SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
No~? The garden is tranquil~ unless there are invaders I have to stab. It’s also a nice place to go star gazing~
:blob_aww: Oke, I'm gonna go for another soil spa day during the night so I can have a relaxing stargazing experience with my kin that you planted there :blob_uwu:
What am I supposed to feel when a girl has more inches than me .
Lol. Smol duckling.

Chiyuki_Hoshino

That competition was so wacky
View attachment 24907
yeah, this duck drawing competition is~

drawing-duck-people-art-40-5dd52ec86d4ae__700.jpg

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Dont worry baby quack we dont discriminate by height
For some reason, I started imagining the excuses of a man who doesn't want others to know that he discriminates against short people.

"My best friend is only 4"3' tall! I married a 4"1' girl!"

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
For some reason, I started imagining the excuses of a man who doesn't want others to know that he discriminates against short people.

"My best friend is only 4"3' tall! I married a 4"1' girl!"
im clearly not so SHORT sighted

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
While it's not that reprehensible for me, I feel mildly disgusted when a foot suddenly covers my screen (real or 2d)

I dunno if half the people who go crazy for feet actually genuinely like them or are just playing along with the memes.
Some people are just degenerates, but I think it's a learned behavior for most. I mean, a person not on the internet would find them more abhorrent than those who are. It's like those deez nuts jokes that aren't funny in the beginning, but the sheer quantity exposed gradually makes you find them so—a sort of conditioning.

I used to wonder some years ago why boys were so crazy for hips, armpits, and less savory places, even though the thought was repulsive. But as it turns out, human biology is weird.