For the first time in my life I am faced with... homophobia???

Status
Not open for further replies.

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
I woke up to this thing as a chapter comment:

Христос възкресе!

Hello there. I'm from Romania. As Bulgaria, Romania is an orthodox country. It saddens me to see that almost all of your stories are BL tagged. I kindly suggest that you should try to learn more about orthodoxy. If you want, of course; That would make me happy! Господ да е на помощ!

I have always known that there are people like that, but, honestly, I never even dreamed that I will be faced with such a person. And the commenter could have been meaner, I guess.

But it still irks me that he tried to force his religious belief on me.

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
I had a webnovel commenter somewhat like this. He/she saw my novel covers having big tiddy anime girls and he got furious, commenting "You have sinned, Allah will burn you to eternal hell" on each and every novel I wrote.

So...
Hail Satan, I guess?

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I had a webnovel commenter somewhat like this. He/she saw my novel covers having big tiddy anime girls and he got furious, commenting "You have sinned, Allah will burn you to eternal hell" on each and every novel I wrote.

So...
Hail Satan, I guess?
Oh?

As a muslim, It hurts to hear that.

Well, let's just say that person isn't broad-minded.

I mean... My Father wouldn't scold you cuz of the tiddies but he will scold me if I dare to look at your novel covers for a freaking second.

Tsuru

Robot
----------
2th post continuation

You just did the classic zoomer-mistake of seeing something and thinking its [insert-buzz-word]

He probably is a random person or imagine a random priest (a good one)
and as his/her favorite author,
they are saddened you only write mostly BL

imagine you find a mega epic singer. then you check their song library : BAM! full of rock and roll that you dislike (or another genre)

Also not sure for the non-english words, but as you can see from his words : "It saddens" / "I kindly suggest" / "orthodoxy" / "If you want, of course"
This person spoke very cordially. HECK its like a letter. AND HECK n°2 i borderline feel jealous xD

Worse of all : "That would make me happy!"
As you can see, this person really like you/your writing.

Its just that this person can't really "eat" BL. Not that they "hate".

-----------
Finally, do something this method (that nowadays-people-in-2024-stopped) : Put yourself in his/her shoes
Imagine you go ask your favorite idol/star/writer : Can you please write ##### i am not particularly fan of }}}}}}}}}} I would appreciate it ^^
And this idol goes to her twitter, screenshot your letter, and say : Look ! I GOT THIS BIGOT ! Gosh can't believe my day started like that !

So yeaaaaaaah~~~~ pretty sure you would feel heartbroken.
And this case, the reader if he/she saw your thread.
I totally dont know this person but i will side with them that you have kinda gone too far. with "homophobia"
A small sorry to them would be good.

PS/tldr : look at this Hollywood stars on twitter, saying fans are "racists", well, here you just did that

GoodPerson

Also, my god (the one that person called, Allah) doesn't give a fudge of what we all do.

Well, he already made the Karma system, whereas if you help, you get helped. If you steal, you'll get either burned, killed, or stolen.
The Bulgarian is correct. You should stop being gay and come to God.
It's her doings, let her be.

Tsuru

Robot
I'm pretty sure that's just an overly religious person being an overly religious person.
^
+1
and a very cordial religious person (something extinct on internet)

So...
Hail Satan, I guess?
No.
Not the same.

Yours, clearly THREATENED you. Or basically "cursed you" to death.
The OP "novel comment" was basically written as kindly as much the purity of a little pure girl 10years old, wanting something from their idol. (not to say they are a 10y girl, but to demonstrate how MUCH CORDIAL their phrasing was)

And even, if we had internet-police, dude (your cursing one) would probably goes to internet-jail. Or heck even possibly realisticlly goes to FBI watchlist by his phrasing (especially the specific used word cough----All##----cough).

Jerynboe

Христос възкресе!

Hello there. I'm from Romania. As Bulgaria, Romania is an orthodox country. It saddens me to see that almost all of your stories are BL tagged. I kindly suggest that you should try to learn more about orthodoxy. If you want, of course; That would make me happy! Господ да е на помощ!
Honestly I kinda love how tepid this is. Like. If he harasses you that’s one thing, but literally showing up to just be like “yo I noticed you had a lot of geh content. I don’t think Jesus is ok with that, and it would make me happy if you converted to my faith. Or don’t. I’m not a cop.” is actually kinda endearing.

