Forgotten Title MC Finds himself in WW2 Japan and in the Yamato.

Generik0

Just read it when it had just one chapter, And I wonder what happened to it now that I'm craving for those types of stories.

I may be wrong, but I remember the MC trying to save the fate of Battleship Yamato.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Just read it when it had just one chapter, And I wonder what happened to it now that I'm craving for those types of stories.

I may be wrong, but I remember the MC trying to save the fate of Battleship Yamato.
:blob_neutral: How that? How can you save the fate of a ship doomed without fuel?

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
The problem with the WW2 battleship Yamato, is that it doesn't see to much action, outside midway, where was too far to protect the aircraft carriers lost, and his last one, where the idea was kill themselves trying to go and sunk with whatever enemy they could.

Was a Meme even inside the Japanese army, calling even the Gran Hotel Yamato, because was always on base and have air conditioner so all the officials just stayed there all day just to stay cool, because the oil that thing burned was massive even for the day, so was too expensive to turn on the engine to do something, and also too big and slow, so could be easily destroyed before could aim it guns to another ship with just planes from a carrier, which was what happened in the end

So if you want to have a good story you will have to do some liberties to do something with it.

(Sorry, I don't see that this was not the author section of the forums. I have never seen a story like that, but there was Blue steal arpeggio,Azur Lane with good story,or maybe another story called I think Zipang , I am not sure, but was a modern day destroyer of Japan but end on WW2 midway, do the crew have a civil war about help or not the Japanese army with their modern ship with missiles)

Last edited:

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Why would the MC try to save the flag ship of a genocidal imperialist empire? Is he stupid?