What do you do for a living?

PancakesWitch

Are you a student? do you work somewhere? or are you a NEET?
I used to be a NEET until i started writing and earning money from it, but i still feel like one TBH, my lifestyle hasn't changed outside of now being able to have my own money and not leeching off my parents...
but what do YOU do? i feel like everyone here is a student for some reason, i hope not, any fellow adult people???

J_Chemist

I stack bodies. Except the world is full of pansies that do nothing but talk smack, complain, bitch and moan, and point fingers at each other like toddlers. No one wants to throw hands anymore.

So in reality I stare at paint, look at Instagram reels, and siphon my country's tax dollars straight into my hobbies.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I'm an Electronic Engineering Tech, just no jobs for that here that I can do and I gotta feed my kids and have money for hobbies so I'm back in college for Business Administration (with a focus on Accounting).

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Government Ass-Wiper.

As in, I work for the US government and my job is to wipe asses.
Yes, I do other things besides wipe asses. There is a lot of paperwork around wiping asses, but when you boil down what i do for a living, it comes down to being an employee of the NYS and I wipe people's asses. I would note, these are people who cannot wipe their own ass. It's not like this is a luxury. Like, people go, I don't feel like wiping my ass. I know, I need the government to provide me with an ass-wiper. No no no. These are people who are incapable of wiping, and some of them aren't even aware they have asses to wipe.

Someone has to wipe that ass, and that's me. I wipe that ass.

Oh. BTW, I should point out that I almost made 100k last year.

Last edited:

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
Used to work at a lab. I now rent out buildings and own a side business of sorts. It helps me live a comfy, but often times dangerous lifestyle

Jerynboe

I am in the cutlist department at a cabinet company. I translate the promises made by sales representatives with a sometimes tenuous grasp of physics into a list of wooden rectangles for the shop to make. Then the guys who work in the field take those rectangles and assemble them into cabinets.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I am an apprentice sheet metal fabricator~

Mostly creating ductwork for large buildings...
00043-3977448026.png

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Are you a student? do you work somewhere? or are you a NEET?
I used to be a NEET until i started writing and earning money from it, but i still feel like one TBH, my lifestyle hasn't changed outside of now being able to have my own money and not leeching off my parents...
but what do YOU do? i feel like everyone here is a student for some reason, i hope not, any fellow adult people???
I am a fry cook