Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Himekawa

Finally, I created a harem protagonist tamer. How will Dharc feel when he has to share body and mind with other five girls? Find out next in Adventurer Guild!

Leegood

@Nivateth If your on pc you can select what words you want and quote that, on mobile it works the same way
Niv comes back in fully healed after a day of work at the tavern "worked at the tavern again today. here's the report" she places a paper on the desk.
And with this I see the entire quote and not a partial one~

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
@Epsil
I have finished Pyre!

Well, only did my first run... but to be honest, due to the story, I am not willing to do it a second time~
Except for achievements but... well. Tis is difficult.

Anyway, the story's wonderful. Hope you've enough time one day to play it~

Epsil

@Epsil
I have finished Pyre!

Well, only did my first run... but to be honest, due to the story, I am not willing to do it a second time~
Except for achievements but... well. Tis is difficult.

Anyway, the story's wonderful. Hope you've enough time one day to play it~
Looks at all the school work I have.
QwQ

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I think it's all of these:

X
I'm pretty sure there are more than just those... orz
Character Sheet - Dharc (main) | Hiita | Eria | Aussa | Wynn | Lyna
Race
Human​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
charmer​
Money
500G​

HiitaWynnAussa

DharcLynaEria
Appearance
The girl with red hair is Hiita. the blue one is Eria, the brown one is Aussa, and the green one is wynn. Dharc is the sole male of the group, and Lyna is the white-haired girl.
Personality
Backstory
A magical mishap has made their body fuse into one, with only one of them can come out at a time. The other five exists in a library inside their soul. Searching for the cure for this, their journey brought them to scribel.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Cloak​
A large old cloak.
Boots​
A hardy boots
SkillDescription
Form Change​
Switch their form with each others and their familiars. If one form is hurt, they can bring out other form, while that one form is kept in stasis. The equipment they have is also stored inside their own form.
Memorize​
Aussa has photographic memory, which contributed the most to their mind library content. Each book contained their memory.

For Aussa, she can turn the memory of reading something like a book into a book without extra experience like smell/touch/hearing, making them all able to recall a book's content.
Familiar contract​
They can contract with familiar of their respective element. The familiar then enter their library and become a part of them.
*hugs* Hooray for charmers! One of my favorite archetypes! \(^^)/

I wonder if the last wave of support made them usable though, last I checked they were garbage-tier, but I'm sure they got at least one wave of support since then...

Himekawa

I'm pretty sure there are more than just those... orz

*hugs* Hooray for charmers! One of my favorite archetypes! \(^^)/

I wonder if the last wave of support made them usable though, last I checked they were garbage-tier, but I'm sure they got at least one wave of support since then...
Hiita is used against the salamangreat, iirc. But I don't really follow the meta. I just like their arts?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice