Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Bochi

Cleaning Up Loose End [ Open/ @GDLiZy @AliceShiki ]

"Pitiful... Such is the life of a weakling, never to confront their past, forever traps by their weakness." A voice echoed, but no one knew who was the speaker, and only Nene could hear it. The chuckles of the three figures behind the Bishop resounded, and slowly faded away as the old man knocked his staff against the floorboard.

"If that is your choice, then you must face your consequence." Maybe the Bishop talked about the tarnish reputation, or maybe he taunted Nene... Only he knew it himself.

"Then, anyone kind enough to tell this old man? Lurnea, Soletris, Luna, Solet? Anyone who knows them?" Ignoring the sweating fox girl, the Bishop asked again.

Cleaning Up Loose End [ Open/ @GDLiZy @AliceShiki @Bochi ]

"So they are really here..." Hearing the answer, the bishop was about to thank the speaker, but his staff turned cold, and emitted a hint of majestic light, causing him to frown.

"Are you sure, Miss? To lie is to defy the Lord's command..."

"Ahhh, Luna was it? She's a weird one! Slept with a worm or something. Weird fetish I'd say! What's your Luna like, by the way? Luna is a pretty common name, isn't it?"

Briele piped into the conversation, pushing Aquamarine to the side.
Cleaning Up Loose End [ Open/ @GDLiZy @AliceShiki @Bochi @ohko ]
"I'm merely stating the facts as they are. Believe it or not, that's up to you. Also, I heard she's joined up with one of the Pirate Kings---why not ask them instead? Heh?"

Aquamarine didn't bother hiding the scorn in her voice.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"The Lord had told us that they are one and the same, so there is simply no mistake... Could you perhaps tell me where she is right now?" The Bishop once again look at the new-comer. Upon seeing that she was a non-human, the three behind him revealed a various degree of emotions.
"Ehhhh~? You're looking for a weirdo? Honestly the only parts I remember from her quest reports are the lesbian parts. Apparently the *service* they give at Spire Reef is really good! I'm sure you'll enjoy it too!"

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Pitiful... Such is the life of a weakling, never to confront their past, forever traps by their weakness." A voice echoed, but no one knew who was the speaker, and only Nene could hear it. The chuckles of the three figures behind the Bishop resounded, and slowly faded away as the old man knocked his staff against the floorboard.

*blink blink blink blink blink*
*mutters to herself*

"The voice is different... It's not him... Who is it then...?"

*breath starts normalizing*
*mist goes back to her body*
*eyes get back to their normal color*

"Luna's in Spire Reef at the moment, wasn't she? Something something something pirates of the caribbean."

Aquamarine was drinking water as usual, but she went over to Nene.
"I'm merely stating the facts as they are. Believe it or not, that's up to you. Also, I heard she's joined up with one of the Pirate Kings---why not ask them instead? Heh?"

*slowly gets up while pushing the dust off her robes*

"Miss Aquamarine, that information is supposed to be private knowledge, please don't share it with suspicious individuals. I believe miss Luna would have already told us if she had any close friends that were seeking her."
"Ehhhh~? You're looking for a weirdo? Honestly the only parts I remember from her quest reports are the lesbian parts. Apparently the *service* they give at Spire Reef is really good! I'm sure you'll enjoy it too!"
*shakes head*

"Don't confirm her story, mister Briele..."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

"Such insolent mouth! If not for the Lord—" The feminine figure spoke before abruptly stopped in her track and took a step back, kneeling on the ground and coughing out blood. The Bishop looked at her with his indifferent face, but a strong, otherworldly aura lingered around him.

"Sorry for the offence, Miss. We are merely too excited and forget to watch our words. We hope that it would not bring any discomfort to you." To be able to speak with such a calm and warming attitude towards the non-humans, the Bishop was definitely an extremely cunning and wise person.
"Oh, perhaps, could you tell me more about their story? Take this as compensation for your time." The Bishop asked the person before him again warmingly, and placed a few gold coins in front of her, smiling as he did so.

