How to get a novel cover art for free

GabrielTenma

I've been wondering how most authors get the cover art for their novels for free. I'm not too far into the novel I've started trying to take it more seriously so I don't want to spend any of the little clams (money) I got. I'm fine with ai or anything like that, any help is appreciated

GabrielTenma

get a marker and a piece of paper, then believe in yourself
I've tried, best I got was something that looks like texas with a smiley face and top hat :(
AI or commissions
Any reputable way to use AI online for free without the pictures looking like a glorbbed mess as my laptop is straight potato that doesn't even have a gpu

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I've tried, best I got was something that looks like texas with a smiley face and top hat :(

Any reputable way to use AI online for free without the pictures looking like a glorbbed mess as my laptop is straight potato that doesn't even have a gpu
There is a way. You can use BingAI. Their images are good. 1024x1024, but you need to learn how to use it.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
I've been wondering how most authors get the cover art for their novels for free. I'm not too far into the novel I've started trying to take it more seriously so I don't want to spend any of the little clams (money) I got. I'm fine with ai or anything like that, any help is appreciated
AI basically

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
You should read the wikipedia to learn more about fractals.

Tldr: They're mathematical equations, of extreme complexity, that when rendered make for interesting pictures.