SHHS - Azure Character Sheet

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I have interviewed myself~ Here are the answers~ @MatchaChocolate69 has inspired me~

Azure Fog - Character Sheet
Untitled6_20240125194338.png

Basic Information:
Chair: -13 (on the ceiling)
Name: Azure Fog
Race: Vampire/Goddess (Eldritch Abomination)
Role: Stabber
Job: Stabber

Personality:

Insane: Azure is literally insane.
Stabbing Fixation: She really likes to stab things. A lot.
Foodie: Likes to eat new foods.
Psychopath Behaviour: Has a tendency to ignore emotions, except when she doesn’t, and likes the sight of blood and organs.
Heart Eater: Anyone she stabs has a 50% chance to see their own beating heart be eaten in front if them.

Strengths:
Time Manipulation: It’s time manipulation. Really broken
Extreme Power: Really, really powerful.
Weaknesses:
Arrogance: Azure can be a bit arrogant due to her strength.
Battle Maniac: Likes to fight, maybe too much.

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Ability: Reality Shift
Due to time being intrinsically to space, Azure can bend reality to her will. This can take the shape of spells or tearing the fabric of reality. At more extreme levels, this can destroy timelines.

Ability: Time Manipulation
Azure can manipulate time at will, moving, freezing, or destroying it.

Ability: Multiversal Terror
Azure has killed of quadrillions of quadrillions of quadrillions of multiverses, allowing her to release an extremely powerful intimidating aura.

Ability: Destroy Timeline
Despite its name, it can also destroy multiverses, converting them into power.

Ability: Absolute Causality
Azure cannot be affect in any way, shape, or form by adverse effects of time travel and cannot be affected by time travel in any way shape or form unless consent is given to said instance of time travel.

Ability: Timeborn
Azure sees the past, present, and future all at the same time and all possible timelines.

Ability: Regeneration
Azure can regenerate from nothing to a full body in 1 billionth of a zeptosecond.

Ability: Eldritch Existence
Azure can defy all laws of physics at will.

Ability: Immutable Form
Azure’s form cannot be changed unwillingly.

Example attacks: (stolen from Scribblemon):

Attack: Stab (Reality Shift)

Instantly destroys everything except the caster in a 15x15x50 meter line, creating a tear in reality. Things destroyed this way cease to exist and are erased from all timelines. The only way to reverse this destruction is to be Tony, the caster, or the current author.

Attack: Suck Blood (Reality Shift)
Suck all blood and the soul from the target. It dies instantly and the remainder will suffer the effects of Ability: Stab after 24 hours have passed.

Attack: Time Ward (Time Manipulation)
Apply “Status: Time Ward” to the caster. This action cannot be countered or stopped.

Any source of damage, (instant) death, destruction, or change to any particle in the applied creature is irrevocably cancelled and cannot be prevented in any way, shape, or form. This removes 1 usage. Only 1 usage can be removed every six seconds.

While Status: Time Ward is applied to the applied creature, they are immune to all negative status effects. Negativity is determined by the applied creature.

This effect lasts for 3 uses or until the battle ends.
I don’t think I missed any of my abilities but I may have forgotten some…

RELATIONSHIP
-Mac/Red (Janitor):
She dislikes him a bit but overall has a positive opinion. In her opinion, they’re like rivals.
-Void Iris: Literally married.
-Sailus: She doesn’t like him. She doesn’t know why.
-En-chan: She refuses to call En-chan anything but Envy out of respect.
-MidnightFox: Sparring partner.
-Enigma: She likes to tease her. Also shares crab cakes and ramen. Azure will “occasionally” crash in her den. (They’re basically roommates)
-Danny: Also likes to tease Danny. Was dead set on eating her until she tasted her. She tasted like a normal daikon.
-Paul Tromba: Cool guy.
-Jester Chemist: Cool guy.
-Quack: A very interesting existence. She likes to play with the duck and make puns using duck instead of fuck while taking to him.
-Sleds: Cool guy.
-Matcha: Likes to bully him.
-Seymour: Good girl.
-Archie: Sushi.
-Corty: Neutral

ALLIANCES

Stabbing Club

Members:
  • Azure
  • Void Iris
Character Dynamics:
Stabs pretty much anyone. If someone looks like food or an ingredient, she will try to eat them at least once.

