I want to try to write my own story...

esThr

So my smart brain decided it would be a great idea to try and write a story... why not try a few prompts and see if most of them are any good
(Most of them are depressing ones because I hate happiness (lies its just easier to write depressed characters since I'm better at that))(also all fmc because I can)

Prompt #1: Generic isekai with a "twist" (how original)

Mc is a trauma victim and insanely self destructive to the point even I worry...
(Will not spoil what the trauma is if this one tickles my fancy and I do decide to give it a try)
Gets a second chance in the form of being in another world except... I'm sadistic as hell
*Wakes up in a 6 year old's body chained up in some lab with other 6 year olds to be tortured(used as test subjects) until went berserk and killed all? or escaped with other kids
Gets adopted by an actual decent organization (rarer than a non smut fmc story apparently) and for once and for all actually have a full on redemption story (finally we getting to the plot of this messy thing)
**massively inspired by infinity in the void and the hero is dead but I'm still here, now what?** (great reads)

Prompt #2 Generic villainess transmigation story with a "twist" (how very original)

Mc lived noob life hated everything she did and goes bye bye
*reincarnates as a romance novel character*
Said character has an incurable disease that *surprise surprise* is actually incurable and no one has any clue on what to do
Mc has 365 days left to live life in this new world so instead of trying anything dumb she decides to make use of the full 365 days and discover her theory of happiness (or life)
Would likely have some psychological and background sadness type of feel like those sad mangas or the summer you were there type of beat and if this is decent enough I would try to atleast end it at chap 365 but I don't I have the skills for that ( horrible is an understatement for my writing skills )

Prompt #3 fanfic...

Or instead of thinking up my OWN story I could go and just write a terrible fanfic....
(Why is this even a prompt)

SailusGebel

Because I know how depression works better than happiness (don't judge)
You will be surprised, but sometimes you are better at writing things you know worse.
Prompt #2 Generic villainess transmigation story with a "twist" (how very original)

Mc lived noob life hated everything she did and goes bye bye
*reincarnates as a romance novel character*
Said character has an incurable disease that *surprise surprise* is actually incurable and no one has any clue on what to do
Mc has 365 days left to live life in this new world so instead of trying anything dumb she decides to make use of the full 365 days and discover her theory of happiness (or life)
Would likely have some psychological and background sadness type of feel like those sad mangas or the summer you were there type of beat and if this is decent enough I would try to atleast end it at chap 365 but I don't I have the skills for that ( horrible is an understatement for my writing skills )
I agree with Hound, this prompt sounds more interesting. As for hot to end it at chap 365, you don't have to do 1 chapter = 1 day. Also you will have to do a fair share of planning.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Prompt #3 fanfic...

Or instead of thinking up my OWN story I could go and just write a terrible fanfic....
(Why is this even a prompt)

this sounds just about the most interesting
You must write fanfiction, brother. There are still much more writer's works to alter into a different story.

Don't be afraid, brother! As we all are still beginners in this mere world. If you weren't a beginner, you wouldn't end up in this godforsaken place.

So, write it, brother! I will embrace you along the way.

Beware of cringe, brother! As it is the reason why most of us fan-fictioneers fall upon the bed of demise.

Don'tbeafraidbrotha.jpg