Bochi

*blink blink blink blink blink*
*mutters to herself*

"The voice is different... It's not him... Who is it then...?"

*breath starts normalizing*
*mist goes back to her body*
*eyes get back to their normal color*

*slowly gets up while pushing the dust off her robes*

"Miss Aquamarine, that information is supposed to be private knowledge, please don't share it with suspicious individuals. I believe miss Luna would have already told us if she had any close friends that were seeking her."

*shakes head*

"Oh, oopsies. Well, there's that. Pretend you never heard it, yeah?"

Despite the light smile the girl was speaking with, it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Such insolent mouth! If not for the Lord—" The feminine figure spoke before abruptly stopped in her track and took a step back, kneeling on the ground and coughing out blood. The Bishop looked at her with his indifferent face, but a strong, otherworldly aura lingered around him.

"Sorry for the offence, Miss. We are merely too excited and forget to watch our words. We hope that it would not bring any discomfort to you." To be able to speak with such a calm and warming attitude towards the non-humans, the Bishop was definitely an extremely cunning and wise person.

"Oh, perhaps, could you tell me more about their story? Take this as compensation for your time." The Bishop asked the person before him again warmingly, and placed a few gold coins in front of her, smiling as he did so.
"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm not offended. And the little lady on the floor there, here's some water. Be careful not to let too much slip in the presence of the Pirate Kings; I hear they don't take too kindly to provocation."

The halo on her head was shining harshly.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Briele looked confused.

"Eh? Why are you giving me coins? It's just a nice chat!"

*shakes head*

Briele tilted his head sideways.

He turned back to face the weird strangers.

"Excuse me mister, but why do you keep calling Luna 'they'? Luna is a girl! She's a bit looney since well... she's Luna~ (haha), but she's definitely a girl~! She's a girl that likes to sleep with girls but that doesn't mean she's a boy! She's a girl!" :blob_hmph::blob_hmph::blob_hmph:

Briele was strangely insistent about Luna's gender.

AliceShiki

"Learning about their story would not aid you in finding miss Luna, though? What are you after, mister...?"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Oh, oopsies. Well, there's that. Pretend you never heard it, yeah?"

Despite the light smile the girl was speaking with, it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm not offended. And the little lady on the floor there, here's some water. Be careful not to let too much slip in the presence of the Pirate Kings; I hear they don't take too kindly to provocation."

The halo on her head was shining harshly.

"This old man is sure that she will take your advice kindly." The Bishop spoke again, revealing a slight smile, not caring about the halo at all.
Briele looked confused.

"Eh? Why are you giving me coins? It's just a nice chat!"

Briele tilted his head sideways.

He turned back to face the weird strangers.

"Excuse me mister, but why do you keep calling Luna 'they'? Luna is a girl! She's a bit looney since well... she's Luna~ (haha), but she's definitely a girl~! She's a girl that likes to sleep with girls but that doesn't mean she's a boy! She's a girl!" :blob_hmph::blob_hmph::blob_hmph:

Briele was strangely insistent about Luna's gender.
"As we had already told you, it's compensation for your time, and it's true that we are Luna's friends, and friends like to hear how their old friend is doing.

"Ah, about the they part, well, as their friends, we know about their little secret. Actually, their body carried two souls, and one Soletris and other Lurnea... They had been searching far and wide to find a way to separate, and we have come here to help them, as we finally had a slight chance to do so." The staff shook again, and the joy in the Bishop's face became slightly more noticeable.

"Learning about their story would not aid you in finding miss Luna, though? What are you after, mister...?"
"To learn more about their life, and finally take them back to correct their mistake. They'll understand when the time comes."

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Ah, about the they part, well, as their friends, we know about their little secret. Actually, their body carried two souls, and one Soletris and other Lurnea... They had been searching far and wide to find a way to separate, and we have come here to help them, as we finally had a slight chance to do so." The staff shook again, and the joy in the Bishop's face became slightly more noticeable.
"Ehhhh? I think you're wrong! Our Luna is definitely a girl! I'm 99% sure of it! You must have the wrong person! I've never heard of this Soletetris tetris tetris pong person! That's a ridiculous idea!"

AliceShiki

"To learn more about their life, and finally take them back to correct their mistake. They'll understand when the time comes."

"No mister, you do not need to know that. You clearly know plenty about their life already, and if you're friends, then Miss Luna would certainly be more than capable of giving you the rest of the information personally once you meet... You're not miss Luna's friend. Whatever mistake you wish to correct, I'm certain that miss Luna wishes it to be kept as is.

"You already got the information you came for, and while I am regretful you obtained it, nothing more can be done about it.

"There is no point in you keeping this facade, so I'll have to request that you leave. You're scaring the customers of the tavern while harboring ill will to one of the adventurers the guild is supposed to protect.

"The guild does not take kindly to those that wish to bring harm upon those that work for it, please keep that in mind."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Ehhhh? I think you're wrong! Our Luna is definitely a girl! I'm 99% sure of it! You must have the wrong person! I've never heard of this Soletetris tetris tetris pong person! That's a ridiculous idea!"

"... So only Luna would appear now? Then you must hurry and tell us about their location! The Curse of Binding is quickening, and if we could not separate them before it was too late, then Lurnea would really be alone for real." The Bishop became worried about the fact that their Champion of the Light might really die in this foreign world. It would be a great loss for the Lord's Church.

"No mister, you do not need to know that. You clearly know plenty about their life already, and if you're friends, then Miss Luna would certainly be more than capable of giving you the rest of the information personally once you meet... You're not miss Luna's friend. Whatever mistake you wish to correct, I'm certain that miss Luna wishes it to be kept as is.

"You already got the information you came for, and while I am regretful you obtained it, nothing more can be done about it.

"There is no point in you keeping this facade, so I'll have to request that you leave. You're scaring the customers of the tavern while harboring ill will to one of the adventurers the guild is supposed to protect.

"The guild does not take kindly to those that wish to bring harm upon those that work for it, please keep that in mind."
The Bishop felt a slight sadness that his peaceful and easy plan did not work out. However, the information was about enough, and only missing a little more, so he ignored the fox girl and waited for the respond of Briele.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"... So only Luna would appear now? Then you must hurry and tell us about their location! The Curse of Binding is quickening, and if we could not separate them before it was too late, then Lurnea would really be alone for real." The Bishop became worried about the fact that their Champion of the Light might really die in this foreign world. It would be a great loss for the Lord's Church.
Briele was angry.

"You're a big meanie! Running around saying that Luna isn't a girl?! That's just... mean! And rude! Plain rude! I'm not talking to you anymore!" :blob_hmph::blob_hmph::blob_hmph:

Bochi

The Bishop felt a slight sadness that his peaceful and easy plan did not work out. However, the information was about enough, and only missing a little more, so he ignored the fox girl and waited for the respond of Briele.
"I believe my words have been quite clear, geezer. If you want to know more, go ask the Pirate Kings. Or has age made you senile and hard of hearing? Then I'll put it plainly. We don't want you here. Leave."

The Laterano drew herself to full height, scant as it was, but her shadow was growing larger and darker as she snorted.

AliceShiki

*the bustle was clearly overheard by the other people in the tavern by now, they overall air seems to be... Worried.*
*the Orc bartender that was supposed to be attending the counter, was seen leaving through the building's backdoor, going... Somewhere.*

"Mister... I have never seen miss Luna in any hurry... She is not in danger.

"I'll ask you again, please leave. Leave and rethink your actions, I do not believe your god would approve of harming others for the sake of your goals, just like The Goddess doesn't."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

Briele was angry.

"You're a big meanie! Running around saying that Luna isn't a girl?! That's just... mean! And rude! Plain rude! I'm not talking to you anymore!" :blob_hmph::blob_hmph::blob_hmph:
"I believe my words have been quite clear, geezer. If you want to know more, go ask the Pirate Kings. Or has age made you senile and hard of hearing? Then I'll put it plainly. We don't want you here. Leave."