Last edited:

LORD_SHAXX

NAME: LORD SHAXX
RACE: ELDRITCH MONSTROSITY
ROLE: HIDING IN YOUR WALLS
JOB: HIDING IN YOUR WALLS (I JUST WANT YOU TO BE SAFE)

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
You are indeed a beautiful Eldritch Abomination 💕 , it's just a shame about your personality. 💔

(Note: At the bottom of the initial post, Matcha's Character Dynamics remain.)

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I have interviewed myself~ Here are the answers~ @MatchaChocolate69 has inspired me~

View attachment 24683

Basic Information:

Personality:

Psychopath Behaviour: Has a tendency to ignore emotions, except when she doesn’t, and likes the sight of blood and organs.
Heart Eater: Anyone she stabs has a 50% chance to see their own beating heart be eaten in front if them.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Due to time being intrinsically to space, Azure can bend reality to her will. This can take the shape of spells or tearing the fabric of reality. At more extreme levels, this can destroy timelines.

Azure has killed of quadrillions of quadrillions of quadrillions of multiverses, allowing her to release an extremely powerful intimidating aura.

Azure cannot be affect in any way, shape, or form by adverse effects of time travel and cannot be affected by time travel in any way shape or form unless consent is given to said instance of time travel.

Azure sees the past, present, and future all at the same time and all possible timelines.

Azure can regenerate from nothing to a full body in 1 billionth of a zeptosecond.

Instantly destroys everything except the caster in a 15x15x50 meter line, creating a tear in reality. Things destroyed this way cease to exist and are erased from all timelines. The only way to reverse this destruction is to be Tony, the caster, or the current author.

Suck all blood and the soul from the target. It dies instantly and the remainder will suffer the effects of Ability: Stab after 24 hours have passed.

Apply “Status: Time Ward” to the caster. This action cannot be countered or stopped.

RELATIONSHIP
-Mac/Red (Janitor):
She dislikes him a bit but overall has a positive opinion. In her opinion, they’re like rivals.
-Enigma: She likes to tease her. Also shares crab cakes and ramen. Azure will “occasionally” crash in her den. (They’re basically roommates)
-Danny: Also likes to tease Danny. Was dead set on eating her until she tasted her. She tasted like a normal daikon.
-Quack: A very interesting existence. She likes to play with the duck and make puns using duck instead of fuck while taking to him.

ALLIANCES

Stabbing Club

Members:
  • Azure
  • Void Iris
Character Dynamics:
Stabs pretty much anyone. If someone looks like food or an ingredient, she will try to eat them at least once.
This is NOT a writing prompt. Don't post this here.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.

View attachment 24683

Basic Information:

Personality:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

POWERS AND ABILITIES

RELATIONSHIP
-Mac/Red (Janitor):

ALLIANCES

Stabbing Club

Members:
  • Azure
  • Void Iris
Character Dynamics:
ya might wanna repost this in the corresponding thread (ya posted it in Writing Prompt) or asked mod to move

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I thought you were describing also Scarlet Apple in this topic. Do you have any info for me on that?

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I thought you were describing also Scarlet Apple in this topic. Do you have any info for me on that?
Ignore flirting.

This are posts that add up to what Scarlet Apple does. I think there are 2 more recently so let me find it and I'll add it :blob_hmm_two:
… Scarlet Apple is my weapon you know~ The reality rending dagger (and sometimes knife~}
For example, Scarlet Apple aka my dagger/knife. It destroys anything it touched completely, removing it from all timelines. You’re not powerful enough to resist that.
Fine~
*slashes with Scarlet Apple*
*the concept of chocolate and all embodiments of it cease to exist*
Now that you’ve been sanitized… Actually, just to be sure~
*blasts Danny with water from all sides (especially from under)*
*changes Danny’s clothes to maid outfit*
Okay~
*eats*
Tastes like Danny~ Delicious~
You are confining yourself to mortal logic~ If it exists in any way, shape, or form, even if it is simply a concept, known or not, I can destroy it~
Anyways~
*stabs*