SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
The universe in its totality contains everything, as in literally everything. No ifs and buts. Mathematics is one-to-one with physics, so anything that's mathematically plausible does exist as a real structure(inspired by the Manifold Trilogy) Below that, there's a bunch of 'Droplets' where places analogous to stories exist with different sets of rules and logic. That's how I can make anything I write canon regardless of genre.

...and that's not even all of it. Though I'm cloudy of the details beyond that since I'm struggling to implement the ideas with finesse and in a way that actually makes the scale feel grander.

I could easily link the lore through the Lady, but I consider it non-canon to respect everyone else's lore. Since authors like Quagma and Puppet have entities that are supposed to be the strongest in their lore full stop. I can't have entities dreaming up all of reality in my lore, and they can't have things existing outside of it in theirs.

If you are able to play it, immediately skip the story. There's a massive spoiler for Canto 6.

View attachment 28785

Who says it can't be merged with that chapter? Heroine Cuddles Matcha while They Drink Tea and Eat Cookies and Chocolate Together with a Murdery Subcontext :blob_uwu:

I see...
Quagma and the Puppet are like lovecraftian outer gods, to the best of our knowledge. They don't exactly come from anywhere, and are more like metaphors or living abstractions than physical entities. There are explicitly things outside the universe in their home verses, but in SSH lore, the hub is the only remaining real place left in the multiverses.

We like your "droplets" idea for making stories and myths have physicality. We have a similar concept in our personal shared 'verse, but it's more like, "unreality (a magic or psychic like force/energy) is affected heavily by beliefs and perceptions, and stories become real if given enough power or attention." If you go to another planet (or sometimes even another city or country, if the local collective belief is strong enough), their system of beliefs and stories may be different, so things like magic or even your own super powers might work differently there. Unreality is sourced from outside of reality, usually through holes or leaks in the universe, so it's an all pervading force with different strengths in different localities, depending how leaky the particular area is or how strong the mind channeling it is.

But that's all boring info dumpy lore that we SHOULD be writing down in our actual story instead of here.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Quagma and the Puppet are like lovecraftian outer gods, to the best of our knowledge. They don't exactly come from anywhere, and are more like metaphors or living abstractions than physical entities. There are explicitly things outside the universe in their home verses, but in SSH lore, the hub is the only remaining real place left in the multiverses.
Mm, the "universe" I'm referring to would contain things on the level of outer gods, beings of concepts beyond human comprehension and all - even if it is abstract or impossible, it's considered very real and thus within the bounds of the "universe". If we use Tegmark's model of multiverses, it's considered a Type IV multiverse, which is basically the 'biggest' you can get without delving into some word vomit. And I do delve into said word vomit. Though, it takes an entire book for me to get the point across, so I'd rather not bore you with a dry explanation without any embellishments.

Anyways, I don't think it's a good match for SH lore
:blob_uwu:
Also since I ran out of stuff to read and I'm chained to bed I'm gonna draw everyone from the Eldritch family (who play or know HSR) as those Ruan Mei cats :blob_evil:
yay :blob_evil_two: <- has not played ruan mei quest

DannyTheDaikon

The quest is good, but the "Critter pick" event is great :blob_melt: those little mooncake cats are so adorable and cute :blob_melt: There's funny interaction with Dan Heng in it so you might want to check it out :blob_hide:

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Mm, the "universe" I'm referring to would contain things on the level of outer gods, beings of concepts beyond human comprehension and all - even if it is abstract or impossible, it's considered very real and thus within the bounds of the "universe". If we use Tegmark's model of multiverses, it's considered a Type IV multiverse, which is basically the 'biggest' you can get without delving into some word vomit. And I do delve into said word vomit. Though, it takes an entire book for me to get the point across, so I'd rather not bore you with a dry explanation without any embellishments.

Anyways, I don't think it's a good match for SH lore

Why are we not surprised to find out that there's entire models to show degrees of multiversitality

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
The universe in its totality contains everything, as in literally everything. No ifs and buts. Mathematics is one-to-one with physics, so anything that's mathematically plausible does exist as a real structure(inspired by the Manifold Trilogy) Below that, there's a bunch of 'Droplets' where places analogous to stories exist with different sets of rules and logic. That's how I can make anything I write canon regardless of genre.

...and that's not even all of it. Though I'm cloudy of the details beyond that since I'm struggling to implement the ideas with finesse and in a way that actually makes the scale feel grander.

I could easily link the lore through the Lady, but I consider it non-canon to respect everyone else's lore. Since authors like Quagma and Puppet have entities that are supposed to be the strongest in their lore full stop. I can't have entities dreaming up all of reality in my lore, and they can't have things existing outside of it in theirs.
🤩
Scientific Witchery in its essence, as it appears to my ignorant eyes. Now I'm really interested in reading something set in this universe that's not related to SHHS. I also wonder what genres you write and what your stories are like, the characters and themes, and how you connect everything. There's so much potential available in such a vast universe, and the role mathematics plays in it.
I have to be careful; I'm like Icarus with his wax wings, trying to get too close to the sun… and I realize how limited my vision is in this regard.
I tend to work on a smaller scale, I limit myself precisely because of my limitations.
If you are able to play it, immediately skip the story. There's a massive spoiler for Canto 6.
I can play the event in easy mode; I tried, but I was obviously wiped out. Not enough DPS.
Who says it can't be merged with that chapter? Heroine Cuddles Matcha while They Drink Tea and Eat Cookies and Chocolate Together with a Murdery Subcontext :blob_uwu:
:blob_melt: It seems like a great compromise as long as I don't end up among the corpses too. :blob_uwu:

DannyTheDaikon

I’m excited~ Also 5 hours ish until HSR 2.2~
:blob_melt: I'll probably finish tomorrow, cuz today i reached my limit :blob_pat_sad: but I will do my best to not disappoint :blob_uwu:

I will be sleeping probably, but still can't wait :blob_happy:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_melt: I'll probably finish tomorrow, cuz today i reached my limit :blob_pat_sad: but I will do my best to not disappoint :blob_uwu:

I will be sleeping probably, but still can't wait :blob_happy:
Okay~
Just wake up~ I did that for the livestream~
(me when I have to wake up at 4:30 am to watch the special program live)