The Laterano drew herself to full height, scant as it was, but her shadow was growing larger and darker as she snorted.

*the bustle was clearly overheard by the other people in the tavern by now, they overall air seems to be... Worried.*
*the Orc bartender that was supposed to be attending the counter, was seen leaving through the building's backdoor, going... Somewhere.*

"Mister... I have never seen miss Luna in any hurry... She is not in danger.

"I'll ask you again, please leave. Leave and rethink your actions, I do not believe your god would approve of harming others for the sake of your goals, just like The Goddess doesn't."

Looking at the hostile girls, Bishop sighed before turning back, knocking his staff onto the ground. Light flashed and the image began to construct in front of him. Various words from his languages, describing everything that the girls had spoken about Luna, merged and twisted into a full-body silhouette of Luna.

"Ah... The Witch of Chaos... I've already got your mark... You can't escape fate, for the Lord has already foreseen your end." A bright, unrestrained smile emerged from his face, looking noticeably different than the fake one he had shown.

The image distorted again, and this time, the scenery of Mertis manifested, and in front of it, a lonely villa where Arvios Crecitrax lived appeared.

"This old man must thank everyone for your cooperation. Although you are all non-humans, be glad that you had been used by the Lord, and could witness his miracle right in front of your pitiful eyes." The image crumbled onto itself, and the dust settled down, revealing that the four figures had already disappeared into nothingness.

-End-

OOC: :blob_party: An so the trend had been set in motion— Tragedy is about to come. The stage had been set, and Luna, may not appear again after this...

AliceShiki

Looking at the hostile girls, Bishop sighed before turning back, knocking his staff onto the ground. Light flashed and the image began to construct in front of him. Various words from his languages, describing everything that the girls had spoken about Luna, merged and twisted into a full-body silhouette of Luna.

"Ah... The Witch of Chaos... I've already got your mark... You can't escape fate, for the Lord has already foreseen your end." A bright, unrestrained smile emerged from his face, looking noticeably different than the fake one he had shown.

The image distorted again, and this time, the scenery of Mertis manifested, and in front of it, a lonely villa where Arvios Crecitrax lived appeared.

"This old man must thank everyone for your cooperation. Although you are all non-humans, be glad that you had been used by the Lord, and could witness his miracle right in front of your pitiful eyes." The image crumbled onto itself, and the dust settled down, revealing that the four figures had already disappeared into nothingness.

-End-

OOC: :blob_party: An so the trend had been set in motion— Tragedy is about to come. The stage had been set, and Luna, may not appear again after this...
*Pierre arrives together with some guardsmen, only to see the that the 4 figures had already disappeared*
*After he asks about what happened, he grumbles about pesky magicians and goes back to his job, and the guardsmen go back to their positions*

Bochi

Vicious (V) [CLOSED]

The girl opened her eyes. She did so silently.

The ceiling above was wood, and a slight fragrance was in the room---herbs and a hint of some sort of berries, she thought. Pinning down the exact ones would be left for later, if she remembered to.

"Hngh...Ow!"

She started to prop herself up, and immediately stopped. Exerting any amount of force on either hand caused sufficient discomfort to dissuade further attempts, and the same went for attempting to move her left leg. Her right leg was relatively better, but felt busted all the same. And that wasn't merely it. After spending god knows how long in an incorporeal body, having access to nothing except a flesh body was...enriching, to put it gently.

She really did a number on herself, huh.

So the girl returned her original position; lying flat on the bed and satisfying herself with merely turning her head this way and that.

There was something on the bedside table. A pile of peanuts.

Yay! Food!

Her hand moved before she realised that it was perhaps a bad idea, and most of the peanuts ended up landing on the floor when her whole arm smacked right into it.

"Gah!"

At that there was the sound of a door slamming in the distance, followed by excited footsteps drawing closer and closer, then the door was thrown open, a smiling Miko practically bursting into the room.

"V!"

