Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Himekawa

why not make it a carbonite tree?
Sure. The problem with it is that if we can make coal and coke, higher temperature becomes possible compared to making it to be charcoal only. Technically, this way may be overpowered for blacksmith in scribel region since they can make steel?

FlutterOfCrows

Sure. The problem with it is that if we can make coal and coke, higher temperature becomes possible compared to making it to be charcoal only. Technically, this way may be overpowered for blacksmith in scribel region since they can make steel?
then leave carbonite trees somewhere else, like Fuyu or something, and let's have pine tree's that seeds are good at becoming charcoal or along those lines.

Himekawa

@Generic.Archdemon
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring
a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.

@Generic.Archdemon
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring
a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Oh... sorry I thought you said your character needed to chop down thousands of trees, but the quest only specify one load of firewood. I must have misread.

Nivateth

@Nivateth, will we see something like tsuki ga michibiku isekai dochuu city inside niv?
ayy. someone else knows about that. also no. probably not. she just does that to rest, she's a god, so her power levels are set in stone is the theory im going with.

(If anyone Vilatherael would have that ability.)

Himekawa

Hmm... I wonder if watery will fail it. I'll probably make her a contract with Eria if she fail.

Alma

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Missed the raid...:blob_pat_sad:

So... what's happening since I was gone? I'm probably won't be active anytime soon though, since I still have exams in front of me...

Nivateth

so i just looked at the requirements for the rank d promotion exam... none of my characters would be able to actually do that. Niv wouldnt kill anyone she calls a friend unless they were a necromancer or something, and Vila would hate the idea of it and just do her normal antics... Val might be able to but i seriously doubt it because of my own habits with character creation...