I feel this is you (Show openings)

Tsuru

Robot
I feel like this is you @Tsuru , at least how I see you as a person but what do I know.
Series experiment Lain intro.
Long long ago (era of not lot of animes and low quality animation)
I craved to watch this anime, especially as it was a female protagonist.
That it was dark.
That it had computer theme.
That she seemed quite "depressed/emotionless"
But weirdly, lot of things i crave, i never tried/read/watched them. Like persona 3.

TLDR : indeed similar to me when depressed
---------------

Ty for the reminder, the fitting comparison, the nice song (never heard lain op), and to wash my brain from Freakazoid op

Tsuru

Robot
I feel this is @Paul_Tromba

A hardworking person, focused in what he does, but also can goof by mistake or do jokes
A person that care of its family
Having GF/wife
Bring happiness to others with his wholesoness
Get into troubles
but always succeed to get back up
Older but very approachable
and someone that i and probably lot of other people too, wish him to be well, and live a happy life, just like he brought us happiness

THERE ISNT A BETTER FITTING OPENING FOR HIM
THAN ANYTHING ELSE ON THE WHOLE INTERNET !!!!!!

Tsuru

Robot
@Tsuru
I feel like this is you (old pfp)
Sorry in advance to what i will say next

I understand what you meant, kinda fit. (y)
But just me or the opening quality ITSELF is very ...................... dubious low quality ? ^^" (me hoping its not one of your favorites/not wanting to make you angry)

0:08 not liking short hair girl. ALL old series sure had bad short hair girls, even naruto later, lol
0:09 the guy seems straight out of a old western cartoon/anime G.I Joe or dinosaur series
but right after 0:10 it turns into a pure JAPANESE superhero AND mecha style
with crappy english dub not fitting : TEKNOMAN!!!!!!

Good point but bc its funny at 0:20, i can't see its who, but doesnt it sound like a popular male character or VA ?

but then 0:21 earth belongs to human race, weirdly exude XENOBOPHIC vibes LOOOOOOOOL no clue why. Like "earth is humans only" as if aliens was a minority

BIG part of opening is just speech. But unlike ULYSSE 31, speech and nothingness too long and no song.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Sorry in advance to what i will say next

I understand what you meant, kinda fit. (y)
But just me or the opening quality ITSELF is very ...................... dubious low quality ? ^^" (me hoping its not one of your favorites/not wanting to make you angry)

0:08 not liking short hair girl. ALL old series sure had bad short hair girls, even naruto later, lol
0:09 the guy seems straight out of a old western cartoon/anime G.I Joe or dinosaur series
but right after 0:10 it turns into a pure JAPANESE superhero AND mecha style
with crappy english dub not fitting : TEKNOMAN!!!!!!

Good point but bc its funny at 0:20, i can't see its who, but doesnt it sound like a popular male character or VA ?

but then 0:21 earth belongs to human race, weirdly exude XENOBOPHIC vibes LOOOOOOOOL no clue why. Like "earth is humans only" as if aliens was a minority

BIG part of opening is just speech. But unlike ULYSSE 31, speech and nothingness too long and no song.
I don't get angry, so don't be afraid to be harsh with me.
I won't be offended. It's a pretty old anime, and unfortunately, I couldn't find an intro of better quality.
I chose it solely for the protagonist's aesthetics.