Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

TotallyHuman

I have no idea what's going on, but things are on fire, so it's nice.

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
I wanna read this stuff now what genre is this anyway?

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I only stomached a few chapters before I got confronted with a few of the things I absolutely hate: obnoxious assholes and monetized streamers... It's like Solo Asshole-ing but with "Hey guys, welcome to my stream" forced in between

ACertainPassingUser

Good story from good author.

Pretty much one of the reason i read Manhwa and Korean Webnovel in the first place, and the inspiration for me to write one.

2wordsperminute

Started reading the webcomic adaptation recently. I guess I like it because it feels like fanfic but is entirely original. Also has the second best justification for a system I've ever seen. Not sure I like just how overpowered Dokja is from his unique skills though, I think I would've preferred if all he got from those was
the ability to read fast and have twsa, the unblockable appraisal, and the blocking of appraisal

GhoulDrago

I was going to read this. Now I'm not so sure.
Read it! Seriously just do it. You can always drop the series later on if you don't like where it's going. As for dokja getting OP, he doesn't get all powerful straight away. Things still do have a solid progression to them.
Uhhh, although the later close to the ending part is confusing, but then again I think it's been a few years since I've read the story.

beast_regards

Novel protagonist is a little of psychopath ... ah, I know that one. It's on Royal Road.