How to stop suffering from success?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Are you troubled like me? Are you gifted with everything you touch turning into crimson? Well, look no further! This is the thread for you!

Do you find yourself writing characters that are far too gripping and Enteresting? Do the peasants hang on your every word? Look no further! This is the thread for you!

Have you ever wished you could be more boring and mundane, perhaps...Monotone? Well, look no further! This is the thread for you!

If you ever thought yourself too brilliant to fail, this is the thread for you! Today, I will give you five tips to stop succeeding!

1. Stop being hilarious and entertaining.
  2. Stop writing Enteresting characters and gripping storylines that leave people moist or killing over laughing.
  3. Stop being an absolute unit.
  4. Lower your IQ by at least 30 points with these two tricks.
  5. Become woke and realize that your success is meaningless in the grand scheme of things
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. This has been "How to stop suffering from success?" With En-chan~

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Wanna know the REAL ways to stop suffering from success?

1. Give me everything you own
2. Realize you also gave me your soul
3. Do everything I say because I have your soul
4. Go on a spree of robberies forced by me
5. Get stuck in a high speed chase with the police
6. Get PIT maneuvered off a bridge and into a lake
7. Spend your last few moments relaxing as you die with the fishes

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Can't relate to success. Must be what the youngins are calling a 'skill issue'.
You successfully made me read your story.
Wanna know the REAL ways to stop suffering from success?

1. Give me everything you own
2. Realize you also gave me your soul
3. Do everything I say because I have your soul
4. Go on a spree of robberies forced by me
5. Get stuck in a high speed chase with the police
6. Get PIT maneuvered off a bridge and into a lake
7. Spend your last few moments relaxing as you die with the fishes
The fact that you didn't include making me write chapter four means you already did the two easy steps to lower your IQ.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I never had succes so this Ted Talk ain't for me! I'm leaving!
@Sleds see follow these directions to the exit out of the building:
Follow the inward-curved stair to the right.
Curve up the curvy ladder
And then follow the double arc (each attached to each other an reverse of the other) stairway to the left.
Follow curve up the curvy ladder and then follow the outward-curved stair to the right.

Open the door to the elevator, and go to the ground floor.

There is a straight diagonal stairway, going right, to the top. First, you will need to make a detour halfway in the diagonal hallway, going in a straight line parallel to the building's floor, grabbing a hallway pass. Then retrace your steps to the diagonal stairway, go all the way to the top, and go down to the straight diagonal stairway going left, to the bottom.
S

Pass your hallway pass to the guard, who will turn you into a bat so you can nest in the middle of the floor, and send you flapping to the right of the parts of the building you have already been in.
A

Follow the inward-curved stair to the right. Much straighter at the start though than the start of your journey.
Follow curve up the curvy ladder and then follow the outward-curved stair to the right.
Then climb straight down the ladder.
P

There, you will be turned back to normal, and shot out through the exit, a small, round, black air pump.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
@Sleds see follow these directions to the exit out of the building:
Follow the inward-curved stair to the right.
And then follow the double arc (each attached to each other an reverse of the other) stairway to the left.

Open the door to the elevator, and go to the ground floor.

There is a straight diagonal stairway, going right, to the top. First, you will need to make a detour halfway in the diagonal hallway, going in a straight line parallel to the building's floor, grabbing a hallway pass. Then retrace your steps to the diagonal stairway, go all the way to the top, and go down to the straight diagonal stairway going left, to the bottom.
S

Pass your hallway pass to the guard, who will turn you into a bat so you can nest in the middle of the floor, and send you flapping to the right of the parts of the building you have already been in.
A

Follow the inward-curved stair to the right. Much straighter at the start though than the start of your journey.
Then climb straight down the ladder.
P

There, you will be turned back to normal, and shot out through the exit, a small, round, black air pump.
tldr :blob_popcorn_two:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Are you troubled like me? Are you gifted with everything you touch turning into crimson? Well, look no further! This is the thread for you!

Do you find yourself writing characters that are far too gripping and Enteresting? Do the peasants hang on your every word? Look no further! This is the thread for you!

Have you ever wished you could be more boring and mundane, perhaps...Monotone? Well, look no further! This is the thread for you!

If you ever thought yourself too brilliant to fail, this is the thread for you! Today, I will give you five tips to stop succeeding!

1. Stop being hilarious and entertaining.
  2. Stop writing Enteresting characters and gripping storylines that leave people moist or killing over laughing.
  3. Stop being an absolute unit.
  4. Lower your IQ by at least 30 points with these two tricks.
  5. Become woke and realize that your success is meaningless in the grand scheme of things
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. This has been "How to stop suffering from success?" With En-chan~
6BB762E0-D4CE-4B6F-BC25-5FEF018E4510.png