Writing I'm stuck. Please discuss ideas with me.

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
@Hans.Trondheim Your post is to long so I could answer to every point you made.
You made lot of valid points and comments some of them already cleared my mind a little.
Like focusing on main goal and using other things as means to achieve it.
It goes with advice from @John_Owl and @TheEldritchGod about planning how to end the story.
Some of your points I will have to re read and rethink.
Well, pick what only develops your work. We can only suggest, but you're the one who'll decide what helps you.

And more importantly, have fun while doing it.

Suczka

Thanx.
But dude that has 1500 chapters!
I thought that we are friends :blob_teary:

I believe the exact term is transmigration. The soul and mind are transferred, but the body is different.
had to remove one of the tags to fit that one.
least favorite things is when the NPC or whatever disadvantaged character ends up getting everything Players have, but better. Kinda ruins the point of a struggle.
Never read a story like that, but I hate overpowered MC trope.
The restriction to how he can talk could be why he was unable to create quests. The system could just be rejecting all of his applications for quests until some event happens and he role plays in the quest making in a moment of desperation as his character to be saved.
I really like that idea.
It is a nice way to remove "i opened my panel and typed the quest name and than opened another panel ..."

Sounds pretty malicious of that developer. I approve!
As I said I really hate overpowered MC.
The worst case I encountered was Overlord. That almost made me barf. In others MC at least have to spend half of season 1 to be overpowered.
Is started watching Solo Levelling and had such high hopes for it. So I started to read it.

It started as him having the title "weakest hunter in the world"
It has 200 chapters total. Before chapter 100 MC is already the most powerful human in existence.
I could not force myself to read past chapter 170.
By that time he defeated the strongest threat known to humanity.
Cured people from incurable disease.
His power is so high that strongest humans (who are not MC) can not comprehend it. Or even harm enemies that he is defeating.
Then absorbed one of two strongest gods.
Then defeated 3 other gods at once.
And started fighting with another one of strongest gods.

Telling that the expectations were spoiled is an understatement.
This could be such great manga then anime about struggle to grow. He could even by the chapter 200 be one of strongest people in his country.
But an author had to go on a power trip and ruin such fine premise.

Even Naruto is better in that regard. There is more character development and power creep is slower.

So that what I write might be my personal revenge against ridiculously overpowered MCs.
Please expect my MC having hard time leaving Tutorial Zone.
looking at notes According to my plans figuring how to leave the tutorial zone should happen between 3rd and 5th chapter.

Hope my long post helps lol.
It helped a lot. I will go back to it while I'll do my replanting.

Well, pick what only develops your work. We can only suggest, but you're the one who'll decide what helps you.
I am really grateful to you all that decided to spend their time to read my ideas and doubts.
And after that wrote your opinions on different matters.

This will be a fine base for me rethink some of the aspects of my story
and hopefully increase its quality from "useless garbage" to "recyclable garbage" ;)

Please be patient I'm slow.
Writing will take me some time and I want to have at least 5 chapters ready (or however long it will take me to get to the moment where MC meets one of the developers) before I start publishing.
Hope that nobody will steal my title by than as My cover has already been approved.

If any one has something else to add I'm open to your opinions.

BTW. Should I place quest markers like question mark or exclamation mark over NPCs including MC heads? That would make it feel more gamey and remind MC of his status? But on the other hand it can lower the immersion. And make harder for MC to forget that this is a game and start to think of the Virtual Reality as of a true reality.

I'll just leave here a link to another thread regarding the same story to have everything in the same place.

MajorKerina

@Hans.Trondheim Your post is to long so I could answer to every point you made.
You made lot of valid points and comments some of them already cleared my mind a little.
Like focusing on main goal and using other things as means to achieve it.
It goes with advice from @John_Owl and @TheEldritchGod about planning how to end the story.
Some of your points I will have to re read and rethink.

@Sleds from you also valid points that I will have to think about later and longer
is this one https://www.scribblehub.com/series/688320/the-legendary-mechanic-in-marvel-universe-cn/ the one you recommend to read?

that is my problem right now I have more world building around MC than actual story :/

Yes.
That makes me good at work but terrible at "free arts" stuff.

It already is.
If I gender bend it twice it will return to normal...

What part of it is AI?
The art? The story?
Please do not tell me that the whole comic art, framing, dialogues, story ...
came from one prompt!
As far as I know, just the art.

Notadate

Get gud and carry a notebook to the toilet. Your gonna need a water proof one, your gonna be using the toilet constantly and taking the notebook into the shower