A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
@Leegood How will time progression work?
It would be a bit weird if one person says it's been several weeks since they started the new school year, then have another person saying it's the next day, etc...
'-'

X

Leegood

@Leegood How will time progression work?
It would be a bit weird if one person says it's been several weeks since they started the new school year, then have another person saying it's the next day, etc...
'-'

X
I think 1:1 till events need to happen/Are triggered in tasks maybe?

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Just a heads up. Better be safe than sorry.
In the next 12 hours (unless I wake up in four hours or something) , I won't be available as I have to work tomorrow morning.

That's it, and have fun~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Just a heads up. Better be safe than sorry.
In the next 12 hours (unless I wake up in four hours or something) , I won't be available as I have to work tomorrow morning.

That's it, and have fun~
Bonne nuit!
o/

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I do have a question, is there a class list we can pick from? I just wanted to double check before nerfing a list together. Did you have any in mind for the freshman to take @Leegood?

Leegood

I do have a question, is there a class list we can pick from? I just wanted to double check before nerfing a list together. Did you have any in mind for the freshman to take @Leegood?
Make it up~ like Magic Basics or something~ as long as it fits the theme~ but you might want to have at least 1 class with the heroine to increase meeting chances

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Make it up~ like Magic Basics or something~ as long as it fits the theme~ but you might want to have at least 1 class with the heroine to increase meeting chances
Okay, sounds good. :) I’ll craft something up. I mean, as a previous teacher I should know how this goes *internally cries*