Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
marshmallows
1707147253497.png

It's marshmallow's right?

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Henlo. I've gots a question.

I believe a school garden was mentioned here before. So anyone who knows more about the place, do tell me how big and dense the place is. Like is it forested or just has some random plants typical in a school? Also, if there were any important locations there, please tell me too. Many thanks! :blob_cookie:
My headcanon is that every single room in the school is a literal universe. So yeah, the garden would be an entire world with its own ecosystem. Don't forget the daikon patch!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
You have two of them...
'-'
I feel dirty if I touch them.
I try my best not to touch them.
I wash my hands after putting socks on them.
I take the socks off without touching them.
I use my feet to pick up the socks because they are tainted.
'-'
If a foot touches me, I will immediately go to wash the area that got touched.
'-'

I really don't like feet.

X

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
'-'
I feel dirty if I touch them.
I try my best not to touch them.
I wash my hands after putting socks on them.
I take the socks off without touching them.
I use my feet to pick up the socks because they are tainted.
'-'
If a foot touches me, I will immediately go to wash the area that got touched.
'-'

I really don't like feet.

X
You will like them eventually, it's why you're here in the forum

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Ah, I remember watching a playthrough of that fight from a YT'er who was being guided while playing Bloodborne
The guy guiding her only told her where she needed to go, etc...
He never told her how to fight or other stuff
He just gave her little helpful nudges so she didn't miss something or get locked out of something, etc...
Anyway, when she finished the second phase of the Friede fight, she relaxed and felt so relieved because it had taken her a LOT of attempts to even reach that point.
She started talking about how she had felt during the fight when the third phase started.
She was so genuinely gobsmacked and shocked that she just watched it happen before she went silent and had a go at the guy for not warning her.
Whereas the guy was laughing his head off cos he was waiting for her reaction to it all.
It was quite entertaining.
:sweat_smile:
:blob_joy: I had so many people cheer once done with faze 2, while I was desperately try to communicate through gestures that it's not over yet, when I left my summon there. Ever since, I expect at least 3 fazes on any Fromsoft boss.
Is that the one that looks like a sword and then transforms into almost like a massive tombstone sword?
Where you can go BONK with it?
Hm... I think you have Kirkhammer in mind. Blade of Mercy is the one that Eileen the Crow is using :blob_hmm_two:
Bloodborne was such an intriguing game that I will never play.
I must have watched about five or six different playthroughs of it at this point.
I used to fall asleep to the gamplays of it :blob_uwu: Back in a day when EpicNameBro was still sane. Then when I got PS4 I couldn't stop playing.
Ahh... Good times...
*Installs Bloodborne*
:blob_happy: