Leave honest and descriptive reviews pls. Also...

Sleepy_Kid

The stuff on scribble hub needs honest reviews. 2-3 sentences of, oh it's good without any proper description tells me that you made an alt and gave it a high rating(unlikely but). Also, IDK if it's me but the qualities of new goods coming in are getting crappier and crappier by the day, full of harem and smut crap

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I got one such review. No it wasn't an alt, and I didn't report it. It basically says, “I normally don't like this thing, but I tried out the story. It was good.”

I agree reviews should have more substance, but have you ever read New York Times reviews? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“Blew me away”

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
The only honest reviews you'll find on Web Novel sites have two requirements for the reader.

1) The bandwagon effect of the tag didn't sway the reader. Some of these books are pretty atrocious, but the cult mentality is strong and will glaze the book and mention, like, 1-2 minuscule points such as sparse grammar issues or update stability.

2) You have to find a reader who cares enough to write a review but also provides constructive, solid criticism and has keen eyes. Also, their views must be generally unbiased (the tricky part for most).

These types of readers are the 1%, and they're sparse on websites like this, to be honest.

Amateur authors made most of the books on this site, and I'm very vocal about giving tips and stuff, so I'll sometimes provide comments on books. However, I'll only review it if they've attempted to correct those mistakes, and it has a decent spin on the genre that I think a medium group of people will enjoy.

Agentt

Thighs
Not many people know this but all readers are secretly illiterate. It's true, I asked one yesterday to describe a dragon and he told me to go read a book.

New York Times reviews? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“Blew me away”

BigBadBoi

GRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHH WHO THE FUCK NEEDS REVIEWS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥???????!!!!!!! JUST DUMP 1 STARS AND DELETE IT IN YOUR READING LIST!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS CRITICISM🔥🔥🔥🔥????!!!!!

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
The stuff on scribble hub needs honest reviews. 2-3 sentences of, oh it's good without any proper description tells me that you made an alt and gave it a high rating(unlikely but). Also, IDK if it's me but the qualities of new goods coming in are getting crappier and crappier by the day, full of harem and smut crap
Oh no I am one of those reviewers…

greyliliy

I am a lot kinder with my reviews and comments here because most people are hobbyists.

Generally, if I don't have anything kind to say, I don't comment at all.

The lowest rating I've given was 3 stars, which I consider "average."

Even my dropped list is labeled "Wasn't for me, but you might like it." Lol.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Dude the only reviews you've written are one and three sentences from years ago. You are part of the problem, stupid. 🤣