Need help with AI covers

RevvingRevy

Note: This cover is for a rather depraved smut story, so if you rather not get involved, that is understandable!

I've been trying my best generating stuff using free AI sites like pixai, but I can't get a clean/sharp image. The eyes and face are always distorted and I can't do anything about it. I also can't host my own instance since my PC still uses only a Pentium. I can't pay you anything (I have a Pentium PC for Christ's sake!), so I shall get down on all fours and beg gracefully.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
<Insert a cute crying anime girl gif here for sympathy points>
Alright, if you read all that, you should already be convinced to help me for free! (You may even find yourself pulling out your wallet with the urge to hand it over to me. My paypal is: [Link Removed by Moderator])

Now then, let's move to what I need.

These are my best attempt at generating the cover. Please use this as a reference for what I'm looking for (Wings are not necessary, but if it looks good, I'll take it!)

I submitted the second one for approval but I want to know if someone could make a better cover?

Important notes:
-The character is a goddess so maybe a starry/cosmic background would fit well? Could also be a pristine white Greek temple but I think space would look more interesting.
-Doesn't have to be sitting on a throne, any pose that signifies authority would do well.
-Sexy but not too sexy? Don't want the cover to be rejected.
-Has to be smug. I can't express how important this is.

Last edited:

ChrisLensman

I suggest using yodayo. The "Animagine XL" model does rather pretty faces and works wonders with the "starry sky" prompt. The site requires an account but you can use it for free.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Note: This cover is for a rather depraved smut story, so if you rather not get involved, that is understandable!

I've been trying my best generating stuff using free AI sites like pixai, but I can't get a clean/sharp image. The eyes and face are always distorted and I can't do anything about it. I also can't host my own instance since my PC still uses only a Pentium. I can't pay you anything (I have a Pentium PC for Christ's sake!), so I shall get down on all fours and beg gracefully.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Alright, if you read all that, you should already be convinced to help me for free! (You may even find yourself pulling out your wallet with the urge to hand it over to me. My paypal is: [Link Removed by Moderator])

These are my best attempt at generating the cover. Please use this as a reference for what I'm looking for (Wings are not necessary, but if it looks good, I'll take it!)

I submitted the second one for approval but I want to know if someone could make a better cover?

Important notes:
-The character is a goddess so maybe a starry/cosmic background would fit well? Could also be a pristine white Greek temple but I think space would look more interesting.
-Doesn't have to be sitting on a throne, any pose that signifies authority would do well.
Next level third leg.
Alright, time to put my PC to good use.

I miss the boob window for smut genre.
The last one looks really great!
Funnily I think the first one is the best. It needs the least tweaking to look great, while the last one has this annoying hair artifact right the face.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

Important notes:
I'm really sad to not have my Nijijourney membership for this one.

Here some I made with free ai:

@SailusGebel I finaly made some you can like with your sworn brother :blobthumbsup:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I'm really sad to not have my Nijijourney membership for this one.

Here some I made with free ai:

@SailusGebel I finaly made some you can like with your sworn brother :blobthumbsup:
They are good

crbrearley

I suggest using yodayo. The "Animagine XL" model does rather pretty faces and works wonders with the "starry sky" prompt. The site requires an account but you can use it for free.
LoL, thank you for this, tried generating my character Helen with her "Babe to the Bone" T-shirt. The results were hilarious and quite problematic. I did finally get a great picture, although New York seems different than I pictured it...
Helen.jpg

RevvingRevy

Funnily I think the first one is the best. It needs the least tweaking to look great, while the last one has this annoying hair artifact right the face.
But the smug :blob_no:

Alright, time to put my PC to good use.

This is really good actually! Hard to decide which one to use now...