Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

FlutterOfCrows

I feel like i should just make my signature be the link to the page I registered, as its already becoming a horrendous mess o-0.

Leegood

"......"

Ellania resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

We're cooking and about to start eating it's fellow ducks right now. Why would it be attacking us, I wonder? Gee golly.

Keeping the neutral smile on her face, she replied.

"Ducks are territorial creatures. Perhaps we are intruding upon it's territory."
x.x) *did not mean to make leti stupid*
x.x) *starts regretting everything*

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"By the way, when I was fighting off that golem earlier, I noticed a curious structure. It seemed like the entrance of something that leads underground. I was thinking of returning after lunch to take a little sneak peek later if everything works out --- how about you, Luna (@GDLiZy)?"
... Please no underground ruin right beside Scribel City!

*Points at rumour and quest stating it was far east*

Nivateth

can i make multiple quests in one post so that i can make all my characters out on quests so i dont end up posting too much?

Epsil

It's not possible to travel to the supposedly weeks of distance in a single morning!
It is if you use time travel. If you cover the most distance you can in the time it takes for morning - lunch, then change the time back to morning and repeat. You'll eventually reach your destination at morning!

Nivateth

might not RP too much. my brain got thrown off its rythym so i need to reset my sleep schedule and im doin it today. typing becomes a strange process when im tired.