Spacing Preferences?

Which version of paragraph spacing do you Prefer? A or B?

• Choice A (First)

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • Choice B (Second)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDGAF (Doesn't matter)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lysander_Works

So I will display two settings here to highlight two spacing options. I always seem to feel like there is too much or too little, and want to know what a majority thinks. Which looks better, Exhibit A or Exhibit B?

Exhibit A:

Claudia turned to Gresham with the sense of victory in her mind. "I told you she would surprise us. That's how Jane battles."

"I need to offer her a scholarship for this."

Claudia wasn't expecting that much gratitude from Gresham. She usually doesn't care at all about anyone's future but her own. Did she really see Jane containing that much potential? It's not like she was being serious, was she?

Exhibit B:

Claudia turned to Gresham with the sense of victory in her mind. "I told you she would surprise us. That's how Jane battles."

"I need to offer her a scholarship for this."

Claudia wasn't expecting that much gratitude from Gresham. She usually doesn't care at all about anyone's future but her own. Did she really see Jane containing that much potential? It's not like she was being serious, was she?

J_Chemist

A.

B is when the formatting breaks and I go to war with the fucking text box for 20 minutes to fix it.

SainS

Only some kinda eldritch monster would answer B.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
A is less afflicting on the eyes

Lysander_Works

Seems Unanimous so far. I will leave it open for 60 days, not for any particular reason.
Maybe someone crazy will hard defend option B with a 20 page essay. (That's not an invitation to do so).