Seriously I feel bad about Akira Toriyama

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
Talking about inspiring, The fucking cartels of Mexico declared one-day peace treaty to honour Akira Toriyama's death.

Very few people outside politics wield such powers

BigBadBoi

The only times I've seen people complain about toriyama are subhumans from twitter and all of them deleted their account after latinos reportbombed them with a tiny dash of nonzero chance the mexican cartel might skin them alive.

PancakesWitch

Akira Toriyama was incredibly influential to the world of entertainment as a whole, not just anime, manga, and videogames, but literally everything. the reason why animation is so popular, the reason why anime is so popular, the reason why so many streaming services are constantly producing more and it has become so mainstream that liking anime is no longer looked down and seen as just normal, its thanks to him, his work opened the path to the entire world, it normalized anime to a level nobody could have thought, and also it branched off to all possible other things, such as comics, manga, novels, and so on. the very reason all of you are here and writing novels, the very reason this entire site exists is because Akira Toriyama's influence made weebs want to write novels about people blowing each other with big explosions

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
The only times I've seen people complain about toriyama are subhumans from twitter and all of them deleted their account after latinos reportbombed them with a tiny dash of nonzero chance the mexican cartel might skin them alive.
“Jose, hit ‘em with the Funkytown.”

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all

YES OR NO OR YESSSS

rip akira toriyama

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Balanced, as all things should be.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Say what you will about Dragonball, it did inspire me.
It inspired every flashy anime to be honest. From Jujutsu Kaisen all the way to One Piece and Naruto. Toriyama-sensei and Dragonball paved the way for anime to be as vibrant and expressive as it can be.

Rest in Peace…

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
What can you say about the guy?
He spawned a million memes, created tropes that will be reused for centuries, and was based as fuck. People could do far worse then looking up to this man as a hero.

68 yo. So young. We should have got another 20 out of him.

I fear his IPs will now be sold. Disney will break into his tomb, snap his bones in twain, and Suck the creative marrow out of his creations like ghouls they are.