"Mhm? I'm alright."

Then the Miko paused in her steps. Her earlier expression of joy vanished as the shrine maiden of Yato reached into her own robes and brought out a few slips of paper. Suspicion replaced the relief in her eyes.

"Sora? What are---"

She didn't get to finish as the Miko flung the contents of her hands, pasting them all over the room. Handwritten talismans attached themselves to the ceiling, the walls, the furniture; the windows closed with a slight bang when a talisman attached itself to one half of it. Sora advanced holding even more, and when she'd gotten within two metres she spoke.

"You're not Vicious. Who are you?"

Busted. She tried to wave it aside.

"What are you talking about, Sora? It's me."

A talisman embedded itself into the wall inches away from her face. The edge had cut halfway into the wooden panel and the Liberi instantly lifted both arms in surrender. Then winced from the pain. The Miko faltered briefly, uncertain, before hardening her expression and continuing with her query.

"Keep still. Whoever you are, most of your bones just started mending. Make any funny movements and I'll yeet you off the mountain."

Well, I'm kinda screwed here, aren't I? The only way out is if the Miko is reasonable.

"I'll behave, so please put the talismans down, Sora. You'll be exterminating more than demons with those. And I can't move around much anyways."

The Miko acquiesced somewhat, lowering but not withdrawing her talismans as she took another couple tentative steps forward.

"I'm going to need you to lie down properly so that I may change out your bandages for fresh ones---waa?!"

In the confusion, both of them had forgotten why she was here in the first place; the unsuspecting Sora stepped on a clump of peanuts, lost her balance, and fell forward. Suffice to say, the girl lying on the bed was in no condition to dodge despite her valiant efforts to move, so she ended up taking the full brunt of it.

"Owwie..."

The good news was that the Miko suffered nothing more severe than a fright.

"OW---SORA! MY RIBS!"

The bad news was that Vicious caught all of the impact from Sora landing on her. Having the breath suddenly knocked out of her lungs at the same time excruciating pain shot up both arms was not an experience she relished.

"I'm sorry!"

*****​

"Here, say ahhh."

"I can feed mysel---ahhh..."

The patient reluctantly ate the spoonful of porridge, but cheered up a bit afterwards.

"Oh hey, this is actually pretty good."

"Of course it is. Who do you think cooked it?"

If there was anything good that came out of the whole thing, it was that the Miko became a lot more amicable to her. Perhaps it was the ribs.

"Dear me, was I that obvious?"

"No, you're fine, actually. I just got suspicious because I can see a person's aura if I try hard enough, and yours was red instead of V's usual grey, see. But you're saying that V's consciousness is still intact?"

"Yep, precisely. But she's not very enthusiastic about showing herself right now, so I'll be taking over for a couple moons until she's feeling better. Although, if you want a word, I could poke her awake."

"No, that's okay. She should recuperate at her own pace. In the meantime, I'm guessing you'll be going around passing yourself off as her until she comes back. If so, how should I address you?"

"Uhm, if you mean what you should call me in public, Vicious will do fine. Although I don't mind if you called me Elaine while we're alone...wait, let me check something."

Two seconds. The girl in Vicious' body grinned from ear to ear.

"What'd you know. The name Elaine applies to both of us. But don't tell her I said that, okay?"

Last edited:

Bochi

Elaine (I) [CLOSED/ @Bochi @ohko]

"Seriously though, sorry about the trouble. I wasn't the one who did it but that must have left a serious mess behind."

"It's fine, it's fine. The only thing that really broke was the teacup anyway. The rest can be fixed, and I'm actually surprised that V managed to make a huge dent on that block of metal. More importantly, your recovery speed is...quite astounding. It's barely been a week."

"Oh, that's nothing. This body was always rather tolerant against injury, after all, and quite a battle maniac too. I took stock on everything present and most of her bones had broken at least once and healed back over the years. Some sort of medicine? I dunno. But I just lent my own regeneration factor to it and bam! Accelerated healing."

