Pick a Weapon from Earth to Get Isekai'd with

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
As the titles suggest, what earth made weapon would you pick if you get isekai'd? The rules are only weapons made within the entirety of human history, which means no futuristic weapons. It could range to Assault rifles, Swords, weird chinese melee weapons like Hook swords, and even a cannon if you want. P.S Artillery counts like the M777 Howitzer or the enormous Schwerer Gustav, and even regular mortars
A big drill/tunneler from WW1.

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
I'd take a Bec de Corbin. Sturdy, versatile, lethal (good against armored and unarmored opponents, decent reach being a polearm), unlikely to stand out too much as an oopa, beyond just being rather well made. It'll fit into a medievalish setting as is common with isekais, and it can be passed of as an antique or replica hobby item in a more modern one.
A covid sample.
I will spread the virus in the new world and since I'm vaccinated, I will become god
Pretty sure that would just happen anyway as you pass on other Earth diseases just by existing there. But you'd also die, from the foreign diseases.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Drat, I was going for mythical weapons that occurred in human history.

I mean, if somehow the weapon of legend can become real and working in isekai, I would probably pick Gungnir

Peter3135566

Does the reddit forum content count as a mean of attack? I think it can be. High mental damage and high crit rate too.

Daitengu

50 years worth of continuous fire you say? Why I'll have to go with an M134 minigun. Nothing quite like 3,000 rounds per minute to solve all your problems.

Even if it breaks within 2 years, that's still 78 billion bullets owned.

Last edited:

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

A satellite system and an on ground receiver and transmitter system.

Obviously, need an iPhone as well. You can't say they are more than one. They are all part of one weapon.

TroubleFait

I'd bring an elite member of my military.

What, it's not a weapon?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Either Jiang Wei's Tricuspid Spear or Guan Yu's Green Dragon Crescent Blade

Impractical, heavy, a lot of exaggeration from those stupid old biased historian but I'm going to be the coolest dude in 2 minutes bringing those to battle.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
You guys are warmongers. We get 50 years of non-stop firing with weapons, so if you take a "weapon" that fires gold or silver bullets, you're set for life! I'll take biggest anti-werewolf weapon built, so I get the most profitable gain from the bullets.

Why be the military when you can buy the military?

esThr

You guys are warmongers. We get 50 years of non-stop firing with weapons, so if you take a "weapon" that fires gold or silver bullets, you're set for life! I'll take biggest anti-werewolf weapon built, so I get the most profitable gain from the bullets.

Why be the military when you can buy the military?
Plot twist the isekai has economical knowledge similar to our world and you are now hunted down for crashing the silver economy

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Plot twist the isekai has economical knowledge similar to our world and you are now hunted down for crashing the silver economy
Totally worth it. At least it wasn't the gold economy, tho

Jaystern

A phone contains all the information on technology humanity has ever created.