Babushka doin some good old sense knocking i see. :blob_popcorn:

Screenshot_20240223_003851.jpg

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I feel insulted because you mislabeled me as a psychopath
But everyone here....wait...

Now that I think about it....

If everyone here is batshit insane...

Then it should be the normalcy of this place.

So....

Only the sane people here are the crazy ones.

....Okay. I apologize for calling you insane. You are normal.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.

So....

Long time no see teach, can I lick your fingers? Preferably left ring.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Anyone who read you text-wall battle knows that it's not sudden :blob_evil:
How @DannyTheDaikon and @Azure_Fog cuddle:
*casts binding magic*
*gags*
*stabs repeatedly*
*heals*
*drags to bed*
*stabs*
*melting*
*cute*
*nyo~*
*stabs*
*cute~*
*not cute~*
*nya~*

How @Nahrenne and @Simple_Russian_Boi cuddle:
*huggles*
*huggles back*
*massages*
*massage back*
*purrs*
*pets*

How @Voidiris and @LuoirM cuddle:
"Can you sit on my face?"
"Yes."
"So good."
"Relatable."
"B-babe!"
"Same."

How @MatchaChocolate69 and @SsemouyOnan cuddle:

wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed pulvinar libero et odio lobortis, eget ultricies metus fermentum. Phasellus vel libero nec nulla lobortis aliquam. Integer convallis eros sit amet ex blandit, vitae accumsan urna accumsan. Maecenas eu magna ullamcorper, efficitur nisl nec, consectetur lorem. Sed ac purus vel odio rhoncus tempor. Nullam nec nibh sed lorem vestibulum varius. Sed convallis semper lectus, vitae malesuada lorem suscipit at. Cras lobortis odio at ultricies scelerisque. Sed ut dolor nec nulla dignissim sagittis in et ligula. Sed eget eros id purus venenatis facilisis eget at velit. Sed ac condimentum quam, in hendrerit libero. Vivamus in sodales risus. Sed nec mi pulvinar, aliquet odio a, sodales nisl. Nullam convallis felis ac mi tempor, quis vehicula libero finibus.

Fusce ac ligula sit amet nisi vestibulum mattis. Integer lacinia purus vel nisi elementum, vitae suscipit libero aliquet. Proin nec magna quis nibh rutrum sollicitudin. Integer varius libero sed augue aliquet, quis eleifend velit tincidunt. Proin vel odio id nisi varius faucibus. Suspendisse potenti. Ut non sapien in ante ultricies ultricies nec eget felis. Integer vestibulum auctor lorem vel mattis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus euismod odio vel dui suscipit, ac ultrices lacus viverra. Sed ut aliquam odio. Integer sit amet nunc nec libero congue aliquam vel id risus. Aenean ac ultrices sapien. Sed ullamcorper metus at quam eleifend, a volutpat ligula convallis. Vivamus varius odio sed nulla pellentesque, et scelerisque justo consectetur. Sed vehicula urna nec ligula molestie, et efficitur orci mattis.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?

So....

Indeed, you got what I meant.
But why do you believe yourself normal?
Evidence like you know scribblehub already indicate that you aren't normal.

LuoirM

*casts binding magic*
*gags*
*stabs repeatedly*
*heals*
*drags to bed*
*stabs*
*melting*
*cute*
*nyo~*
*stabs*
*cute~*
*not cute~*
*nya~*

*huggles*
*huggles back*
*massages*
*massage back*
*purrs*
*pets*

"Yes."
"So good."
"Relatable."
"B-babe!"
"Same."

The amount of accuracy.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
*casts binding magic*
*gags*
*stabs repeatedly*
*heals*
*drags to bed*
*stabs*
*melting*
*cute*
*nyo~*
*stabs*
*cute~*
*not cute~*
*nya~*

*huggles*
*huggles back*
*massages*
*massage back*
*purrs*
*pets*

"Yes."
"So good."
"Relatable."
"B-babe!"
"Same."

Dear god

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Long time no see teach, can I lick your fingers? Preferably left ring.
Sorry. I just visited before going back to MTL dumpster diving
Indeed, you got what I meant.
But why do you believe yourself normal?
Evidence like you know scribblehub already indicate that you aren't normal.
Nah, if your normal, that means your insane in school.

Despite having a good protagonistic behavior, I don't plan on joining the insanity. Even if I had strong willpower and patience. Too much work and just leave you guys while I lurk.

LuoirM

Why does this sound like the weirdest one?
We haven't made much screentime yet... So um...
*blushes*
Do you- uh... Do you want a bath? I don't know if... You indulge and enjoy humanly functions like food but... I prepared them everyday spotless waiting for you to come home... Umm... can I call you babe? Can you choke me every night in my sleep? Sorry that was weird?!#%! Uhh- Love you... I prepared bath and dinner again... I will be doing this for the next millenia or a few millions more to come, please don't leave me.