Eye bleaching for regret

Mr.Grey-Cat

man, and I though Scribble Hub was weird. WOW. just Wow. so I just took a short glance at a certain sub that I won't mention its name. (cought. r/guro. Cough)

but, yeah. that was too much. I should better get back to reading some fluff, or some cute things. god, that place was , it was ...... yeah, can't say.

instead, I will just get myself some eye bleaching and calm my injured soul, otherwise, I will go mad. here, watch with me.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
man, if there was a degenerate iceberg, guro would be barely 2 feet underwater

this isn't a diss, by the way. this is a warning. guro is NOT the absolute bottom. it CAN get worse.

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
It always gets worse. I'd like to remind that the internet is an iceberg. Given you're not on the dark web you are only accessing a small part of the web. One time I decided to install onion(a tool for browsing the dark web) and went to the hidden wiki(a sort of tool to help for wandering on the dark web, because there is no Google). Right off the bat is money laundering, pirating, and kitten mutilation. I saw nothing I wanted, and never really came back. I am by no means an expert, but I know that was just the surface. It always gets worse.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
I enjoyed this very much.

Generally, it depends on one's taste. Some people can't handle the bitterness of coffee. Some can't live without it.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Guro is not my cup of tea, but I don't think its that bad. I mean in a way I kind of write it? Been trying hard not to though since I don't want to have to add the gore tag.

Mr.Grey-Cat

Guro is not my cup of tea, but I don't think its that bad. I mean in a way I kind of write it? Been trying hard not to though since I don't want to have to add the gore tag.
well, if it's not that bad, depending on the work. but the problem is the sub, try checking it. it is full of nicely drawn art, but all of them are just too much.

and because of that combination of great art, and heavy guru, it is just hard to stand, but also is great to check.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
well, if it's not that bad, depending on the work. but the problem is the sub, try checking it. it is full of nicely drawn art, but all of them are just too much.

and because of that combination of great art, and heavy guru, it is just hard to stand, but also is great to check.
Well yeah i've seen it. Its kind of like psychological horror, its beautiful but it can be pretty terrifying. Besides necrophilia, I hate that shit to my very core.(I deleted necromancers from existence in all of my stories, and undead beings such as liches too. Strangely I don't mind eldritch abominations of flesh and gore and living personifications of death though)

EVILATIONS

man, and I though Scribble Hub was weird. WOW. just Wow. so I just took a short glance at a certain sub that I won't mention its name. (cought. r/guro. Cough)

but, yeah. that was too much. I should better get back to reading some fluff, or some cute things. god, that place was , it was ...... yeah, can't say.

instead, I will just get myself some eye bleaching and calm my injured soul, otherwise, I will go mad. here, watch with me.

I had to enable my VPN just to access it cause my country blocked it (fuck the Telecommunication Authority), hoping to see some grotesque human innards, torn limbs, blown up skulls, hanging eyeballs full of despair, bbq legs, and what not... but what did I get? Fucking anime tiddies! :blob_facepalm:

Discovery Channel and National Geographic are better than that trash. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my night is ruined. Thank you not! :blob_pout:

Indeed, reality is often disappointing, and it's exactly a snap that we need. :blob_catflip:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Guro? So you just dug that deep huh. And I thought it would be scat, vore, or I dunno, skin wearing? There's something that no human should know and the things I've seen, its just a begining to the deep web that I just walked in the entrance.

For now, I'm probably just reach the living room while you just reached the first steps of a house on their front lawn. Thats actually how little you know the atrocity of the dark web. NTR is basically just a passcode to have an invite to the dark web and guro is probably just like some basic subject some people talk about.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Guro? So you just dug that deep huh. And I thought it would be scat, vore, or I dunno, skin wearing? There's something that no human should know and the things I've seen, its just a begining to the deep web that I just walked in the entrance.

For now, I'm probably just reach the living room while you just reached the first steps of a house on their front lawn. Thats actually how little you know the atrocity of the dark web. NTR is basically just a passcode to have an invite to the dark web and guro is probably just like some basic subject some people talk about.
i believe i've seen the extent of what man can do with a wide anal circumference.

i say that because I refuse to accept that it could get worse.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
I had to enable my VPN just to access it cause my country blocked it (fuck the Telecommunication Authority), hoping to see some grotesque human innards, torn limbs, blown up skulls, hanging eyeballs full of despair, bbq legs, and what not... but what did I get? Fucking anime tiddies! :blob_facepalm:

Discovery Channel and National Geographic are better than that trash. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my night is ruined. Thank you not! :blob_pout:

Indeed, reality is often disappointing, and it's exactly a snap that we need. :blob_catflip:
I know there's a two word catchphrase you can search to get the content you want. I think that's the source of the anime girl machine thing(and many more), and also shows [REDACTED] depictions of the things you mentioned. I completely forgot about it tho, I'll edit if I ever remember.

People be going crazy bout lolis but little do they know that there are artists out there sexualizing fetuses.

LordJoyde

Meh.

Nothing the internet can throw is worth a dime ever since BestGore.net died.

out of curiosity, does it get any worse than ?
wasnt there a video of a guy who put a whole glass jar up his ass? it couldn't withstand the pressure, and the end result was broken shards and two different bodily fluids.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
worse than ?
looks like the spoiler broke, gonna take this as a sign and not fix it
wasnt there a video of a guy who put a whole glass jar up his ass? it couldn't withstand the pressure, and the end result was broken shards and two different bodily fluids
very youch but putting weird stuff in your butt isn't very new or cursed

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>

Honestly it is eh. Like ya damn, it is kinda fucked up and the better drawn ones can look amazingly fucked but ehhh. It is not a day ruining tag for the most part y'know? Like yeah once in a while it is ughhh nope but after few such accidents you just go eh whatever or just laugh at it and move ahead.

Coupled with every decent image/hentai etc site explicitly letting you filter it out, well eh...

Then again if you want some day ruining guro,
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3064067 NSFW R-18G :)
Well yeah i've seen it. Its kind of like psychological horror, its beautiful but it can be pretty terrifying. Besides necrophilia, I hate that shit to my very core.(I deleted necromancers from existence in all of my stories, and undead beings such as liches too. Strangely I don't mind eldritch abominations of flesh and gore and living personifications of death though)
But my zombie waifu ;-;