SHF High-school Fanfic

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
✨️ ˝ /\___/\˝💕
✨️ (✿⌒﹏⌒)✨️ *Nyoms~*
˝/\ ˝/⊃🍪⊂\✨️

I knew something was funny with the visible face :blob_hmm_two: also very small, even smaller than Original Ssemouy :blob_uwu:

*gifts the decision making tool*

I would be worried for your neck if you were wearing something this big every day :sweating_profusely:
I also suffer from decision paralysis, so I usually refer to my yes/no coin~

If you see me being more mischievous than normal, that is probably the reason to blame~
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠<)✨️

We're at a point where I would be shocked more if the school did survive for once :blob_blank:
I have my ways to survive~
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿◠⁠vv◠⁠)
/ ˝∩∩˝\ *hehe*

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
That's my mama! Of course I will! :blob_pout: Who do you think I am? :blob_pout:
So you're not going to cheer for me?
hm... :blob_hmm_two: nope :blob_uwu: I worship Azure above any fox girls, cat girls or anything of sorts :blob_uwu: She's this Daikons number 1 :blob_uwu:
✨️ ˝ /\___/\˝💕
✨️ (✿⌒﹏⌒)✨️ *Nyoms~*
˝/\ ˝/⊃🍪⊂\✨️

I also suffer from decision paralysis, so I usually refer to my yes/no coin~
My gf too... Picking what to eat today can be a long process sometimes :blob_blank: She said that she needs one of those decision makers and I'm seriously considering getting it for her :blob_joy:
If you see me being more mischievous than normal, that is probably the reason to blame~
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠<)✨️
More mischievous Enigma, oh mighty Coin, please give us more! 🙏 :blob_uwu:
I have my ways to survive~
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿◠⁠vv◠⁠)
/ ˝∩∩˝\ *hehe*
I'm simply used to not surviving :blob_uwu:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Could be a good idea for multiple options :blob_hmm_two: but for yes/no I should get her a coin too... :blob_hmm_two:
Dice can be great, but it does have it's setbacks I have found, especially when you can't divide the decisions evenly/fairly~

At that point, a random number generator works just as well~
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≧ᆺ≦)👍