The pain is gone!

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
For months now, my left leg hurt like crazy, and only a good workout could alleviate the pain. Now, I live in an apartment building, so I can't work out in my room anymore. Instead, I go on walks.

And just like that, after only 2 weeks of not working out, the pain is gone!

Supper happy about that! :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blob_cookie:

Happy writing, and pain-free life!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
For months now, my left leg hurt like crazy, and only a good workout could alleviate the pain. Now, I live in an apartment building, so I can't work out in my room anymore. Instead, I go on walks.

And just like that, after only 2 weeks of not working out, the pain is gone!

Supper happy about that! :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blob_cookie:

Happy writing, and pain-free life!
Yeah your body produces a kind of lubricant in your joints when you exercise so going on regular walks often does the trick compared to workouts which will primarily focus on muscle growth and can in fact sometimes make your joints worse if you dont strengthen them first. It puts stress on them they may not be able to handle yet. There are exercises you can do which will focus on your joints specifically, too.

The youtuber channel MovementByDavid can help you with this. The dude is very knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff

doravg

Yeah your body produces a kind of lubricant in your joints when you exercise so going on regular walks often does the trick compared to workouts which will primarily focus on muscle growth and can in fact sometimes make your joints worse if you dont strengthen them first. It puts stress on them they may not be able to handle yet. There are exercises you can do which will focus on your joints specifically, too.

The youtuber channel MovementByDavid can help you with this. The dude is very knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff
Thank you for the recommendation, but I can't make stomping noises in my room. I don't live in a house anymore.

doravg

I am always in a bit of pain from injuries, but it's usually not that bad.
Injuries? From working out? Sorry if it is prying. Feel free not to answer if it is too personal. Just know I wish you well, and if you are in an abusing relationship, you should definitely dump the ass of the evil spouse. You are a wonderful human being, or vampire, if that is your preferred identity, and you deserve better!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Injuries? From working out? Sorry if it is prying. Feel free not to answer if it is too personal. Just know I wish you well, and if you are in an abusing relationship, you should definitely dump the ass of the evil spouse. You are a wonderful human being, or vampire, if that is your preferred identity, and you deserve better!
Thanks for the well wishes! I'm not in an abusive relationship. I have been, but these injuries are mostly from working out and overuse or using them wrong.

doravg

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm not in an abusive relationship. I have been, but these injuries are mostly from working out and overuse or using them wrong.
Sorry to hear, En-chan. I can understand why a person can overdo it with the working out. People are so supportive of people who work out. But sometimes walking is the better option.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Sorry to hear, En-chan. I can understand why a person can overdo it with the working out. People are so supportive of people who work out. But sometimes walking is the better option.
Walking is my favorite sport, if you do it enough it can be good for working out, it would only problematic if every time I moved my feet were in pain because it's suprisingly distracting.