Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Quaesitor

Exactly.
Till is good as he is, even if he is struggling, he gonna go far on his own skills:P.
Till, as he is, has no chance at surviving the D-rank exam, and he won't have gained any by the time he reaches the requirement for it. In fact, even the E-rank exam is going to be extremely hard for till and I might have to resort to plot-armor or illogical stuff if I want him to survive.
'-'
Who were these madlads?

X
No comment.
uh... he is more likely to be turned into a slave than a magical girl...
He is more likely to die! :sweat_smile:

Siostar

Exactly.

Till, as he is, has no chance at surviving the D-rank exam, and he won't have gained any by the time he reaches the requirement for it. In fact, even the E-rank exam is going to be extremely hard for till and I might have to resort to plot-armor or illogical stuff if I want him to survive.

No comment.

He is more likely to die! :sweat_smile:
btw, the idea reminded me of mahou shoujo ore....

Quaesitor

*wonders if it was actually you and you wanted people's opinions before you implemented it*
'-'

What about him NTR'ing his wife with Liana because he saw Jasper and Till's wife NTR'ing him...?
(jk)

X
After getting the suggestion, I did consider fusing it with my current idea of how Till might survive the D-rank exam but am not convinced yet as it would change the entire skillset and personality of Till.

I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon. Though I did consider disturbing the relationship between Till and his wife once he leaves Scribel to earn more money with his work as an adventurer.
btw, the idea reminded me of mahou shoujo ore....
Are you one of them?