SHF High-school Fanfic

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
We Have Blood from 30k corpses, @MatchaChocolate69 @Theirl and @LuoirM Were more than happy to provide it
1707418587937.png

im not a impostor tho!

Kraken1

:blob_neutral: yeah, sure... I'm used to dealing with the Eldritch :sweating_profusely:

Ekhm... Excuse me @Kraken1 -san there's a little vampire girl asking for blood cookies made with love. I can provide blood just don't kill me :sweat_smile::sweating_profusely:
Of course I will make them with all the love! As long as the blood is up to the quality En chan deserves.

*takes barrel of blood and returns later with a box of blood cookies* @RepresentingEnvy

Oh also I'm not really any eldritch just your everyday onee san kraken.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I think it was quite the good psychological series but actually not a good gambling series.
'o'
Nah, I am shy of groups. If I see a bunch of people typing or talking I don't talk. I know it might seem like the opposite because of the forums though.
'o'
I only speak when I feel like I can say something.
:sweat_smile:
I tend to lurk at other times
I think I was 18? There's no tatoo on my arm, so definitely before my 19's
'o'
You now have a tattoo on your muscled arm?
:blob_aww:
What is it of?
I know, it changed my hair far too much for my liking.
*huggles*
I know! That’s why it’s so hilarious you of all people chose that!!! 🤣 🤣 :blob_hug::blob_happy:
:blob_neutral:
I just thought she looked nice in the pic.
:blob_no:
@LuoirM a complete Degrnerate through and through, @Theirl the perverted imposter in @Stealthy_Enigma's vent and @MatchaChocolate69 just cuz i hate playboys, and indecisive villains
'o'
That absolute roast for @MatchaChocolate69, though
:blob_sweat:
From the corner...
Is that where you keep your personal vodka stash?
:blob_frown:
:blob_neutral: how am I supposed to run away from @Azure_Fog if the vents are off limits?
...You run away?
It always seems to me that you offer yourself up and lay yourself bare for them to stab you, though
'-'
The guy in that gif looks hot.
'o'

X

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
...You run away?
It always seems to me that you offer yourself up and lay yourself bare for them to stab you, though
'-'
S-sometimes there is an attempt :blob_neutral: I mean, you've witnessed enough to know that even if I run it won't change much. My doom is inevitable :sweating_profusely: