) [SC0002]
Objectives:
  • Find food.
  • Hope it is safe to eat.
  • Don't get diarrhea.
Have you ever wondered?
A cthulhu walks into the market and purchases a mysterious meat from a lizardman butcher.
Is it edible? Can you eat it? Will you die if you nibble on a piece?
I hope you're not too hungry...
Rewards:
As Cizel awoke from a deep slumber he was greeted by the gentle sound of waves. Confused about how he could suddenly fall asleep at the beach, Cizel tried to recall the last memory he had before this situation. The image of a storm, wild waves and a broken boat was all he needed to recall before he concluded that the situation was caused by a boat wreck.

As soon he found out the answer another troubling matter came to his attention. The masked person sighed. Right arm broken, left ankle sprained and the clothes are soaking wet. Cizel has also started to notice how hungry and thirsty he was and there wasn't a person in sight to help him.

"Oh well, sometimes you have to rely on yourself", said the man to himself.

The masked guy staggered over the sand towards the grassy lands, the trip proved to be harder than he expected. The sand was hard to walk on and his wet clothes weighed down on him, tiring him out faster than usual.

At the grass field, Cizel left most of his clothing to sundry as he started to explore around him.

A few hours later, he has found a drinkable river connected to the sea, some wood pieces were collected from a dead tree. Some mushroom was found from the grass field, the size was as big as his own hand and it was an edible kind too.

The sun begins to set but the thicker clothes are still partly wet. He laid everything next to the river, but unfortunately wise he couldn't find a way to start a fire. Cizel could only eat the mushrooms raw as he rested for a while.

Last edited: