Lets say, hypothetical, I got my uterus removed

• Thread starter Deleted member 133647
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133647

She asked about uterus only, so I'm guessing she at least planning to keep the ovaries????? :blob_dizzy: :blob_no:
ovaries are eggs...If I keep the eggs, chop you up, Can I cook like a human soup?????
it's something to consider if one desires a hysterectomy, though under the sheer nonsense of the medical community nowadays you'd have to get several permission slips from people that are not yourself on the off chance that you have a deeply repressed desire to give birth and even then it's no guarantees they're going to respect your bodily autonomy.
This is a topic I get somewhat heated about tehe
I might have kids in the future because babies are everything, but like...kids are annoying

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I doubt you came to discuss it, but I'm bored so I'm going to anyways.
Would you let a toddler play with a knife if they said they were fine with accidentally getting hurt? Would you unconditionally support someone wanting to kill themself? Tattooing slurs on their body? Refusing get vaccinated?

If your answer is yes to all of them I'll have to find something else to distract myself with, but if not, why do you consider them different?

Slyfox00

it's something to consider if one desires a hysterectomy, though under the sheer nonsense of the medical community nowadays you'd have to get several permission slips from people that are not yourself on the off chance that you have a deeply repressed desire to give birth and even then it's no guarantees they're going to respect your bodily autonomy.
Thank you!

Its ridiculous. Currently on the hunt for decent doctor nearby that will do exactly this. Good on you for your accurate and succinct answer.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
just try and live to be old enough for them to stop on their own. Bonus is...well there's bound to be a bonus. I'll get back to you.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Would I still have periods?
I am so befuddled. Is this a trick question? They have already answered, so I don’t feel the need to, but… if you are considering a hysterectomy, research both the praise and criticisms of women who have already gone through it? See whether you have to go on medication for hormones (presumably not, but who knows. I heard sometimes it induces all of the irritating symptoms of menopause. That’s why you look up their experiences), the risk of internal severe hemorrhaging after the removal, the joys of not having a shark chewing at you monthly, and other such important statistics.

I don’t know… asking Scribble Hub is not the best idea.:blob_sweat: Maybe go check on Facebook for sites for women with hysterectomies to talk about their life before and after the surgery.

D

Deleted member 133647

I am so befuddled. Is this a trick question? They have already answered, so I don’t feel the need to, but… if you are considering a hysterectomy, research both the praise and criticisms of women who have already gone through it? See whether you have to go on medication for hormones (presumably not, but who knows. I heard sometimes it induces all of the irritating symptoms of menopause. That’s why you look up their experiences), the risk of internal severe hemorrhaging after the removal, the joys of not having a shark chewing at you monthly, and other such important statistics.

I don’t know… asking Scribble Hub is not the best idea.:blob_sweat: Maybe go check on Facebook for sites for women with hysterectomies to talk about their life before and after the surgery.
E-everyone took this so seriously when I was just shitposting because I'm on my period.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
E-everyone took this so seriously when I was just shitposting because I'm on my period.
it was a fun topic you brought up and I take most everything sincerely
Tumblr_l_1878391734323582.png

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
LOL! Gotta admire that. I am fairly gullible as I take most of the things said at face value. I have my suspicions, but, uh, more often than not they just get shoved down. :blob_sweat:
If I am ever sarcastic or shitposting, I make it veeery obvious, because I wouldn’t get it without it.:blob_sweat::ROFLMAO::blob_sweat:
And what @HelloHound said.