Where do you live?

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I live in a municipality on an island shaped like a 6 (or a specific bit of anatomy if you prefer) surrounded by the ocean. It takes about 3 hours to drive from the left to right side of the squat part of the island while top to ballsack bottom is about 4 hours. We also have really tall hills that we mistake for mountains but it's mostly forest. And we have a saltwater lake right in the centre of the fat part of the island which has labeled the area a UNESCO biosphere but the animal life is pretty much the same as everywhere else on the island, just salty. We also have a lot of wrecks off our shores, including one full of so much wealth that we named the location "Money Point". Oh, and supposedly, some guy a few hundred years ago landed near here and "discovered" the New Land™.

beast_regards

I live in the Eastern European country that constantly claims they aren't Eastern European country.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
A Zephyr; I sought to lustrate,
It flows everywhere yet nowhere.
Why won't it's beauty it illustrate?
Why is it's illusive grace so rare?
Why must these eyes of youths frustrate?
Why doesn't the elegance of the waft demonstrate?
All I asked is a simple question your grace,
May I know where is your place? :blobspearpeek:

Such an excellently written poem,
You sure are a poet.
Now tell me your location, Dew it

@RepresentingEnvy @RiaCorvidiva @J_Chemist @georgelee5786 @SsemouyOnan @Toast2Venus @CrimsonGenius @ElijahRyne

You all technically mentioned a place, which only means one thing.

Challenge accepted.

@2wordsperminute @BernKatstel

Thank you for the only genuine reply :blob_aww:

But I mean, what was I expecting asking silly people of the internet about their most intricate private information?

I had a laugh lol.

Though seriously, just go to someplace not very popular on google earth, a place you would want to visit which is unique, and send it here. I need more locations than castles and hell.
Gl it isn’t too hard imo…

D

Deleted member 133647

City huge or town small?
Surrounded by oceans or mountains tall?
A countryside where the river flows?
Middle of nowhere where no one goes?
A place known by all,
Or someplace where no one falls.
Falls as in visit not actually,
Tell me the name of your city.

Or any other place which you like; or you have been to and remember fondly, vividly for some reason.

I am planning on writing a story where a person due to some circumstances disappears randomly in a supernatural way and now the government needs to find him, but the only way to do that is to retrace his step, and of course, he was a traveler.

Or maybe it will be a different story. The point is, where I want to go with this novel is places, not stories.

I can't to write, or describe travel. All the different features of various locations all over the world, geographical or otherwise.

I am not into stuff like watching travel videos and I am extremely bad with direction and stuff, but recently a few months ago my favorite writing podcaster started a side traveling podcast with Japan at its centre, and the descriptions seem really fascinating.

I was thinking maybe you could just name a small town or whatever you want to be in this story.

Just, name a place, leave a little description, and if possible a Google map view of that area. I will include ALL submissions and incorporate them into the story as long as I write it.

Why am I posting it in author general? I will eventually edit the title to the name of the novel and convert it into a writing thread.

Of course, I am open for collaboration :blob_cookie:
The fuck you want to know for

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
A Zephyr; I sought to lustrate,
It flows everywhere yet nowhere.
Why won't it's beauty it illustrate?
Why is it's illusive grace so rare?
Why must these eyes of youths frustrate?
Why doesn't the elegance of the waft demonstrate?
All I asked is a simple question your grace,
May I know where is your place? :blobspearpeek:

Such an excellently written poem,
You sure are a poet.
Now tell me your location, Dew it

@RepresentingEnvy @RiaCorvidiva @J_Chemist @georgelee5786 @SsemouyOnan @Toast2Venus @CrimsonGenius @ElijahRyne

You all technically mentioned a place, which only means one thing.

Challenge accepted.

@2wordsperminute @BernKatstel

Thank you for the only genuine reply :blob_aww:

But I mean, what was I expecting asking silly people of the internet about their most intricate private information?

I had a laugh lol.

Though seriously, just go to someplace not very popular on google earth, a place you would want to visit which is unique, and send it here. I need more locations than castles and hell.
I live here
20231229_175518.jpg

doravg

107/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
In a small, small town, where the people are under the illusion that the first ruler of my people stuck his sword in the mud there once. Also, near a Thracian tomb.

PoorWordsmith

City huge or town small?
Surrounded by oceans or mountains tall?
A countryside where the river flows?
Middle of nowhere where no one goes?
A place known by all,
Or someplace where no one falls.
Falls as in visit not actually,
Tell me the name of your city.

Or any other place which you like; or you have been to and remember fondly, vividly for some reason.

I am planning on writing a story where a person due to some circumstances disappears randomly in a supernatural way and now the government needs to find him, but the only way to do that is to retrace his step, and of course, he was a traveler.

Or maybe it will be a different story. The point is, where I want to go with this novel is places, not stories.

I can't to write, or describe travel. All the different features of various locations all over the world, geographical or otherwise.

I am not into stuff like watching travel videos and I am extremely bad with direction and stuff, but recently a few months ago my favorite writing podcaster started a side traveling podcast with Japan at its centre, and the descriptions seem really fascinating.

I was thinking maybe you could just name a small town or whatever you want to be in this story.

Just, name a place, leave a little description, and if possible a Google map view of that area. I will include ALL submissions and incorporate them into the story as long as I write it.

Why am I posting it in author general? I will eventually edit the title to the name of the novel and convert it into a writing thread.

Of course, I am open for collaboration :blob_cookie:
I live under the Stone Cave.. I'm an Old Man searching for Fine Booze, an Aspiring Writer, :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir:

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
This chick lives in the chicken pen. All of them. At once.