Take that, depression!

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Let us all share hilarious moments where we were like "Take that depression!"

I'll go first! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: I found a video game called Rain World, and I had found my reason to live! HAHAAA! I got to be a slugcat, and frantically escape floods by finding hiding places and getting enough food so I didn't starve while hibernating, and creepy worms disguised as polls. Fly on blue flies and escape getting chomped by lizards! My sole reason to live for the next month! Gave me energy! Life!
Take that depression! Some smartly-done pieces of code are stronger than you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blob_party::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_catflip::blob_hug::blob_teehee:
I don't know your situation, but if you are really not doing well, maybe you should go see a doctor. No one likes to take pills for that, but they will help you sleep, let you be active during the day, and make you calmer.

As someone who was a ruin once, I have to tell you: the pills are a crutch, the therapy sessions are a bother, but without them, getting better is just a pipe dream.

(In Bulgaria such things are included in the state health insurance, so I am lucky in that regard, I guess.)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I don't know your situation, but if you are really not doing well, maybe you should go see a doctor. No one likes to take pills for that, but they will help you sleep, let you be active during the day, and make you calmer.

As someone who was a ruin once, I have to tell you: the pills are a crutch, the therapy sessions are a bother, but without them, getting better is just a pipe dream.

(In Bulgaria such things are included in the state health insurance, so I am lucky in that regard, I guess.)
Dang! Bulgaria's nice!
I actually am taking pills which is helping a lot, doing therapy is going well, and got some doctor stuff going on! Rain World just helped me have a purpose in life in the time before I started taking the pills and had the energy to live. I'm doing better now!
I just ran out of my monthly medication, so I was looking to for some funny pic-me-up moments in other people's lives while I wait for my refill to get to my pharmacy!

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Dang! Bulgaria's nice!
I actually am taking pills which is helping a lot, doing therapy is going well, and got some doctor stuff going on! Rain World just helped me have a purpose in life in the time before I started taking the pills and had the energy to live. I'm doing better now!
I just ran out of my monthly medication, so I was looking to for some funny pic-me-up moments in other people's lives while I wait for my refill to get to my pharmacy!
It is great you are taking care of yourself!

J_Chemist

I was going to respond positively to this post but then an incident occurred where all of my clothes in a bag were soaked in gasoline.

Now I am both on edge emotionally and very, very tired after driving for 12 hours and effectively being awake for 20.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I was going to respond positively to this post but then an incident occurred where all of my clothes in a bag were soaked in gasoline.

Now I am both on edge emotionally and very, very tired.
HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!!! I hope you get some really good sleep! That's really rough. *grimaces* Reeeeally hope you can get rid of the smell. Best of luck. That's starsawful.