I am Sick of Fake Friends

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Then make friends who are also successful. That's what most successful people eventually do because of that.

Leti

Then make friends who are also successful. That's what most successful people eventually do because of that.
I'm a successful [REDACTED] and all my homies are also successful so I can confirm this is 100% true.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
This is why I have few friends. Times got rough, most people vanished.

Aez_Nairo

Demi-Human Of The Gray World
My experience is, don't expect them to be friends and pick the worthy, quality over quantity.
In my eyes they are just colleague, classmates, teachers and stranger. Be respectful.
Picking the worthy who for me is kind+honest+serious can only be counted in one hand. Find the good, avoid the bad.
Brotherhood that can last to the heavens. Together succeeded in this temporary world.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
The kind of people who hitched on your success as if they give their support when you need them. The kind of people who only see the reward but not the pain you have to get through to get them. I wish I never know them.
I would call that more exploitative friendship, relationships are always profit based, friendship is the only relationship that can be chosen, I would seek less exploitative friends, priorities quality over quantity.

TotallyHuman

If your mental state is with and without friends the same.
I get tired around other people - friends or not. Maybe it's because I think too much "I mean, I disagree with you, but is there any point of having this conversation? It will not have a lasting impact on our lives..." "This particular detail of your behavior really ticks me off but I don't know how to convey it to you" "Why do you need to know this? It's no secret, but I do not feel like answering but refusing to speak will make it weird" "Do you not have access to the Internet?" etc etc.

I know this may not be the right time to say this but...

Voidiris

I get tired around other people - friends or not. Maybe it's because I think too much "I mean, I disagree with you, but is there any point of having this conversation? It will not have a lasting impact on our lives..." "This particular detail of your behavior really ticks me off but I don't know how to convey it to you" "Why do you need to know this? It's no secret, but I do not feel like answering but refusing to speak will make it weird" "Do you not have access to the Internet?" etc etc.
Well I can understand getting tired from ones thought or emotions. You can about everything start a discussion on how important it is, but there are so many reasons why and why not it matters, I just want to be entertained and that's enough motivation for me.

Vnator

This is why I have few friends. Times got rough, most people vanished.
But those few are actual friends. If anything, it's like you're paring the bad friends and only being left with the good ones.

Madeus

The kind of people who hitched on your success as if they give their support when you need them. The kind of people who only see the reward but not the pain you have to get through to get them. I wish I never know them.
We can only move on with these kinds of people. Just think that they never exist in the first place and distract your mind with sthing else.

Voidiris

We can only move on with these kinds of people. Just think that they never exist in the first place and distract your mind with sthing else.
Coping and ignorance are always the answer.

BlackKnightX

Unfriend. Simple. If I feel like someone is wanting something out of me, I'll be upfront about it. Good communication is almost always the best solution for any types of relationship. Just be honest about it. If I don't vibe with them, then I'll move on. Simple as that. It's your life. You decide who you let in and out yourself.