So, about neg reviews...

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
No, I got two, unless I missed something. Having a smaller amount affects score due to averaging. Got one 5 star plus one 1 or 2 star from... well, I wasn't going to name them but you have already.
I meant written reviews, as in the ones that appear in the review tab, you only have one. As for all ratings, you have 2 5 stars and a single 1 star, which averages about to 3.7. Yeah, it sucks when you don't have a lot of ratings, but I personally am more likely to judge a story based on the review tab than the star rating, and you have a very glowing one that recommends your story.

.Also if I can delete comments directly I would like to know how, for later, so that I know what to do if anything more unbelievable happens.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 042826.png

I logged back in to my old author profile to check, you can delete all comments under your own story as if it were your own.

Lysander_Works

I meant written reviews, as in the ones that appear in the review tab, you only have one
Ah yes, for that I only have one. The other one is a non-review rating and comments. I'm told people can do that without leaving an official review.