Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Synthelione

If its not a player character perhaps you'd like to delete it from the registration directory and move the NPC to NPC directory
Was thinking of that but changed my mind. Decided to nerf the character instead and make it a player character. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Himekawa

Say... how about we add a time-travelling slime, like in the plot of all you need is kill? okarin, being a slime himself, will then be time traveled along with the rest of the slime. Thus, if the city is destroyed we can redo the raid.

Bochi

Say... how about we add a time-travelling slime, like in the plot of all you need is kill? okarin, being a slime himself, will then be time traveled along with the rest of the slime. Thus, if the city is destroyed we can redo the raid.
I'm not sure what you have in mind, actually :blob_hmm_two:

Quaesitor

If the city is destroyed, something with the power of the slimes went very wrong.

Halley

It's an interesting idea, but it will only affect okarin, no?

Other characters will still only have one run of the raid

Epsil

:blob_popcorn_two: I don't think an event should centre around a character. But in the event that we somehow fail, I guess that's a good idea?
I highly doubt that we can fail this raid. With Like 1 Level 10 Character, and a Rank D adventurer, who aren't helping cough cough

Quaesitor

Can I also toss icebergs and perform mass-purification once I reach level 11? :blob_cookie:

Bochi

Time to do the E rank exam again, I wonder what pet I should have this time :blob_popcorn:

Epsil

She knew, that this was her end. Attacking the eighth just consume almost half of her reserve. What about the ninth, tenth? They became better and better in preventing her attack. The more she attacked, the more water she had to consume.

She retreated, flying to the river on the south to recharge her reserve.
I've got an idea, since you can make ice, maybe you can make steam? It'll at least push the slimes away, though I don't know how heat would affect a slime, and steam is powerful when pressurized. Think of it as a fancy air attack.

Last edited:

Himekawa

I've got an idea, since you can make ice, maybe you can make steam? It'll at least push the slimes away, though I don't know how heat would affect a slime.
I can. Basically I transfer the heat from one body to another to make the steam and ice. Then I use it to propel the ice bullet.

I deliberately avoided the water vapor manipulation though. Anything in the form of mist/vapor/cloud I just avoid. Like the above said, that is just asking for weather manipulation which I don't want.