Lets say, hypothetical, I got my uterus removed

• Thread starter Deleted member 133647
  • Start date

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Gordon Ramsey
I refuse to believe that Gordon, the culinary god, the Superman of food, allowed you to cook up this amalgamation of diabolically—

Wait, it's Gordon Ramsey, not Gordon Ramsay. Got it.

Katako

A very nice question, but unfortunately, no.
I mean, without practical research, I don't know. So, might as well do it.
You can use someone's healing ability to heal :s_wink:

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
you wouldn't have to worry about periods or unexpected pregnancies but it would be suggested to supplement your hormones in order to keep your body from throwing a fit as you will be essentially going through menopause if you haven't already

D

Deleted member 133647

Your name suggests that you're a trash writer, your joke suggests that you're a trash joker. I'm willing to believe that both are true.

Don't ever cook again.

And the answer is No, you will not have periods.
Do you ce the jokes? DO YOU SEE THESE HANDS
I refuse to believe that Gordon, the culinary god, the Superman of food, allowed you to cook up this amalgamation of diabolically—

Wait, it's Gordon Ramsey, not Gordon Ramsay. Got it.
nah ramsay, My autocorrect, corrected me
Your name suggests that you're a trash writer, your joke suggests that you're a trash joker. I'm willing to believe that both are true.

Don't ever cook again.

And the answer is No, you will not have periods.
DO YOU CEEE THIS STROKES MATE

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
you wouldn't have to worry about periods or unexpected pregnancies but it would be suggested to supplement your hormones in order to keep your body from throwing a fit as you will be essentially going through menopause if you haven't already
She asked about uterus only, so I'm guessing she at least planning to keep the ovaries????? :blob_dizzy: :blob_no:

HelloHound

She asked about uterus only, so I'm guessing she at least planning to keep the ovaries????? :blob_dizzy: :blob_no:
well then the hormonal issue might not become an issue though some menopausal symptoms may still pop up, possibly due to blood being blocked from the ovaries from the procedure
if I removed my penis, would I still feel horny from time to time?
yes but you would have to achieve orgasms from elsewhere

HelloHound

True. I just really hope it was a troll question in the first place :blob_no:
it's something to consider if one desires a hysterectomy, though under the sheer nonsense of the medical community nowadays you'd have to get several permission slips from people that are not yourself on the off chance that you have a deeply repressed desire to give birth and even then it's no guarantees they're going to respect your bodily autonomy.
This is a topic I get somewhat heated about tehe

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
it's something to consider if one desires a hysterectomy, though under the sheer nonsense of the medical community nowadays you'd have to get several permission slips from people that are not yourself on the off chance that you have a deeply repressed desire to give birth and even then it's no guarantees they're going to respect your bodily autonomy.
This is a topic I get somewhat heated about tehe
I absolutely hate this too. I never wanted to have kids and nearing 30 I highly doubt it's ever going to change at this point. Still if I wanted to rid myself of my own burden I would bounce off of a bunch of old dudes telling me that I might want to be a mother... Bruh. I get you. It's stupid