What do you think of humanity?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
A animal species that has thanks to the evolutionary advantage of having higher intelligence and the ability to comprehend the concept of future created colonies all over the planet that is inhabited by them.

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
Humanity is so-so.

Some are fine, paragons of virtue. Some are average. Others would make Satan ashamed of himself.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
they make for a great snack

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
The most wonderful and violent species on Earth, nothing will ever come close to us, even if we become extinct (which is most likely by our hands).

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
we were dropped from spaceships and left to fend for ourselves. I read too much new-world sci-fi.

Ekeriel

Pretty mid ngl, with all the philosophy and culture boasted by the species I was expecting a fairly sophisticated primate that can converse and disagree with others of its kind without degenerating into more destructive and brute force forms of communication, but honestly, may be I was expecting too much going into this. I found out very quickly that despite all its claims of sophistry the human mind is still very much subject to its primal desires. I was certainly disappointed by all the physical needs and primal urges that would consume the rationale of the humans at seemingly very random times. It was certainly great though that humans were self-aware enough to understand the limits upon the breach of which their emotional response would overwhelm their rational thoughts (termed by the humans as “patience”) and most were civil enough to communicate this to others. There is also too much water involved in the human physique, really taking away from the adaptability and survivability of the species.
Overall, although the culture and cognitive response of humans could certainly do with some more evolution, it is most definitely on the right track. Keeping all these factors in mind, humans get a solid score of 7.8 / 10