GoodPerson

----------
2th post continuation

You just did the classic zoomer-mistake of seeing something and thinking its [insert-buzz-word]

He probably is a random person or imagine a random priest (a good one)
and as his/her favorite author,
they are saddened you only write mostly BL

imagine you find a mega epic singer. then you check their song library : BAM! full of rock and roll that you dislike (or another genre)

Also not sure for the non-english words, but as you can see from his words : "It saddens" / "I kindly suggest" / "orthodoxy" / "If you want, of course"
This person spoke very cordially. HECK its like a letter. AND HECK n°2 i borderline feel jealous xD

Worse of all : "That would make me happy!"
As you can see, this person really like you/your writing.

Its just that this person can't really "eat" BL. Not that they "hate".

-----------
Finally, do something this method (that nowadays-people-in-2024-stopped) : Put yourself in his/her shoes
Imagine you go ask your favorite idol/star/writer : Can you please write ##### i am not particularly fan of }}}}}}}}}} I would appreciate it ^^
And this idol goes to her twitter, screenshot your letter, and say : Look ! I GOT THIS BIGOT ! Gosh can't believe my day started like that !

So yeaaaaaaah~~~~ pretty sure you would feel heartbroken.
And this case, the reader if he/she saw your thread.
I totally dont know this person but i will side with them that you have kinda gone too far. with "homophobia"
A small sorry to them would be good.

PS/tldr : look at this Hollywood stars on twitter, saying fans are "racists", well, here you just did that
Sis, for this case, I'm on Tsuru's side.

One of your readers, at least reply to them. Just say "Sorry if I wrote too much BL, I somehow have the mind to only thought on how to make a good BL story."

Tsuru

Robot

So...
Hail Satan, I guess?
Also just saw "on each and every novel i wrote" so yeah, technically, dude is harassing you and CLEARLY ILLEGAL both SH rules and any "media"/websites/anywhere on internet.
Report the person.

Edit CONTEXT : Archlord Zero had a EVIL COMMENT : "You have sinned, All## will burn you to eternal h###", I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT OP's "homophobia" comment.
Always ##### everywhere where i must add every nitpicking small details so they dont misread my meanings/words and mock/bash me, and causing my weird writing style.

Last edited:

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
man, why do people gotta be so intrusive on other peoples lives, demanding they change so that they don't feel slightly uncomfortable for five minutes? "hi there, i see you write almost exclusively queer content. please stop doing what you clearly enjoy, because i got annoyed after deliberately seeking you out" is just, ugh. it's fake politeness, it's rude, and why can't anyone mind their own dang business these days?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Well if you wanted to troll say:

"Why do Romanians betray their orthodox roots by breaking ties with the Moldova orthodox church and betraying their Pravoslavs to the west?"

GoodPerson

^
+1
and a very cordial religious person (something extinct on internet)

No.
Not the same.

Yours, clearly THREATENED you. Or basically "cursed you" to death.
The OP "novel comment" was basically written as kindly as much the purity of a little pure girl 10years old, wanting something from their idol. (not to say they are a 10y girl, but to demonstrate how MUCH CORDIAL their phrasing was)

And even, if we had internet-police, dude (your cursing one) would probably goes to internet-jail. Or heck even possibly realisticlly goes to FBI watchlist by his phrasing (especially the specific used word cough----All##----cough).
Ahaha...

غفر يا الله غفر ذالك عبدك يا رب

Sorry, bout my fellow religion partner. He does get a bit quirky sometimes.

"Why do Romanians betray their orthodox roots by breaking ties with the Moldova orthodox church and betraying their Pravoslavs to the west?"
hmmm.jpg

Last edited:

quagma

subatomic cephalopod

hah! classic reply that every troll hates

Tsuru

Robot
Also, my god (the one that person called, Allah) doesn't give a fudge of what we all do.

Well, he already made the Karma system, whereas if you help, you get helped. If you steal, you'll get either burned, killed, or stolen.

Heck, i totally forgot that they already invented KARMA system in their religion part.
(i got a personal thought that : if i got a djinn wish, how to get global peace would be to implement a karma(jp) system on everyone)
The Bulgarian is correct. You should stop being gay and come to God.
(Offtopic rambling)

I remember something from a jp novel LONG LONG AGO. LN not WN.

It said : basically all types of deaths, are a sin to GOD (if existed)
like, usual dying by sin is commonly known, but bunch of other "normal deaths" with even dying by old age are also a sin (forgot the reasoning but basically they sinned particular god-rules, ALL OF THEM)
another particular shocking one, is suicide = a sin-ing(?) death
and basically, the only TRUE DEATH not a sin, is by dying trying to protect someone WITHOUT EXPECTING SOMETHING IN RETURN (pure goodwill)

Last edited:

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)

So...
Hail Satan, I guess?
I prefer hailing my pet rock, since he has never done anything to anyone, but your religious beliefs are your own. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.