How to stop suffering from success?

Suczka

I already do that, of course. All of my chapters are perfect. I am trying to figure out how to stop succeeding.
You have to rewrite them more.
You might think today that they are perfect. But give it time. Watch a movie, read a book, go on a trip. Than go back to your chapter with new experiences and new ideas. There is so much more rewriting of that chapter to be done!
You can ask others of their opinion about the chapter, so they could plant a seed of doubt about the chapters perfection in your heart.
After that you can ask your friends and family to express their opinion about your chapter.
Nothing shatters your image about the chapters perfection (and your self esteem) like hearing from your father:
"If you didn't waste time on writing all that garbage you would have found a husband by now."

After that you can sign yourself for a therapy. Try analysing your chapter with the therapist. But look out. Good therapist may not want to do that.
Than you can go to psychiatrist and get some medication. If you get the right pills you will be unable to have any creative thought for months or until you change your medication. Every time you will try to think of something creative you will get terrible headache. Some pills will make you hate your work enough for you to delete it. That way you can start your work from the beginning.

Following those advice will prevent you from posting anything for years.
And without posting anything you can not be successful.

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
Eh ah...wut?
images (4).jpeg

Aaqil

Cookies!
Are you troubled like me? Are you gifted with everything you touch turning into crimson? Well, look no further! This is the thread for you!

Do you find yourself writing characters that are far too gripping and Enteresting? Do the peasants hang on your every word? Look no further! This is the thread for you!

Have you ever wished you could be more boring and mundane, perhaps...Monotone? Well, look no further! This is the thread for you!

If you ever thought yourself too brilliant to fail, this is the thread for you! Today, I will give you five tips to stop succeeding!

1. Stop being hilarious and entertaining.
  2. Stop writing Enteresting characters and gripping storylines that leave people moist or killing over laughing.
  3. Stop being an absolute unit.
  4. Lower your IQ by at least 30 points with these two tricks.
  5. Become woke and realize that your success is meaningless in the grand scheme of things
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. This has been "How to stop suffering from success?" With En-chan~
:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_cookie: