What do you think of humanity?

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Really needs a reality check. What does humanity think, acting like they're the main character all the time.

BlackKnightX

Humans are great inventors. We make up stuff to compensate for our flaws, weaknesses, and shortcomings. We don't have wings, and yet we found a way to travel through the sky. We can't breath under water, and yet we found a way to do it. We went to the moon. Heck, we even got many glimpses at the vast expanse of the universe.

Sure, someday in the distant future, we might go extinct just like any prominent species that came before us. But none of those species had such inventive minds we do. None of them had achieved the impossible (well, at least as far as we know).

So, maybe when the time for our eventual extinction comes, we'll already be at the point where we can escape that. But just maybe.

That said, all things come and go. Even our inventive minds have limits. I believe there are things out there we just can't comprehend even if we stretch ourselves to our absolute highest potential. So, if we're talking about the end, the best answer for me is "who knows?"

Last edited:

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
Extraordinarily self-important despite they're mundanity in the broader scheme of things.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
We're the only species that has BILLS.
1714405098369.png

MisterEnigmatic

Pros: Indomitable Human Spirit, can swing a cool stick around and use fire.

Cons: Taxes, taxes, and taxes.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Mankind is made in the image of God, given dominion over the creatures of the earth. However, man is easily decieved and selfish to his own desires. Our sin has tainted all creatures and the only hope for salvation is with the one who created all things, loves us, and offers redemption.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Yeah, I might suck, but they suck suck.
Weird way to say a few millennia, but I dig it.
You tryna say something, brat?
Mankind is made in the image of God, given dominion over the creatures of the earth. However, man is easily decieved and selfish to his own desires. Our sin has tainted all creatures and the only hope for salvation is with the one who created all things, loves us, and offers redemption.
Sounds like Stockholm syndrome.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
God: *Creates a world where people suffer.*
People: *Suffers*
God: “Your only salvation is heaven through a love of myself.”
People: “We love you god!”
The further away from God you are, there more suffering there is. This is a reflection of the purpose God made us: To love Him and each other in fellowship and communion.
So loving God is the solution to suffering.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The further away from God you are, there more suffering there is. This is a reflection of the purpose God made us: To love Him and each other in fellowship and communion.
So loving God is the solution to suffering.
My goddess is a mommy vampy. So I can see it. Everytime I stray further away I feel lost.