Unpopular Opinions

MisterEnigmatic

Isekais tarnished the 'harem' genre. It's too difficult to find a real deal harem anime where the relationships and romance feel fulfilling and fleshed out.

Now it's just, "0h hE's so kEwL uWu.", instead of a MC having actual charisma, kindness and other traits that would make them likeable.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Isekais tarnished the 'harem' genre. It's too difficult to find a real deal harem anime where the relationships and romance feel fulfilling and fleshed out.

Now it's just, "0h hE's so kEwL uWu.", instead of a MC having actual charisma, kindness and other traits that would make them likeable.

I somewhat agree but the harem genre has always been like that to a certain extent.

Tu love ru, probably the of the most famous harem stories was notorious for the mc just being a reasonably nice to someone like a normal person and them instantly falling head over heels for him.

MisterEnigmatic

I somewhat agree but the harem genre has always been like that to a certain extent.

Tu love ru, probably the of the most famous harem stories was notorious for the mc just being a reasonably nice to someone like a normal person and them instantly falling head over heels for him.
Yeah, there's definitely some truth to what you're saying, but it feels far more apparent now.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Been awhile since I’ve seen one of these.

I’ll start. I hate prologue chapters, I always skip them. If the prologue Is essential to understanding the first chapter than I’m not reading that story.
Industrial areas are visually beautiful especially when seen in the skyline.
The smell of smoke is disgusting.
The smell of melted wax and lit candles makes me wanna gag.
Ginger Ale>Cola.
Cinnamon is a better toothpaste flavor than mint.
Somewhat tight spaces are more relaxing than wide open ones.
Maintaining lawns makes no sense.
You only need the light on while cooking, cleaning, and eating.
Brushing your hair only makes sense if you have longer hair.
YouTube is better at 2x speed.
South Korea is a hell scape so bad it makes the DPRK look like the better Korea.
On that note, the Korean peninsula is one of the last places I would want to move to in East Asia, with the exception of Myanmar.
Webnovels are superior to books, tv, movies, and comics.
Action is extremely boring in books/webnovels.
You should wear a minimum of long sleeves and pants when going outside, even during summer.
Velcro shoes>Tie Shoes.

I might come up with more later.