name ideas?

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
so in stories where the MC is a ‘hero’, the MC might get brought to the kingdom by someone with a decently high position, and that person is ignored.

the one who brings mc to the kingdom(through magic) is the actual mc, and a ‘saint’(someone who’s been blessed by mana), known by most people in the kingdom hes in.

Now, the MC originally plans to just leave the moment that he drops the ‘hero’ off at where they’re supposed to be, until MC listens to the hero’s mutterings and hears him mention a few unknown names feeling completely horrified, one of them being MC’s name. Then hero dude mentions they died. Now MC doesn’t believe him but is curious as to why he’d think that, and starts to pay closer attention to him. Plot here, plot there and done
name ideas?

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Is this like a name for the story or the Mc

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
I nearly got a stroke trying to understand this.
so in stories where the MC is a ‘hero’, the MC might get brought to the kingdom by someone with a decently high position, and that person is ignored.

the one who brings mc to the kingdom(through magic) is the actual mc, and a ‘saint’(someone who’s been blessed by mana), known by most people in the kingdom hes in.

Now, the MC originally plans to just leave the moment that he drops the ‘hero’ off at where they’re supposed to be, until MC listens to the hero’s mutterings and hears him mention a few unknown names feeling completely horrified, one of them being MC’s name. Then hero dude mentions they died. Now MC doesn’t believe him but is curious as to why he’d think that, and starts to pay closer attention to him. Plot here, plot there and done
name ideas?

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I just wrote a whole essay about names then suddenly it appears that you needed a name for the story, not the characters. I thought that I have finally found one of my brethren who will give stupid names but I was left in shook about the clarification that you have done.

Just name the most unique thing in your story. Like for example "I reincarnated as a brick on the ocean floor" but a bit shorter.

Harvier

I just wrote a whole essay about names then suddenly it appears that you needed a name for the story, not the characters. I thought that I have finally found one of my brethren who will give stupid names but I was left in shook about the clarification that you have done.

Just name the most unique thing in your story. Like for example "I reincarnated as a brick on the ocean floor" but a bit shorter.
You... Do you also give stupid names? I thought I was the only one who took a long time searching at name pages because I suck at names!

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Time Slip Reincarnation Summoning in Another World were everyone but me died -The re-summoned summoned hero gets re-summoned in his old summoned world- in another world

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Time Slip Reincarnation Summoning in Another World were everyone but me died -The re-summoned summoned hero gets re-summoned in his old summoned world- in another world
nice jp title, but sadly the resummoned dude isn’t mc lol

Summoning the hero in a world where I die~ The saint gets to try not to die- in a world would prob be for this mc

D

Deleted member 57675

name ideas?
So MC brought up here is not MC and the one brought them up is the real MC? Hmm....

Here's a few uh...names...
The Hero's Doppelganger
The Confused Hero Tries to Kill Himself, the MC
The Main Character but not the Main Character
Help! I Think the Hero Wants to Kill Me!

Last edited by a moderator:

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.

name ideas?
'That guy who said he knows me' , 'I was to ld how I died', 'He who calls hisself prophet', 'Peculiar stranger'.

I don't know, make up something then put it through google translate.