"Wait! I know you have a sturdy body and all, but don't start moving around so soon. At least lean on me for a bit."

"Maaa, okay. I'll accept it with thanks, then!"

Putting one arm over Sora's shoulder, Elaine slowly got up with her support. She took one step, two steps...

"Let's go out for a bit. You've been cooped inside here for quite a while, after all. Shall we have lunch in the courtyard?"

"What, it's already fixed? That was fast."

"Not really. You'll understand when we get there."

"So mysterious. Very well, I'll look forward to---"

Again, there was the sound of hurried footsteps which originated in the distance, getting gradually closer, and the door was tossed open. A little girl stuck her head in and Elaine blinked.

"Sei?"

"Ah, you're up, V? That's good news. And just in the nick of time, too. Someone got to the edge of the White River, collapsed, and asked for you by name. Something about passing you a letter."

"Huh. Collapsed? So they were injured? Where are they now?"

"They're been given an inn room near an apothecary, and Tai'Ge stayed behind to watch them in case it's a trick. I'm sorry if I ruined any plans, but could I trouble you to come down to Fuyu?"

Elaine stared at Sora, who nodded her head.

It looks like lunch was going to have to wait.

"Alright, let's go."

Siostar

Cizel's travel to Scribble Town (1) OPEN
West to Scribble Town, a field of tall grass waved gently by the blowing wind. At this place, a masked person staggered next to a river looking for his destination upstream. His left ankle has swollen to blue-purplish color and his left hand was holding on to his broken arm.

The day prior, Cizel has just stranded to a foreign land, everything on his boat has probably sunk into the sea. Even after he has landed on land, Cizel still has to worry about his most basic need for survival.

A rumbling sound made his hunger known, but the bits he could find to eat wasn't enough to stop the hunger. As the pain started to be unbearable for him, the masked guy took a break, his glance on the sea. Distracted.

Behind him, a few slimes made its way towards him, hidden under the tall grass, perhaps they were ready to attack the defenseless person in front of them?

Cizel's travel to Scribble Town (1) OPEN
West to Scribble Town, a field of tall grass waved gently by the blowing wind. At this place, a masked person staggered next to a river looking for his destination upstream. His left ankle has swollen to blue-purplish color and his left hand was holding on to his broken arm.

The day prior, Cizel has just stranded to a foreign land, everything on his boat has probably sunk into the sea. Even after he has landed on land, Cizel still has to worry about his most basic need for survival.

A rumbling sound made his hunger known, but the bits he could find to eat wasn't enough to stop the hunger. As the pain started to be unbearable for him, the masked guy took a break, his glance on the sea. Distracted.

Behind him, a few slimes made its way towards him, hidden under the tall grass, perhaps they were ready to attack the defenseless person in front of them?

Cizel's travel to Scribble Town (1) OPEN (@Siostar @Generic.Archdemon )

That morning Zorion was was grooming his best friend, the chestnut courser.

"You know, I never asked you what you name is..."

The horse sighed and stomp one of its front hooves.

"Should I name you?" the horse blinked anticipating.

After thinking a moment, Zorion could not think of a fitting name for the horse that saved his life. And simply avoided the problem.

"L-Lets go for a ride instead," the horse shook this head, sighing again. "Sorry..."

The pair trotted and jogged around the out skirts Scribel, but then something caught their eye.

And man obviously injured was unaware of slimes approaching him from behind. Galloping froth, Zorion charged the slims. short spear in hand he thrust at the critters. Miss. and again he missed.

Zorion shook his head, he was not ready for mounted combat. but before he could dismount, the chestnut courser, stomped it hooves and obliterated the slimes one by one.

The horse exhaled and taping thing the ground to shape the residue of dead slime off it hoove. He horse was definitely proud of it self.

"Alright, aright, " Zoroin rubbed the animal's neck calming it. "This will be the second adventurer you save..."

He looked down at the man sitting and asked "Are you alright? Do you need a ride back to town?"

[OC: Zorion, Chestnut Courser, Cizel | Setting: Scibel Outskirt]