I feel this is you (Show openings)

Tsuru

.................A favorite song

I feel this is you @Iamnotabot

A robot (very obviously)
Energetic
Try to please others
but also very lacking in term of "emotions/how to interact with others/common sense"
Likeable
but also causing anger
And separation/loss of her, both cause sadness but also created a "new start" for me. And like the tragedy trope, to "learn to live without them, and not being sad of the past, but also not forget them"

Tsuru

I feel this is @Voidiris

No clue why

Hmmmmm, ah

Maybe because the emotionless face of the singer
or this "neutral vibe/atmosphere" in the mv, that seems to show singer dont care of lot of things
And maybe the hairstyle/singer, giving a non-mainstream, similar to you.

But also because the fact you are so powerful and correct on stuff (just like me)
hence fit the fact this song was giganticssymal famous globally, with highest numbers of views on youtube for JP music videos.

And ironic thing, that being highest views for "japanese mv" and not "youtube in general" is fitting the fact our way of thinking have lot of people that would agree with us, but sadly most humans are stupid and would prefer shitty stuff like Despacito / Darude Sandstorm etc
(its like Asmongold despite spewing facts/the truth, but offend TON of people or get death threats)

Last edited:

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
@Tsuru i feel this is you

The title kinda make me think of how you think, or how you do things, how you feel when we were together

Tsuru

@Tsuru i feel this is you

The title kinda make me think of how you think, or how you do things, how you feel when we were together
20/20
100/100 score

Quite happy that you succeeded to find a fitting one for me (ashamed to say i was scared it was a song that would reprimand me, before clicking)

1) Mind over matter
is PURE 100/100 on the target
Because, like i said before, after a failed suicide attempt, i am in a (true) YOLO state. Not this fake YOLOs for lol or being a douche, but YOLO that follow the rules, and know life is precious and limited and should be appreciate EVERY SECOND and DAY.
Because the human body is so fragile, anyone could die the next second or 5min later by falling stairs.

Hence why my thinking is similar to @Voidiris
that talk about "everything will be void in the end"

2) Asian girl in the mv
2.5) Nice mask, maybe i should buy one

-------------------------

Offtopic : Welp, i liked the song and the male singer. Its rare.
Offtopic 2 : Living to enjoy. But sadly some forum users (not BOTTY), are d. And my "drama-magnet" or "equilibrium luck" constitution make me encounter them. And its also why, despite this "not long" marriage, i had already this premonition it wouldnt have a happy ending. BUT doesnt change the fact, i very very VERY much enjoyed our married life together.