SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I plan on getting another one in the fall. Need to figure out where to put it, but that's the easy part.
View attachment 25034
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: looks so good! I like the red smoke thingythingy. Black and red on a tattoo always looks good

It would work well on a forearm :blob_hmm_two: But I'm probably biased, because I have 2 there on my own :sweat_smile: Or upper arm could work too :blob_hmm_two: or on a torso on a side :blob_hmm_two:

:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: looks so good! I like the red smoke thingythingy. Black and red on a tattoo always looks good

It would work well on a forearm :blob_hmm_two: But I'm probably biased, because I have 2 there on my own :sweat_smile: Or upper arm could work too :blob_hmm_two: or on a torso on a side :blob_hmm_two:
I was thinking about getting it on my right forearm, but then Comrade grandma would try to rub it off with an eraser.

DannyTheDaikon

I was thinking about getting it on my right forearm, but then Comrade grandma would try to rub it off with an eraser.
You would have to visit Comrade Grandma wearing long sleeve no matter the weather :blob_hmm_two: I can imagine it would be quite difficult to find a shirt with long sleeves for so many arms

DannyTheDaikon

Considering how many long sleeved shirts I have, it's not that much of a problem. And I only need to hide one arm, soo... :blob_evil_two:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
:blob_neutral::sweating_profusely: I am a daikon... It would be nice to be appreciated :sweating_profusely: But then, others will want to eat me more :blob_no: :blob_dizzy:
I appreciate you and I don't eat you.
'-'
If it matters in any way, I like when you're saying something, it's always fun chatting with you :blob_gift:
*huggles*
Thanks
I like chatting with you, too
And I'm an Egg. I've already given up when people eat my kind. It's easier that way.
'-'
I don't like eating egg in its complete state
It was a gift from my sister, in honor of the fact that I quit smoking. You know how people in other countries start drinking at the age of eighteen? I quit when I was eighteen.
'o'
Good that you quit smoking!
*is proud of you*
:blob_aww:
It's nice to hear your sister was supportive of you quitting smoking.
(^-^)
I plan on getting another one in the fall. Need to figure out where to put it, but that's the easy part.
View attachment 25034
It almost looks like a magical rune, or something
It looks good.
'o'
Ever the emissary for the dark side, DTD.
:blobrofl:

X

:blob_salute:'o'
Good that you quit smoking!
*is proud of you*
:blob_aww:
It's nice to hear your sister was supportive of you quitting smoking.
(^-^)
I'm proud of myself, because there were times where I almost slipped. But no more tobacco for this simple Russian boi, no ma'am.
It almost looks like a magical rune, or something
It looks good.
'o'
*huggles* somebody needed to do that to you too. :blob_uwu:
Ever the emissary for the dark side, DTD.
:blobrofl:

X
Yeeesss~ join the dark side- wait, isn't she an Evil Daikon Goddes? :blob_frown:

Edit: Ah, I read it wrong, nvm.

DannyTheDaikon

:sweat_smile:
I don't go for girls, so it likely won't ever happen
Sorry
Ah, I didn't mean you :sweat_smile: it's a general statement from a daikon :blob_evil: :blob_uwu: I'm delicious after all
They say the darkest shadow is right under the brightest light, right?
Or something like that, no?
:blob_frown:

X
Yes, I am a shining start among the evil :blob_evil: :blob_uwu:

Yeeesss~ join the dark side- wait, isn't she an Evil Daikon Goddes? :blob_frown:

Edit: Ah, I read it wrong, nvm.
I am Evil Daikon Goddess humu humu :blob_evil: :blob_uwu: