BL Reading Club! (M/m fiction) for Readers and Writers!

BL Events! Would you be interested in participating?

• Total voters

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Just wondering, what is Ger?
It's where there are 3 genders:
Male, Female, and Ger.
A Ger is a man with the ability to produce children.
A Ger usually has a red dot on their body where the deeper the red colour, the more fertile they are. I think they're called something like a Zoushi(?)...it's been a while since I last read one...orz.
A Ger is typically more beautiful than a Female but doesn't have to look feminine. They can even look masculine, too.

Different stories portray the societies differently with some making Females less fertile with every generation, and Gers being more fertile.
Other stories portray the societies as being normal but just with an extra gender being around.
It's, in a way, a much more palatable version of ABO since there's no stigmas or inequalities between the genders.

X

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
It's where there are 3 genders:
Male, Female, and Ger.
A Ger is a man with the ability to produce children.
A Ger usually has a red dot on their body where the deeper the red colour, the more fertile they are. I think they're called something like a Zoushi(?)...it's been a while since I last read one...orz.
A Ger is typically more beautiful than a Female but doesn't have to look feminine. They can even look masculine, too.

Different stories portray the societies differently with some making Females less fertile with every generation, and Gers being more fertile.
Other stories portray the societies as being normal but just with an extra gender being around.
It's, in a way, a much more palatable version of ABO since there's no stigmas or inequalities between the genders.

X
QWTFOTD much :blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two:?

Queenfisher

Bird?
View attachment 5199

Just for statistical purposes, am I the only one who sees here a woman on the cover? :blob_reach:
Yeah, me too. Very effeminate.

Well, I guess I'm f*cked ^^

:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

They just called Neko effeminate and a woman, :blob_teary: when he is much more masculine in many ways than the other...

BUT it's nothing if not honest advertising! It has a Cross-dressing tag in there for a reason...

And I mean... he's a doll. A Ball-jointed doll. They all kinda look feminine to some degree. I was just trying to draw a proper BJD in there, that's all :blob_hide: .

Also -- Assu-hime! Do not derail OUR soviet gay thread, please! +_+

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased

They just called Neko effeminate and a woman, :blob_teary: when he is much more masculine in many ways than the other...

BUT it's nothing if not honest advertising! It has a Cross-dressing tag in there for a reason...

And I mean... he's a doll. A Ball-jointed doll. They all kinda look feminine to some degree. I was just trying to draw a proper BJD in there, that's all :blob_hide: .

Still could be considered a guy if you called him one. The ball jointed doll-ness was well portrayed!
My mom always thinks the guys I draw are girls...

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator

Sorry, I honestly thought he was a woman!

Luxican

Thank you for adding me!
It's really sad that BL is so unpopular...

I'm still very new to posting my writing (and internet communities in general), so I'm very insecure about it haha.

Unfortunately, I'm not that much of an active writer, as school is very time-consuming and I'm also an avid reader, but if time allows it, I would love to join any interesting competitions or anthologies.

My history with BL is not that outstanding.
I started watching anime again (didn't watch them since earliest childhood, except for Ghibli Movies), and on my pursuit of Romance/Shoujo/Magical Girl Anime I found Love Stage! (I became interested because Love was in the title and the MC looked girlish to Younger Me, so I just asumed it was BG?), I was very confused while wacthing it (I was convinced the MC was a girl) and after a certain episode I sealed it temporary.
Skip forward a year, I watched Haikyuu! and I thought the synergy between Hinata and Kageyame was very fun to look at and wanted more, searched them on YouTube and found doujinjis(which I still didn't know at that time).
After that, I slowly warmed up to BL and finally started reading BL Manga and Novels.

I actually like fluff and comedy more than smut and melodrama, but I would love to read more BLs without the couple(if that makes sense) being the main goal of the novel (a bit like Earth is Online).

(Sorry for any errors in the text, my first language isn't English)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I actually like fluff and comedy more than smut and melodrama, but I would love to read more BLs without the couple(if that makes sense) being the main goal of the novel (a bit like Earth is Online).
The Earth Is Online is an amazing CN!
:blob_aww:
The comedy and chemistry between all the characters was fantastic!
The plot was good too, though the ending was a bit...it could have been slightly better or expanded a bit more imo. Saying that the premise was really interesting.
*huggles*

\(^o^)/

X

Queenfisher

Bird?
If you want I can donate like couple art of the winning story couple or something.

That is so generous! Thank you!!! I am afraid we don't have enough people even willing to participate in any kind of a competition yet, so I am unsure if it will come to be --

but THANK YOU so much for offering! :blob_aww: Maybe now people would be more eager to participate?

Though yes -- all contests are a bit too stressful for most... :sweating_profusely:

P.S.: your art is so very prettyilikeitalot :blob_hide: