Want Me To Look at Your Work?

Mortrexo

No, but you did try to insult me

Because I reacted to your comment AND then you edited it, telling me I can't read.

Well, next time, don't call me retarded :D. Here, you wrote "Was" as I did the typo. What you wanted to imply with those emojis, you know it better than me, Corty.
1713528395694.png

Attachments

• 1713528380234.png
    1713528380234.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1713528384530.png
    1713528384530.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 9

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
What you wanted to imply with those emojis
I wanted to imply the exact thing that your text implied in this implyception. Breaking it down, it goes like this:

• There was a mistake
  • But I did not make the mistake.
Um. What? Am I the only one who feels the contradiction here?

Then you edited a "Just" into the text, changing the meaning within the sentence after I already commented. :blob_popcorn:

EDIT: (before you say I am an ebil-debil)

I did not call you a retarded. I called you a clown.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Damn, If I were that guy I would've slapped myself 500 times, kowtow, cripple my cultivation and probably kill myself.
Otherwise, once my ancestors find out I made a clown of myself by making a mistake of not reading, losing in a worthless argument and then edit my arguments before doubling down on clowning myself, they will rise up from the grave and hit me with a slipper.

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
I'll apologize for being far more aggressive than I usually am. It's a button for me when someone ignores what I said, especially when I try to go out of my way to avoid something.

For me, it came across as not caring about what was asked as much as aiming to get something out of me, which is why I explained the exact reason I didn't want people to do that in my responses. It put me in a bad mood since this isn't the first or second time it's happened. I just let the other cases slide.

My primary thoughts were, "How much blunter and more exact on this point do I have to be to STOP someone from doing this? Nothing is confusing about this statement unless you aren't paying attention. Or do I need to reword it? What's the confusing word here?"

While angry because I set a clear boundary and other people clearly understood it.

Anyway, this has sidetracked stuff. Again, I'll apologize for being more aggressive about how I expressed this. I'm not on the point itself, I stand by that, just that I could've been nicer about it.

12Silver

This version of things isn't really my forte (mostly because I think of the canon characters and...that shifts me away immediately), so content-wise, I can't say too much so far. But when it comes to the reading, to start with, this reads really stiff throughout. Something I realized about writing effective erotica with my experiments doing so is that flow, rhythm, and aesthetic stuff with prose will play much more into it. I highly recommend watching this episode I made on the topic, as it goes into much greater detail on the advice I'd give

The part, in particular, I wish to point to is what I said about sentence variants. For instance, see this here at the very beginning:

Another thing I can recommend is exploring more the emotional aspect of stuff during these scenes. There is plenty of physical things with the act itself, but the emotional stuff or impact of each part feels underdeveloped to me. If you get more balance of both sides going with that (I recommend with things like scene/sequel structure), this would probably feel less mechanical and more alive. Adding more sensory details beyond touch and taste could help, though you didn't do a bad job with that. In your case, you have potential with what you're doing; it's just a matter of layering more skills to appeal to emotions.

Hey everyone! If we haven't crossed paths before, here's a snapshot of my expertise in writing and storytelling. I'm diving back into offering feedback to writers eager to elevate their work. But before you post, here's the deal: this isn't a free feedback thread. I thrive on mutual support, so I'm looking for individuals ready to engage in a feedback exchange. If you're hungry for insights and growth and committed to giving back, count me in.

To note, I want to ensure our collaboration is fair and balanced. While I'll start with base-level critiques and feedback in my responses for those who qualify, I'll expect a higher level of engagement for more in-depth feedback or assistance with specific aspects of your work. We can discuss what that entails later on if you're interested.

Also, make clear stuff with me first instead of just rushing to comment.
I guess I really have a bad luck problem I end up reviewing the wrong novel so I hope you could share me the correct link But even so I would still say I had very hard time trying to understand who are these character it's related to Little Pony but I can't say in a sense this is related to little Pony There is a lack of understanding of all the characters and around the world what is the world is this a casual sex world for it has some strict Rules like normal It would be more fun to write about the main character where he is a male and He started to sell his body I would say this current story would not be liked by male or female

Lysander_Works

This place seems wild, also me getting here late.
Is that request of editing swap still open? Or is it totally shut?

{Yes, I know I should read the room, but it's 5 am where I am and I'm out of sorts, so no, I can't read the room tonight, not until after nap time.}
Good night folks.